Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Why I Prefer Hausa Women To The Yorubas - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why I Prefer Hausa Women To The Yorubas (1102 Views)

Shadrach Erebulu, Adou: "I Don’t Allow Women To Wear Trousers In My Palace" / 5 Unwritten Cultural Rules Of The Yorubas / Who Is The Real Originator Of These Popular Words -igbos Or The Yorubas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Prefer Hausa Women To The Yorubas by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2016
I know some female folks (omo yorubas lol!)  will take this personal, some will like to give me whatever insult they think is appropriate, some will kill me or this……………….Pls Pls my dear sister don’t take it to heart oooooo, I ain’t trying to be tribalistic here…….. Here are the wonderful qualities I’ve seen in hausa women that Yoruba women doesn’t have ……….

1. Hausa women are quite and reserved when having interaction with outsiders, they generally do not show emotion….hmmmm, talking about Yoruba women, they are too exposed, wild and obnoxious, a yoruba woman don’t mind picking a fight with you in the market square .

2. There love for money is limited, unlike the Yoruba women, they have the reputation of loving money to death, they are ready to do anything, particularly when the money is there.

3. Northern women have respect for the marriage institution. Yoruba  women have no single respect for the institution called marriage, they are known for dating more than two guys at a time, even when they are married ( same goes to their men).

4. When we talk about good manners, that’s where a Yoruba woman failed woefully, they are impolite, they lack respect, sense of reasoning and manner of approach, Hausa woman is just a perfect opposite, they have the spirit of tolerance.

5. Talking about high taste... Yoruba women are number one when it comes to using expensive things. They travel as far as Dubai just to buy designer shoes, assorted cloths, perfumes and jewelleries, just for personal use oo.( all the expense na for the man pocket).....An average hausa woman is always contented with what  she has, once she gets her ankara, a nice blouse and her hijab, she's good to go.. 

6. A great number of yoruba women love going to fast food joints to eat, as long as there is one malam at the bus-stop making noodles,they have no worries. They passionately detest cooking. They cherish their make-up and manicure more than sweating just because they want to prepare food.

7. Yoruba girls are the best stars when it comes to game playing , they love playing with guys like draught. A yoruba girl can  keep like 10 boyfriends at the same time..YES is damn true.... An Hausa girl will always say "NO"  to this.
Read more of this at Afrikkupdte.com

Not all Yoruba Babes though grin grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why I Prefer Hausa Women To The Yorubas by Topestbilly(m): 10:53am On Aug 14, 2016
I still prefer yoruba women to any tribe

Maybe u had some bad experiences with them but I tell you, as calm as these Hausas gals are, u wouldn't wish to see their other side
Re: Why I Prefer Hausa Women To The Yorubas by abdul4new(m): 11:45am On Aug 14, 2016
oshe , my second wife is Hausa and the difference is glaring and exceptional.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Ti Afi Ngbe Aye Ni Irorun / What Does The Sub In "Sub-saharan" Africa Mean? / White Supremacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.