Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) (33158 Views)

Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu -- Photos / Bilkis Rafiu, A 35-Year-old female vulcanizer in Kwara State / Young Boy Who Works As A Vulcanizer In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by Becina(f): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Oga madam oluwa go bless your hustle
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by kenoz(m): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
God will bless her hustle
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by AntiWailer: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Oh my God.

May God bless her.

She will work hard for days to get 6k , one eediot go dey buy pepper soup for 6k for one hungry girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by Youngetskilz23(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
ventilation:
with this your english, I doubt you have a car. cheesy
what if na generator tyre him go pump grin

1 Like

Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
olowookerekemi:
I stay and dat area buh HV never cum across her
hdhjhcjdkgvhbh
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by olowookerekemi(f): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
ventilation:
with this your english, I doubt you have a car. cheesy
Mr senseless being its a typo error
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by KangaIye: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
asuustrike2009:

What's the dress code for such job

smart dressing prefareable jean
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Good for her
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
KangaIye:

smart dressing prefareable jean
Well sorry to cut you short but there's specific dress code for that job.
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by nkechiben(f): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
That geart!

Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by Thandobaby(f): 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
May God bless her efforts
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by biodun83L(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
olowookerekemi:
I stay arnd Dat area buh hv never been across her
may b because u dnt av a car yet wen u av u wil come across her LOL
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by FabioPeter: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
This is good to see. supporting her husband.
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by kelvine(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
mrrights:
What Man Can Do, Woman Can Do It Better.
Bilkis Rafiu, 35, the only female vulcanizer in Kwara State.
She hails from Oke-Oyin, Ilorin East LG. She's married to one Aremu & blessed with four children. Her workplace is located at Oke Adini, Kulende area, Ilorin, Kwara state.

Fellow men,please work hard to take care of your family. The OP introduced the husband in such a condescending manner because he perceives poverty got the wife doing this job.
The introduction of the husband is without a surname.
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by ventilation: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
olowookerekemi:
you call this typo grin don't worry senseless dummy, I know you are a product of bad education system. NB; my profile doesn't indicate if i'm male or female.
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by kbams241: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
olowookerekemi:

Been across? Ibadan peeps representing everywer
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by kbams241: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
centboy123456:

Are u sure u are telling us the ture I can see lies
Truth...dis apens wen two Ibadan peeps meet
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by KangaIye: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Well sorry to cut you short but there's specific dress code for that job.

then why is she not putting them on
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by KangaIye: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
ventilation:
you call this typo grin don't worry senseless dummy, I know you are a product of bad education system. NB; my profile doesn't indicate if i'm male or female.

easy now, you should have allow the babe some ventilation biko sad

1 Like

Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by jhidey08(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
LorDBolton:

Choose one her call or yours.

Thanks.
u be God? undecided
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by grodt999: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
is she used common sense and family planning to have only 1 child she may not need to do that.
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by sayyid(m): 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
olowookerekemi:
I am surprised as well because I know the area, well maybe she is new there
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by SafeAlhaji(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
mrrights:
She hails from Oke-Oyin, Ilorin East LG. She's married to one Aremu & blessed with four children. Her workplace is located at Oke Adini, Kulende area, Ilorin, Kwara state.
Na during APC we see female vulcanizer, new achievement in baba regime.
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by SafeAlhaji(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
sayyid:

I am surprised as well because I know the area, well maybe she is new there
Na change be that o brothers, everybody start thinking of something new. May the Almighty bless her hustle.
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by lereinter(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
olowookerekemi:
Me too

Oke adini is popularly called oke Andy

And its not kulende
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by star4ever: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
There is no limit to what one can do irrespective of age, gender, education etc. What is important is to be the best you can be and pray for God to bless the works of your hands. I personally encourage women to do what is legit to ensure that their families do not suffer in abject poverty.
Abeg this kind work better pass begging.
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by Honeyking(m): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
olowookerekemi:
I wonder ooo. Never seen her before too. Am conversant with that area at least.
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by saintjoseph(m): 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
olowookerekemi:

Pls confirm and get across to me.
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by olowookerekemi(f): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
saintjoseph:

Pls confirm and get across to me.
I don't tink its real jare cus hv never seen her too and Even I asked my frds and dey kip laughing
Re: Bilkis Rafiu, Female Vulcanizer In Kwara State With Swag (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2016
mrrights:
kudos to her, but why tie wrapper instead of jeans dat culd make her smarter, her choice though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience Today / When Will Nigerian Lawyers Stop Wearing Wigs, Looking Like Fools To The World? / Anna Makanju: Nigerian Working At OpenAI (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.