Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE (11539 Views)

Needs For Business Promotion Through Owning A Website / HOW MANY MILLIONAIRES DO U NO WHO HAV BCOM WEALTHY BY INVESTING IN SAVINGS ACCT? / What Age Should Owning A House Become A Priority? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 9:32am On Aug 14, 2016
There are times when it makes good sense to buy cheap land and there are times when the reasons for buying cheap land are flawed or

untenable. When the funds that you have are limited, it makes good sense to cut your cloth according to the available material. Resources can

seriously limit or enhance what you can buy.In this instance, it is better to start your real estate investment

journey with buying what you can afford and then scale up gradually. This is definitely a good reason to buy cheap. Apart from the fact that price

is relative, there are other more important issues such as value. What you consider expensive is probably someone else’s reasonable cost. Value is

also more important than price. In real estate, price is one of the ways of knowing valuable real estate.If the property is in a good location

with basic infrastructures, good security and accessibility several individuals will be willing to pay a premium to acquire such a property and this

will definitely push up the value.This is one of the reasons why locations that are close to centers of business activities, government operations

and good infrastructure are usually expensive and yet continue to attract buyers.

Here are steps to Follow When Buying a Land
--------------------------------------------------------
1. Prepare Yourself To Purchase
2. Doing The Research
3.Hiring a Lawyer Or Calling a Surveyor to Help Inspect the Land
4.Paying Outright so as to get your Allocation/ Necessary Document Instantly
5.Installment Plan is Fine for Those who want to break the Payment

Reason why u are Buying
-------------------------------------
1.Pride of Ownership
2.Buy, Build, Live There
3.Buy & Sell Tax Free
4.Buy & Make It Cash-flow
5.Buy & Lease to Company's
6.Buy & Build Hostels
7.Buy and Build Schools
8.Buy and build Hotels
9.Buy, Build , And Resell
10.Buy and Hold Here’s a unique opportunity to either start planning your own home, investing in and or get additional

investment in real estate. You could also help add a great deal of value and leverage to your

children’s future now, by buying real estate (NOW & CHEAP) for them as they grow up. With the

massive rapid development ongoing in the Ibeju Lekki With the Free Trade Zone, Deep sea Port, the new International Airport among several

other developments, it is a matter of time before another Apapa (with GRA, business and industrial hub and seaports etc) is replicated

List Of Estate U Need To Consider Buying (%5 Promo Discount is On )

Here are few Properties u can Buy, Ask me any question about the lands, locations, benefits and Thank Me Later
grin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Cerise Gardens Location: Along Lekki Free Trade Zone, Opposite Dangote Jetty Size: 600 sqm Title: Global C of O and Power of Attorney (DRY LAND AND LOVELY) Price (per plot) : ***Promo: 2m
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2• LAND AT MAGODO
Price- -N40M
Location- Phase 1, Down Emmanuel keshi. Buy Now and see how fast your investment will appreciate .trust me u will buy now and thank me later .
Size- 640sqm
Title- Gov. Consent
Installment Plan Allowed

Contact Call or Whatsapp +2348063337234
JEJE/ DARE
jejeproperty@gmail.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Casavilla Estate Loaction: Along Gas Pipeline Road, behind Punch Headquarters, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Magboro Size: 50 by 100ft Title: C of O pRICE ( PER PLOT): N3,000,000 (3M) (DRY LAND AND LOVELY) Instalment Plan: 6 to 12 months (Down payment is N600,000)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Lagoon Park LOCATION: Along Abijo GRA, Lekki- Epe Expressway, Sangotedo, close to Shoprite SIZE: 700 SQM TITLE: EXCISION pRICE: 4m Promo: 2.5m Instalment:50% initial payment of 4m and the rest to be spread within 6 months
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Lekki Royal Garden LOCATION: Oshoroko, Just 7 Mins from LFTZ and a minute walk to the main road SIZE:600 SQM TITLE:gLOBAL C of O PRICE (PER PLOT) : 2.5m Instalment:2.9m (1m Initial deposit,950k for next 2 months)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6• 4bedroom Terrace Duplex for sale
Price : #30m ( affordable and negotiable)
buy now cos renting a duplex here is already 2m Per Year ..
Location :The Estate this property is situated is very close to Lagos Business School Ajah Lekki,
size 640 sqm
Title C OF O
Payment Plan . Installment is allowed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact Call or Whatsapp +2348063337234
JEJE/ DARE
jejeproperty@gmail.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7. JENESIS COLONY COASTAL CITY LOCATION: JENESIS COLONY COASTAL CITY IN IGANDO ORUDU IBEJU-LEKKI is GAZETTED. Off Lekki-Epe expressway by Ibeju-Lekki LGA Secretariat, few meters before Amen estate and Pan-Atlantic University, less than 25-minutes drive from VGC Roundabout and shares investment zonal climate with Lekki Free Trade Zone. STATUS: FENCED, gated and breath-taking estate SIZE:500 SQM PRICE:2M tITLE: GAZETTE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8• DESTINY GARDENS
Located at Eleko Junction. Just before Amen Estate.
Title: GazettePlot Size: 600 Sqm
Price: N4.4 million. Buy Now and see how fast your investment will appreciate .trust me u will buy now and thank me later .
Allocation: September 2016
Inst. Payment: 12months inst N4.8m. Initial Deposit N400,000 for 12months.
Current status: Yet to be fenced

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9• PEN HOME PARADISE
Located at Eleko Junction. Around Amen estate. FACING THE EXPRESS
Title: Governors Consent
Plot Size: 600 Sqm
Price: N15 million. Buy Now and see how fast your investment will appreciate .trust me u will buy now and thank me later .
Allocation: Immediate
Current status: Cleared and fencing is ongoing.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. Stella Springs Courts LOCATION: OsHoroko Town, along LFTZ, just 1km from Dangote Refinery, 30 mins from Ajah Bus/Stop SIZE:650 SQM TITLE:gLOBAL C of O PRICE (PER PLOT) : N3,000,000 Instalment: 3.3m (1.3m initial deposit, 500k monthly for the next 2 months)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11. OCEANWOOD COURTS
Located at the Lekki Coastal Road East of the Lekki Free Trade Zone
Title: Village Excision (Gazette is under processing)
Plot Size: 600 Sqm FACING THE ATLANTIC OCEAN. NICE VIEW.
Price: N1 million. Buy Now and see how fast your investment will appreciate .trust me u will buy now and thank me later .
Current status: Clearing of land is ongoing
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12. REHOBOOT PARK & GARDENS PHASE 2
Just 4 minutes drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone. FACING THE EXPRESS
Title: Global C of O
Plot Size: 600 Sqm
Price: N4.7million ., i really dont need to talk much about this estate there work is doing the talking u need to come down for inspection
Current Status: Has been fully fenced and gated. People have started building there.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13. OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 (Lekki Free Trade Zone)
4 minutes drive from the prestigious Lekki Free Trade Zone. Is just by the road side. Also close to Dangote Refinery. Sure bet for Tremendous Returns on Investment.
Title: C of O
Price: N5.4m… 30 months instalment @ N200,000 for N6m. FACING THE EXPRESS
Allocation: Is ongoing
Plot Size: 600Sqm
Add. Info: Land has been cleared and fenced
Current Status: Cleared and fencing is ongoing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14. 8 SANDFIELD COURTS
Location: Lekki Free Trade Zone. 5 minutes drive from Dangote Refinery. 5 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone.
Plot Size: 600sqm VERY CLOSE TO THE ROAD
Price: N3million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area, Very close to the road) Buy Now and see how fast your investment will appreciate .trust me u will buy now and thank me later .
Allocation: Immediately
Inst. Plan: 3 months instalment.
Current Status: Has been cleared. Fencing is ongoing. Very dry and lovely

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15• WHITE OAK COURTS
Located along the Lekki Free Trade Zone
Plot Size: 600 Sqm FACING THE ATLANTIC OCEAN. NICE VIEW.
Price: N3 million . Buy Now and see how fast your investment will appreciate .trust me u will buy now and thank me later .
Current status: Clearing is ongoing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16. UPTOWN COURTS
IbejuLekki.Lekki Free Trade Zone
Location: 6 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone. Just before Cherry Wood Courts. Closer to the road than Cherry Wood Courts
Plot Size: 600sqm. CLOSE TO THE ROAD
Price: N2.5 million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area) Buy Now and see how fast your investment will appreciate .trust me u will buy now and thank me later .
Inst. Plan: 3 months instalment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17• CHERRYWOOD ESTATE
Location: Oshoroko town before Lekki LGA. 1 Mile from Dangote Refinery. 30 mins drive from Ajah B/Stop.
Plot Size: 648sqm
Price: N2 million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area). Buy Now and see how fast your investment will appreciate .trust me u will buy now and thank me later .
Payment Plan: 3 Months instalment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18• PARADISE GARDENS
Lekki Free Trade Zone Axis. 10 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone. 3 minutes drive before Lacapagne Tropicana.
Title: Excision and approved survey
Plot Size: 600 sqm
Price: N2.5 million (Along the Lekki Free Trade Zone) . Buy Now and see how fast your investment will appreciate .trust me u will buy now and thank me later .
Allocation: Sept 2016
Payment Plan: 12 months instalment or 30 months instalment. Deposit N100k
Current Status: Not yet cleared. Close to the road.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
19• BLEVIC GARDENS
Proximity: 4 minutes after La Champagne Tropicana
Location:The estate is a 100-acres project located within the Ise Community along the Free Trade Zone and Dangote Refinery axis and, 3 minutes’ drive after La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort. Another world of its own. Lovely and looks very residential inclined
Price: N800,000
(Lekki Free Trade Zone Area/After Lacapagne Tropicana) ) For those who are still a student or who are not financially buoyant to go for the one listed above
Title: Global Excision is under processing
Plot size: 600 sqm
Instalment Plan: N850,000 for 3 months instalment
Current Status: Not yet fenced. Looks like a football field (grass)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
20. Brooksville Court, N3.5 (Gazetted)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21. STAR GARDENS Location:Sangotedo. 5 minutes drive from Lagos Business School. Opposite Fara Park Estate. Title:Gazetted. C of O is in the final completion stage. Price: & Plot Size: N3.5m Add. Info: Lovely location. Very Developed Area. Serviced Plot (WATER LOCKED)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
22. POTTER GARDENS AND PARK IBEJU LEKKI lOCATION:Eleranigbe, Ibeju Lekki PRICE: N1.5M SIZE:600 SQM TITLE:EXCISION AND APPROVED SURVEY PLAN STATUS: Fenced around and secured
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23.REHOBOTH GARDENS ESTATE SIMAWA. lOCATION:behind the Redemption camp PRICE: N1.5M SIZE:600 SQM TITLE:EXCISION AND APPROVED SURVEY PLAN STATUS: Fenced around and secured
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
24. A plot of land at ilasu road. Egbe. Close to synagogue church ikotun with c of O fenced 24million (Affordable and negotiable)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25.1500 arces of land @ badagry (west) title:C of O price 11M per arces.

26. 1900 arces @ badagry (north)title:C of O price 11M per arces.

27. 500 arces @ badagry just before the military barack.title: gazetted price:12M per arces asking.

26. 14arces @ badagry title: Gazetted price 9M per arces asking.

Commercial plots available upon request.
#What are you waiting for, come and seal the deal. (Affordable and negotiable)

For exceptional service, please reach me on. Would be nice working with you.
Call .me 08063337234 ( calls and whatsapp )
or 08115078654
Email: jejeproperty@gmail.com or solomonjay909@gmail.com
Blog: jejeproperty..com
Facbook: www.facebook.com/jejeproperty4real/

Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
#Promo promo promo
#Invest now
Please note that the Promo Price of the following estates will increase by N500,000 from 1st of September
*Uptown Courts, N2.5m
*Rockville Courts, N3m(sold out)
*Sandfield Courts, N3m
*Cherrywood Courts, N2m
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 7:10am On Aug 15, 2016
A man complained that [on] his way home to dinner he had every day to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 7:40am On Aug 15, 2016
The best investment on earth is earth.
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2016
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Landlords grow rich in their sleep
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Buying real estate is not only the best way, the quickest way, the safest way, but the only way to become wealthy and plan better future for yourself and your family.
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
A man complained that [on] his way home to dinner he had every day to pass through that long field of his neighbor’s. I advised him to buy it, and it would never seem long again
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2016
It is a comfortable feeling to know that you stand on your own ground. Land is about the only think that can’t fly away.
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2016
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by ShoProperties(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
we all need to key into this, Good investment
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Small opportunities are often the beginning of great achievements. Start now and invest in the Real Estate
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Happy family, Happy home and Better future
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 6:08am On Aug 17, 2016
Your best investment opportunity won’t fit into a safety deposit box, but you can live in it
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2016
Investing in lands, real estate and homes will bring you happiness and safety plans to your business and investment in the future. Don't think about today but think about tomorrow and children children (better future).
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
Investing in real estate is giving you financial freedom!Call/ whatsapp +2348063337234
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 7:01am On Aug 18, 2016
time doesn't wait for nobody
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2016
Invest now and plan well for your future
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
Investing in Real Estate is not a time wasting , it a future and time planning.
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
Invest now
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Victory through divine help
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 6:43am On Aug 19, 2016
new choice new plan
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Home Is Where Roots Grow Deep, Growing Today For a Better Tomorrow
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
*“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate (today) in a growing section of a prosperous community, adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
smiley
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: NINETY PERCENT of all MILLIONAIRES become so THROUGH owning REAL ESTATE by jejeproperty(m): 7:25am On Aug 23, 2016
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Luxury 3 Bedrm Flat @ Prime Waterview &treasure Gardens Estates Lekki 1 For Sale / Number Of Block From 1 Trip Of Sand / FENCED 8 PLOTS AND 20 ACRES OF LAND FOR SALE IN BADAGRY WITH GOVT CONSENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.