Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) (51298 Views)

Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman / Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car / Pastor Curses Anybody Who Has Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by johnstar(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2016
grin all dis church ppl self
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by bennynaza(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2016
These days u don't even need the Spirit nor be deep in the scripture to discern false prophets
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by iamOlumide(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by bennynaza(m): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2016
These days u don't even need the Spirit nor be deep in the scripture to discern false prophets
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by Brayss(m): 11:19am On Aug 14, 2016
grin Prophet or wetin
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by Nusaf: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2016
Towncrier247:
how many Hijab stories have you seen on NL, compared to Pastors and Christian stories?
It may be 1 in every 100000000. That is not the issue. The issue is the hijab cases are flooded with so many insult from different faith to Islam while the same faith will not insult themselves when one of them commits but only the criminal.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by Femich18(m): 11:44am On Aug 14, 2016
Kobicove:
Why are Africans so blinded by religion?
The big question...we are just religious but not spiritual
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2016
Herapal:
Bad. You sef wan collect bride price.
Oyamilenu undecided sad. On top am, he dey go on 'debt recovery' abi killeleyi grin
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by seangy4konji: 11:59am On Aug 14, 2016
Person go need do X-Ray for that girl to see the kain inner beauty she get but if na dat outer beauty?

The world is coming to an end.
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by pedrilo: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
Like I said in the other thread,n I hate people who act as though they r over spiritual, running from pastor to prophet. It only shows they r shallow minded and empty heade.
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2016
All nigerian pastors can't be trusted with women. Ask ese of coza or some rccg pastors. I prefer a shayo master to a pastor. If na muslim now, these idiots on nairaland for dey shout islamabad but muslims are more refined. Quote me and die of herpes.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nusaf:

It may be 1 in every 100000000. That is not the issue. The issue is the hijab cases are flooded with so many insult from different faith to Islam while the same faith will not insult themselves when one of them commits but only the criminal.
hypocritical christians are not tolerant cos they fear islam.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by chimauga(m): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
End time pastors
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by ugobregas1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
was just staring at d lady d sexmaniac fake prophet was eyeing so to say, and I believe he's equally attracted to evil spirit!
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
The woman worwor sha
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
End tym Prophet
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
Every s*x was a hit ryt from kenya to south africa n na zimbabwe z taking ova...................oga prophet but why??
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by raphy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
FAke man of God everywere,
This one na snatcher .d lady must be too sweet to let go.
This na second Rev.,king
God hlp us.
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by axishale(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
Another reason I believe in God and no other religion.............if u quote me sango will not spare u grin grin
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by anigold(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
Towncrier247:
According to H-Metro News, Zimbabwe, a HARARE prophet with the Johanne Masowe eChishanu church has allegedly threatened to kill a congregant after his adulterous affair with the man’s wife came to light.

Benjamin “Stailodge” Mashange (First Photo) whose current location is unknown since he was evacuated from his previous residence at number 11 Parklane Court in the city is said to have had an affair with a married woman, Febbie Muromba, 27.

Febbie’s husband Lewis Tsvere (Second Photo), 38,said Benjamin admitted the affair and signed an agreement in which he promised to pay back the lobola (Dowry) Lewis paid for his wife of 11 years.

However, Lewis highlighted that he is scared for his life as Benjamin has threatened him with death if he continues to ask for his money.

“This man is a well respected prophet in our church but he lured my wife into bed a number of times since 2014 until I caught them this year.

“He even slept with my wife in my matrimonial bed. When I discovered the affair, my wife confessed that she had been sleeping with Benjamin.

“Benjamin also admitted that he was sleeping with my wife. As a result he promised he would pay back my money I paid as lobola. He said he was going to pay me US$3 000 in installments starting March of this year but up to date he has only paid US$200.

“When I asked him why he was not paying the money like he promised he threatened to kill me or to make me poor. Akati ane simba rekundinamatira kuti ndife kana kuti ndiite murombo. Anototyisa nekuti muporofita.

“I was really disappointed because this man used to pray for us as a family. I did not know that he was eyeing my wife all along. He was our family prophet. I did not realise that relying on him for our spiritual lives was a gate pass for him to have sex with my wife.

“He is a menace to the church and to the society as a whole. My wife told me that when she first slept with Benjamin it was at his house where he had called her for prayers. She said she eventually got used to sleeping with him.

“Ndohunhu hwake he does that to women who have rich husbands. He asked my wife to sell one of our houses and runaway with him. He is a greedy person he loves money too much. Both Benjamin and Febbie confessed their affair before other congregants.

“Right now Benjamin is saying hapana zvatomuita and he is not going to stop prophesying and anyone who writes the story will die.

Lewis said Benjamin has to pay back the lobola he paid like he promised.

He also said he was hurt because Benjamin whom he believed to be a true prophet proved that he was a fake prophet who was only after money.

The cheated man said his family has been destroyed by a person who claims to be a true prophet of God.

Efforts to reach Benjamin and Febbie were fruitless as their mobile phones went unanswered by the time of going to print.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/prophet-has-sex-with-his-church-members.html

One question who is the wife in these pictures.. where is the wife"s picture
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by Orikinla(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
From fake pastor killing female member with speaker to false prophet committing adultery,
All in the same South Africa, and now I don't blame the Whites for Apartheid.
Black South Africans are incredible homo sapiens.

The Prophet Lied indeed.

Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by Nusaf: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
RooRuudRonSaha:
hypocritical christians are not tolerant cos they fear islam.
That's the more reason why shivers always run through their spines upon sighting a muslim lady dressed in hijab that is absolutely non of their business.
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by dAntoine: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
If I were the cuckold, I'd pay that "Prophet" $5000 to marry the adulterous, ugly wife. And maybe more.
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nusaf:

That's the more reason why shivers always run through their spines upon sighting a muslim lady dressed in hijab that is absolutely non of their business.
the worst part is that the mods take sides with them during arguments.I was banned with my main moniker but aluta continua.
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by ojuriye(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
Endtime churchtinz
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by noida: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nonsense gal or boy. Someone is making sense, to receive is your problem. Your own have be big time tongue
Towncrier247:
how many Hijab stories have you seen on NL, compared to Pastors and Christian stories?
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by Mazeed(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
The atrocities this so called prophets commit this days is becoming too alarming, and the most funny part of it is that you still find a good number of blindfolded people still following.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by Mazeed(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
I pity them and their followers as they shall rot in hell
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by fortunechy(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
zimbabwe n kenya bad news ar like husband n wife
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by nurusystem(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
nowadays self fake pastots ,prophet ,men of goat,they all do things that is wrong and people are afraid to prosecute them,,4 nigeria a pastor say women shud not marry a jobless,n men shud marry a prayer warrior & good cook,,pls are those laws coming from bible ,,God or Satan...to me is satanic law,,
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by sylve11: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
graychuks:
Well he wouldn't be the first... There is nothing new under the earth.... Just modification.... David did it in the Bible....

grin grin grin cool
Re: Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) by fox26: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
religion is a scam for sure. people dont believe prophets , you have right to kick that prophet to break his bones oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Reacts As Daddy Freeze Says Marriage Vows Are Satanic / "How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / DSTV Censors "God" and "Jesus" On All Their Stations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.