Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Greed=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Greed=>write Up By Dindy (405 Views)

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up / (must Read) Touching Write Up By A Facebook User (graphic Photos) / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greed=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2016
GREED=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
Please do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...
When greed gets into your head it locks every other sense you have out,all you think is how to get that thing or place or person you want.
Greed got into the head of lucifer and now he is the devil,greed is one thing that blinds you from every other visible thing in front and at your back,greed always ends you up in a position of no return.
It makes you a mad person when it gets into your head;you start seeing things in only one way,and all day and night your mind goes to that thing, you won't be settled until you have achieved what you want,and if anyone stands in front of what you wanna get,you will surely try all your best to take away the person,whether by killing or lying against the person.
You become foolish when it take control over you;you become more of a dummy than a human,it controls your sense of knowledge,it tells you what to do,it makes you see things in it's own way,it deceives you from actual things around you,it becomes your master,it orders you around but you won't know because it is controlling you from the inside,it clouds all your judgement,it covers your heart.
Greed becomes a problem when all you did to accomplish your wants comes to attack and frustrate you,your life be comes miserable,your life becomes a living hell,sleepless night creeps in,the feeling of death might probably run through your mind,lies keep flying through your mind because you won't wanna say the truth of what you did to get your greedy desire.
Greed as you come to know,is an obstacle in human development,greed keeps people from progressing,it is a brick wall against free flow of riches.
Greed is brought about when "SELF"comes to existence,when I said "SELF" I don't mean "SELFISH", SELF means when you don't care or think about any other thing except yourself,self aka self-centred is a feeling that blocks other feelings aside.
Greed take you from the top to the bottom,it makes you a demon,it makes you an outcast,it pulls you back,it hides your glory,it kills destinies,it covers the light in you,it takes away love,it gives you a new shadow,it changes your name.
"GREED IS A TOOL OF DESTRUCTION"
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING................WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp number:07087750433.... email@:ossynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outl
ook.com facebook name:ossy nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com.........twitter@nnamdiossy......Instagram#ossynnamdi

(1) (Reply)

Syberia. / Flexyjaybaba – Abimbola (prod By Jaysmart) / Don't Kill That Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.