Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? (29310 Views)

Egg Size Of Noiler / My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) / Excessive Heat Kills A Farmer's Chickens: Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by kayo80(m): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2016
Hey, guys, I was just on a Poultry related website when I saw Noiler Day Old chicks beings old on there. Have you ever heard of this hybrid? Anyway, this is what was said about the chicken- "Noiler is an hybrid of broiler and cockerel. It has the resistance of cockerels and some meat characteristics of broilers. It matures for meat consumption between 3 to 4 months."

Hmm! This might be a good option for me.
Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by shakyriri: 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
I read about noilers on sisimiblog ig handle.Am yet to see anything about it on naira land.pls keep us posted.am mega interested

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by Willie2015: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
I dont think we have it in Nigeria, they called it Kuroiler in Uganda. It is a dual-purpose breed that was introduced in Uganda in the year 2009 from Keggs Farms, India. It is said that Kuroiler can survive on free range, but they need to feed continuously, as such the can reach up to 3kg at 4 months and 4kg in 6 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by noeloge82(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
Its very Much available in Nigeria Amo hatchery/farm has it
Willie2015:
I dont think we have it in Nigeria, they called it Kuroiler in Uganda. It is a dual-purpose breed that was introduced in Uganda in the year 2009 from Keggs Farms, India. It is said that Kuroiler can survive on free range, but they need to feed continuously, as such the can reach up to 3kg at 4 months and 4kg in 6 months.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by Willie2015: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
This is good, I can see the updates on their website.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by olaeffect(m): 5:26am On Aug 14, 2016
following. I will like to make order too. please give us update as soon as you are able to secure some.
thanks.
Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by kayo80(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
noeloge82:
Its very Much available in Nigeria Amo hatchery/farm has it

Thanks for this comment. So that is how they look when mature? Hmm! They look so much like local cock. I hope people would want to buy for the price of Broiler.
Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by kayo80(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
olaeffect:
following. I will like to make order too. please give us update as soon as you are able to secure some.
thanks.

Will do.
Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by noeloge82(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
The truth is that people cannot buy it as broiler but they will pay higher than cockrail
Cos this one has good weight and looks bigger
kayo80:

Thanks for this comment. So that is how they look when mature? Hmm! They look so much like local cock. I hope people would want to buy for the price of Broiler.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by kayo80(m): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
noeloge82:
The truth is that people cannot buy it as broiler but they will pay higher than cockrail
Cos this one has good weight and looks bigger

True sha. If broiler is selling for N3,000 this December, I think one should be able to sell this for N2,500. Please can you give me a link to where I can get it? I need about 50 by month end.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by noeloge82(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Where is your location cos AMO farm is in Awe
kayo80:

True sha. If broiler is selling for N3,000 this December, I think one should be able to sell this for N2,500. Please can you give me a link to where I can get it? I need about 50 by month end.
Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by kayo80(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
noeloge82:
Where is your location cos AMO farm is in Awe

Which state is Awe located. I live in Ibadan...Ojoo area.
Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by noeloge82(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
Awe is in oyo state from ibadan its about 45mins drive
kayo80:

Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by kayo80(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
noeloge82:
Awe is in oyo state from ibadan its about 45mins drive

Okay. Thanks. I will note that down for when I need the chics. Do you have an idea how much the day old of Noilers cost?
Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by noeloge82(m): 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
Its about 90 per bird
kayo80:

Okay. Thanks. I will note that down for when I need the chics. Do you have an idea how much the day old of Noilers cost?

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by kayo80(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
noeloge82:
Its about 90 per bird

Okay. Sorry for all these questions, but one last one. I went on their website, and I think they are talking about a certain new breed called Croiler...is that same as Noiler? Thanks.
Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by Jofez: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
Noiler is available in nigeria. The females can be kept for egg, they lay brown eggs. the males are usually kept for meat. They come in diff colours. They hardly fall sick unlike broilers and pullets Contact me for Noiler day old chicks directly from amo byng and other chicks. 08108887841.cheaper than broilers. A bit costlier than cockerel

3 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by noeloge82(m): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Its Noiler
kayo80:

Okay. Sorry for all these questions, but one last one. I went on their website, and I think they are talking about a certain new breed called Croiler...is that same as Noiler? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by kayo80(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
noeloge82:
Its Noiler

Okay. Thanks. I am really excited about this breed. This is what I have been praying for. Broiler showed me pepper, and I stuck with Cockerels, but Cockerels don't have that much meat compared to Broilers. This will definitely be good for me.

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by kayo80(m): 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
Jofez:
Noiler is available in nigeria. The females can be kept for egg, they lay brown eggs. the males are usually kept for meat. They come in diff colours. They hardly fall sick unlike broilers and pullets Contact me for Noiler day old chicks directly from amo byng and other chicks. 08108887841.cheaper than broilers. A bit costlier than cockerel

Okay. My phone is dead right now, I would have called you immediately. But please, like how much do the male noilers go for? I need to have an idea, so I work towards it.
Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by noeloge82(m): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
How did ur broiler show u pepper
kayo80:

Okay. Thanks. I am really excited about this breed. This is what I have been praying for. Broiler showed me pepper, and I stuck with Cockerels, but Cockerels don't have that much meat compared to Broilers. This will definitely be good for me.
Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by Jofez: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
kayo80:

Okay. My phone is dead right now, I would have called you immediately. But please, like how much do the male noilers go for? I need to have an idea, so I work towards it.
everything is sold together just like broilers. A day old noiler is 130. A matured male @ 16 weeks, well fed can go for 2500 + depending on ur location.
Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by kayo80(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
noeloge82:
How did ur broiler show u pepper

They kept dying. I bought like 30 at 4 weeks old, and only 5 reached maturity. Well, maybe I should have tried again, but I didn't want to go through the depressing times again. And I enjoyed a lot of success with cockrels. I could even leave them for a whole day sometimes, and they would still be as healthy as ever.
Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by kayo80(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
Jofez:
everything is sold together just like broilers. A day old noiler is 130. A matured male @ 16 weeks, well fed can go for 2500 + depending on ur location.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by noeloge82(m): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Its about taking precaution of the birds am sure they were down and u didn't know which Much have lead to their deaths Even cockrail some times die in dozens but if u understand them and take proper care the death rate will be drastically reduced
kayo80:

They kept dying. I bought like 30 at 4 weeks old, and only 5 reached maturity. Well, maybe I should have tried again, but I didn't want to go through the depressing times again. And I enjoyed a lot of success with cockrels. I could even leave them for a whole day sometimes, and they would still be as healthy as ever.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by fordex3: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
Call Fordex Agric Venture for your Day-old chicks on 07081396884,we sell day-old chicks,broilers-170 naira,pullets(layers)-250 naira,hybrid turkey-1,400,local turkey-550 naira,white cockrels-20 naira,black cockrel-75 naira,Noiler - 150,4 weeks broiler-600 naira,4 weeks cockrel-250 naira,.point of lay -14 weeks-1,350,old layers-950 naira,catfish fingerling -20 naira,catfish Juvenile -30 naira,Vitamin A fortified yellow cassava stem-50 pieces-400 naira,1 bundle-1,000 naira,Herbicides,weedout,sprayers -8 litres and 16 litres also availablie.We provide transport and logistics for point of lays and old layers,we are in Ibadan and supply anywhere in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by jamace(m): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Thread marked. Like this breed of chickens. cool

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by kayo80(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
noeloge82:
Its about taking precaution of the birds am sure they were down and u didn't know which Much have lead to their deaths Even cockrail some times die in dozens but if u understand them and take proper care the death rate will be drastically reduced

Okay. I guess so too.
Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by kayo80(m): 8:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
jamace:
Thread marked. Like this breed of chickens. cool

smiley
Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by Nicogen4us(f): 8:16am On Aug 15, 2016
kayo80:

Amo is at Oyo town in which Awe is a town in Oyo town just 25minute drive from Ojoo. You can Book for your Noiler through Trinity farm and Co. Ltd. Situated at Oyo town. Office address:No2.,opposite state hospital exit gate Oyo town.Number08135631994

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by kayo80(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2016
Nicogen4us:
Amo is at Oyo town in which Awe is a town in Oyo town just 25minute drive from Ojoo. You can Book for your Noiler through Trinity farm and Co. Ltd. Situated at Oyo town. Office address:No2.,opposite state hospital exit gate Oyo town.Number08135631994

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Have You Heard Of Noiler Chickens? by treasuredkids(f): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
[quote authloge82 post=48476810]Its Noiler
[/quote] pls could u drop ur Nos for further enquiries. Will like to find out more from u bout poultry. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snail Greenhouse Construction / Tomato Ebola Hits Six States – FG / Cassava Production And Processed Products Made From Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.