Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

What Will You Do If You See This Beautiful Snake? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do If You See This Beautiful Snake? (1469 Views)

Please Help This Beautiful Lady / See The BEAUTIFUL Snake I Killed Just Now / Lolz, See What This Beautiful Girl Did In Public That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You See This Beautiful Snake? by lilmaydee(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
According to the topic. If you come across a snake as beautiful as the one in this picture. What will you do?

source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1796983130582381&substory_index=0&id=1556861797927850

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Beautiful Snake? by WomanWrappa(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
shocked
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Beautiful Snake? by Christardor: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
Am I the only one that believes there is no snake on earth with such skin...too designed to be real.
Is like you are thinking what am thinking,right?
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Beautiful Snake? by Flexherbal(m): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
This snake looks like the one that made Eve to eat the forbidden fruit.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Beautiful Snake? by thesicilian: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
The photoshop is just too obvious
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Beautiful Snake? by OlujobaSamuel: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
op, if you like Photoshop yourself into such a beautiful snake, we hardly have a company that will make use of the skin here, so the best is to end up in my stomach.
Animal rights activists, abeg human dey suffer, if you never save the world of human, don't mention me for animal.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Beautiful Snake? by lilmaydee(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
op, if you like Photoshop yourself into such a beautiful snake, we hardly have a company that will make use of the skin here, so the best is to end up in my stomach.
Animal rights activists, abeg human dey suffer, if you never save the world of human, don't mention me for animal.
your stomach right? what happens to keeping it in a zoo?
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Beautiful Snake? by OlujobaSamuel: 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
lilmaydee:

your stomach right? what happens to keeping it in a zoo?
zoo?
why zoo?
probably due to your location, as for me, python is not an endangered species of snake in my area.
on the op image, can the snake kill? if yes, then I must kill it to it, I have no business with taming.
my mum had a white fowl sometimes ago, as beautiful as it is, we know we can't tame it for life, it's meant to be consumed.
abeg don't compare us with whites, we are better than they are, they kill for sport, we kill for food.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Beautiful Snake? by Incrizz(f): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
This snake looks like the one that made Eve to eat the forbidden fruit.
Ahahaha..so true! The snake looks too beautiful to be harmed.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Wealthy Women In Nigeria That Are Single / Video: Olamide – Wo!! / Prof Age Sulaiman Abdulkareem Emerges New Unilorin VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.