Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids (45628 Views)

Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Fan Advises Mikel To Leave Olga Diyachenko & Come & Marry In Nigeria. She Reacts / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by modsfucker: 6:56am On Aug 14, 2016
Mikel seems to be contented with his Russian girlfriend Olga Diyachenko in these beautiful pictures despite criticism from various angles..

Olga has been receiving several condemnations since the start of her relationship with mikel, likewise Mikel.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by modsfucker: 6:57am On Aug 14, 2016
more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by modsfucker: 6:57am On Aug 14, 2016
And trust wailers, they will always find their way to your life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2016
Money sweet joor

8 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by cupidhero(m): 8:21am On Aug 14, 2016
They look happy.

10 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 14, 2016
i must marry oyibo

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 14, 2016
hmmm
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by freshcvvs: 11:08am On Aug 14, 2016
una no gree tie the knot?
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by balingaonline(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2016
Mikel is fine Nigerian boy and full loaded guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by LecciGucci: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2016
smithsydny:
i must marry oyibo

ok na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2016
LecciGucci:

ok na
yes nah

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Soreza(m): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
THAT IGBO BOY

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Flashh: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Cool!

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by veekid(m): 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
modsfucker:
Mikel seems to be contented with his Russian girlfriend Olga Diyachenko in these beautiful pictures despite criticism from various angles..
Olga has been receiving several condemnations since the start of her relationship with mikel, likewise Mikel.

Why should Mikel give two _fucks what people think about the relationship he has with the woman of his choice. Na dem dey pay him bill? Abi dem resemble him papa? Rubbish!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Elisean(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
smithsydny:
i must marry oyibo
Who cares?

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by henrydadon(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mikel wise gan..no time for yeye troublesome Nigeria girls..that are capable of giving u high blood pressure. ask teebilz he will testify

39 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Generalkorex(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
Happy family

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by AntiWailer: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
modsfucker:

criticism from who on what ?

Who cares about low lives.

They feel great talking people down.

If Mikel will listen to advice on how to make his life better, will it be from wretched people who have no lives at all to start with ? grin grin

Very funny people, forming life pundits.

Only in Nigeria will jobless people teach you how to manage your time at work.

Also, poor people will teach you how to spend the money you worked for.

Single or divorced will put mouth on what makes a great marriage.

Clowns !!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Lukmann1: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
undecided we has seen enough of mikel and him family. what shall we did with his pictures always showed in frontpages all times everytime.
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by MinorityTribe: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
In just a few years she aged a lot. Russians get old too quick.
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by hefelove(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
All dis pishur don tay na and it's has made d fp several times
Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
wink

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by steffans(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
Igbo babes be like wetin dey do dis Mikel sef?

See us for here.. U go dey find yellow pawpaw...

D kids are cute Sha!

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by JoeCutie(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nchekwubechukwu Obi! This guy get Igbo man sense sha. grin

I remember when, some time ago, he first shared a picture of him and his girlfriend on IG, Nigerian babes came all hard on him from all cylinders, demanding to know why he'd snub all the beautiful girls in Nigeria and or Africa and go for someone from a distant Russia. He said "Na only girlfriend oh, no be marry we dey marry". Lmao! Five years from today, my guy go don born finish, but then na still "girlfriend" she go be and no be marry dem dey marry. Ofeke amaghi mgbe ekere nku ukwa, maka na obu onye aghogburu ka agbara. cheesy

Whomever you think you're best happy with, be with that person, irrespective of their race, religion or status. Happiness is all that matters.

They all look really beautiful. And fulfilled. And happy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by LorDBolton(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
He went for a white so as to 'purify' his offsprings.

I salute his bravery... I owe my kids a biological mum from another continent.
Africa is just not the way forward @ all

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Flexherbal(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lovely!

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Thisis2raw(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
I like this. At least if you no see match play go house go see you wife mak una play una own match

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by OnWebTech: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
nice,I can see akpu anf ofang in the 5th picture
why is she still referred to as girlfriend after 2 kids

5 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by steffans(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
LorDBolton:
He went for a white so as to 'purify' his offsprings.

I salute his bravery... I owe my kids a biological mum from another continent.
Africa is just not the way forward @ all

I pray u get d nice ones oo...

Cuz oyinbo too dey para o

9 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, Olga Diyachenko And Their Kids by Orikinla(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
modsfucker:
more
Beautiful.
Mikel has taught her how to make Igbo food.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This 68-Year-Old Woman Completed Lagos Marathon (Photo) / UEFA Hails Osimhen After Second Hattrick For Napoli / AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.