Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

SEX During And After PREGNANCY. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SEX During And After PREGNANCY. (810 Views)

Sex During Fasting For Christians (RCCG) / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting / Sex During Pregnancy, Everything You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX During And After PREGNANCY. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
During Pregnancy :

There is no medical reason for couples to refrain from having sex during pregnancy. Sex can and must continue normally in pregnancy, Please note that many marriages start to break down during pregnancies, and adultery and unfaithfulness is well known to occur at such times.

So expectant wives, sit up; you are not a sick person because you are pregnant. You are just pregnant. Sex can continue throughout pregnancy, from the earliest stage of pregnancy even to the day before birth if necessary.

Please note the following:

i. Be gentle.

ii. Try different positions when the stomach enlarges so you don’t lie on it heavily.

The large stomach will help you to experiment with other sex positions. There are some cases where sex is to be avoided.
These are:

i. Threatened abortion i.e., threatening loss of the pregnancy.

ii. Bleeding during the pregnancy.

iii. A history of repeated loss of pregnancies.

In all cases, see your doctor and he will tell you what you can do. Men, it is a time for self control! You may at this time also practise superficial sex, i.e. sex at the opening of the vagina without going deep, or lying on the woman’s stomach.

Generally speaking, all sex in pregnancy should be GENTLE!

After Delivery:

i. Abstinence after delivery is important for about 4 to 6 weeks for the following reasons:

- to allow the wife’s vagina and birth canal to heal. Some may be recovering from an episiotomy.

- to prevent introduction of infection in the lady. The lochia (the fluid which comes out of the vagina after the birth) is a very infection-prone fluid and strict hygiene is important!

ii Sexual happiness can continue after 4 to 6 weeks.

iii. Husbands, be gentle. There may be some pain or discomfort.

iv. Wives, be in the flow! You may experience a level of happiness you’ve never had before.
Re: SEX During And After PREGNANCY. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin

I will see for myself sha...
Re: SEX During And After PREGNANCY. by chriskosherbal(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I will see for myself sha...
it's a free world, but with your wife.
Re: SEX During And After PREGNANCY. by Queeee(m): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
F
Re: SEX During And After PREGNANCY. by chriskosherbal(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
Queeee:
F
meaning!!!

(1) (Reply)

2/3 Bedroom Luxury Flats In Lekki For Sale (VERY AFFORDABLE) / Lovely: See How This Family Created A Unique 4 Generation Photo / 9 Ways To Protect Your Child From Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.