Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Share Your Sexy Pregnant Photos So Far Your Man No Mind: Says Charlyboy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Share Your Sexy Pregnant Photos So Far Your Man No Mind: Says Charlyboy (1033 Views)

Lizzy Oke, Blogger In Wheelchair Is Pregnant (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money" / Another Woman In Davido’s Life Is Pregnant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Sexy Pregnant Photos So Far Your Man No Mind: Says Charlyboy by musquareni(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2016
Charlyboy took to his wall to extensively advice guys and husbands on how to treat their pregnant women, claiming that her wife even appeared more sexy to him during the period, with her hips wider, bigger butt, fuller breasts, exciting belly, sensual navel and pleasant to look. cheesy

Charlyboy, a.k.a Area fada wrote:

"I remember back in the days, when I was in the baby making business. I always admired, loved, pampered, and overprotected my wife, more. Tha's how come I was witness to the birth our last two girls, (now grown ass women). Yea I loved her more each time I gave her a big bang belly. She glowed more, in my eyes she was sexier,(still is). Don't know about you but there is something sexy about pregnant women that always suggests that they should be treated and handled with tender, loving, care. They are not only special but sexy as well. I loved to watched her body change, her hips become wider, her butt grows bigger, her boobs become fuller, her belly is exciting, her navel is sensual; she pleasant to look at, a full woman. Hey! hold whatever thought is brewing in your head, this was 26years ago, wish we had IPhones then, would have shared her pictures with you. She was sexy gaga. No be yoke!"

He added, "Some women are unlovable when they are pregnant. Forget the ones who are forming self-reliant because this pushes the man away making him irrelevant. Some men too can be an ass when it comes to taking care of their pregnant woman. However, most pregnant women love to be pampered, he wants her man to treat her like a Queen. Men love to be needed, they love to feel important, they love being the hero, it is a big turn on for lotta men. Walaiii."

He continued, "Many pregnant women radiates a glow. Their skin, their body, their smile, their voice lights up because life is growing inside them. She is desiring to love and be loved. My guy when your woman is pregnant, celebrate her new form of sexiness, don't chase after other women. She is pregnant and sexy; but most important, she is carrying your child, a child you manufactured when her sexy self gave you a great sex, Hummmmm!!! Freaky Dicky. This is for all the mothers to be, who are right now with big bang belly. Just to say you all are beautiful. If you feel like sharing God's great creative work with us by way of sharing decent sexy pictures, go ahead and show the world your glow, as long as your man no mind, the rest can jump in the gutter. Keep glowing sexy Mamas "

This is really a pool of experience from Charlyboy!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJCpDGKAweD

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/08/share-your-sexy-pregnant-photos-so-far.html
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Share Your Sexy Pregnant Photos So Far Your Man No Mind: Says Charlyboy by musquareni(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2016
cool
Re: Share Your Sexy Pregnant Photos So Far Your Man No Mind: Says Charlyboy by hungryboy(m): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2016
I'll come back and read this ,
When I put my wife belle.
Re: Share Your Sexy Pregnant Photos So Far Your Man No Mind: Says Charlyboy by Flexherbal(m): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2016
Humans! Different faces , different mind set.
Re: Share Your Sexy Pregnant Photos So Far Your Man No Mind: Says Charlyboy by ladyF(f): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2016
Ermmm....make I go carry belle first, I dey come... grin
Re: Share Your Sexy Pregnant Photos So Far Your Man No Mind: Says Charlyboy by JamieRocks(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2016
I can't believe he's got a 9ice tune..... white pap fro a black pot Indeed
Re: Share Your Sexy Pregnant Photos So Far Your Man No Mind: Says Charlyboy by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 14, 2016
charly boy is making sense

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Gets Full Custody Of Their 6 Children / See Funny Pictures From Sanyeri's 42nd Birthday Party / No Lie! These 9 Posts From Basketmouth May Have You Rolling With Laughter, As I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.