Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics (14652 Views)

How African Countries Performed At Rio 2016 Olympics / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by Fernandowski(m): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
lolawilliams:

Everyone's talking about wiggins now because of his great perfomance forgetting that k.love also had great stats before coming to cleveland.
I think Wiggins has been performing well because there has been little pressure on him in minnesota. surrounded by young players. i feel he wouldnt have had that type of performance in cleveland whereby u have dominant players around.

And again i know nearly everyone regrets the Wiggins nd love trade but I guess that was what LeBron needed. He doesnt have the time to play with any rookie. He needs a ring asap for cavs.

I can bet Wolves would not be in the western conf top 5 next season.
they might surprise everyone

we the cavaliers got only tristian Thompson and Chris Anderson as the only centres/power forwards for next season

no 7footre cus timofey mozgov signed for the Los Angeles Lakers (7'1)

any 7footre that is a free agent we need to recruit
Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by miketayo(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Fernandowski:
nice

no Tim Duncan for you guys again

ginobli and Parker with aldridge is your top 3 for now

u forgot our best player.. kawhi leonard cheesy.. spurs can win regardless
Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by zubinike(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
lolawilliams:
That was really impressive. They were shooting like the Warriors starting five. 17 threes, 17 offensive rebounds. Great work from D'tigers. smiley smiley

It interest me to see a naija lady talk basketball ...I doubt if she resides here in Nigeria
Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by zubinike(m): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
nerdfrost:
grin cheesy #goforgold
. Go dream crashing
Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by danduj(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
lolawilliams:
That was really impressive. They were shooting like the Warriors starting five. 17 threes, 17 offensive rebounds. Great work from D'tigers. smiley smiley
wow i love girls that love sport
Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
lolawilliams:

Everyone's talking about wiggins now because of his great perfomance forgetting that k.love also had great stats before coming to cleveland.
I think Wiggins has been performing well because there has been little pressure on him in minnesota. surrounded by young players. i feel he wouldnt have had that type of performance in cleveland whereby u have dominant players around.

And again i know nearly everyone regrets the Wiggins nd love trade but I guess that was what LeBron needed. He doesnt have the time to play with any rookie. He needs a ring asap for cavs.

I can bet Wolves would not be in the western conf top 5 next season.
you yanks and basketball undecided
Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by lolawilliams(f): 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
Fernandowski:
they might surprise everyone

we the cavaliers got only tristian Thompson and Chris Anderson as the only centres/power forwards for next season

no 7footre cus timofey mozgov signed for the Los Angeles Lakers (7'1)

any 7footre that is a free agent we need to recruit

Its not necessary a center must be 7ft. 6'10 plays center. Al horford of Celtics is 6'10 and he his good at that position. Even one of the greatest centers, Ben wallace is 6'9

We dont need to buy any more player except we trade. dont forget we also have channing fyre.

And if we should trade. i'll leave k.love and take Cousins. i really love the way he plays. Damn!

1 Like

Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by Walelavender(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Massive! Looking forward to seeing a wonderful performance in the match against Brazil

1 Like

Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by gbengalite(m): 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
evansjeff:
Wait o, who can explain why Brazil has continuously supported Nigeria since the beginning of this Olympics,

I noticed too, especially football

1 Like

Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by Fernandowski(m): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2016
lolawilliams:

Its not necessary a center must be 7ft. 6'10 plays center. Al horford of Celtics is 6'10 and he his good at that position. Even one of the greatest centers, Ben wallace is 6'9

We dont need to buy any more player except we trade. dont forget we also have channing fyre.

And if we should trade. i'll leave k.love and take Cousins. i really love the way he plays. Damn!
nooo!!!!

Damarscus cousins is a good player but not to be traded with love

channing Frye is a nice player... good at taking shots but Tyronn Lue doesn't give him much play time

I think all we need is to resign j. r Smith
Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by Fernandowski(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2016
miketayo:

u forgot our best player.. kawhi leonard cheesy.. spurs can win regardless
lolzzz

kinda true

I just love that 7'4 that plays for u guys

dragic by name
Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by lolawilliams(f): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2016
Fernandowski:
nooo!!!!

Damarscus cousins is a good player but not to be traded with love

channing Frye is a nice player... good at taking shots but Tyronn Lue doesn't give him much play time

I think all we need is to resign j. r Smith

I'll trade Klove for Demarcus Cousins anyday. But Sacramento can never let him leave. he's like the only big player they got left..
JR is also a great player. He'll be signing with the cavs for sure. hes happy there
Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by miketayo(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2016
Fernandowski:
lolzzz

kinda true

I just love that 7'4 that plays for u guys

dragic by name

dragic ?? u mean Boban Marjanović he was out tallest player till 2 months ago
Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by Fernandowski(m): 9:09am On Aug 15, 2016
miketayo:

dragic ?? u mean Boban Marjanović he was out tallest player till 2 months ago
ohhhh

yeah

sorry

dragic plays for Miami heat
Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by innofair(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2016
congrats to them. one love.
hello people..do you know you can make money online? i just discovered a verified and a very reliable website(it was launched by paul samson,in march 2016) where you can have a one-time investment turned into a stream of income. register with this link of mine and say goodbye to financial dependence. you determine your earnings. remember.... you only invest once. the website is coolnaira. com. you will be glad you did. i have never in my life been convinced about a website like this one. after registering, please message me to tell you what next to do.the good thing is that the money can be paid directly into ur Nigerian bank account. so you dont have to worry. you can withdraw your earnings and be paid on fridays. in the column for sponsor/referrer, type this id.......Inno360. thats my id
Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by miketayo(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2016
Fernandowski:
ohhhh

yeah

sorry

dragic plays for Miami heat

yeah
Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by innofair(m): 12:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
congrats to 9ja. one love
hello people..do you know you can make money online? i just discovered a verified and a very reliable website(it was launched by paul samson,in march 2016) where you can have a one-time investment turned into a stream of income. register with this link of mine and say goodbye to financial dependence. you determine your earnings. remember.... you only invest once. the website is coolnaira. com. you will be glad you did. i have never in my life been convinced about a website like this one. after registering, please message me to tell you what next to do.the good thing is that the money can be paid directly into ur Nigerian bank account. so you dont have to worry. you can withdraw your earnings and be paid on fridays. in the column for sponsor/referrer, type this id.......Inno360. thats my id
Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by LecciGucci: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
lolawilliams:

I'll trade Klove for Demarcus Cousins anyday. But Sacramento can never let him leave. he's like the only big player they got left..
JR is also a great player. He'll be signing with the cavs for sure. hes happy there

wow.. bae seems u are good in basket ball stuffz.
pls wen are D tigers playing brazil.. and wat is the time?
thnks
Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by lolawilliams(f): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
LecciGucci:

wow.. bae seems u are good in basket ball stuffz. pls wen are D tigers playing brazil.. and wat is the time? thnks
Its happening already.
Re: Basketball: D'tigers Of Nigeria Beat Croatia (90-76) At RIO 2016 Olympics by LecciGucci: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
lolawilliams:
Its happening already.
yea too bad we lost

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Scrabble Team - The World Champions - Denied Visa To France / Friendly: England Reject Eagles / Chelsea Reject £50m Offer From Barcelona For Willian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.