Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Why Are Ladies This Anxious - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Ladies This Anxious (700 Views)

Have U Ever Been This Anxious? / Men & Women Do You Get Anxious About How Ur Child Is Going To Look Like?? / Photo: Ladies This Is What You Get From "No Sex Before Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies This Anxious by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
sometime I wonder why most ladies are so anxious
to meet their guys parents and siblings even when
the guy is not ready for that familiarity, i mean it pissed most of us (guys) even myself off. it
makes the guy feel like u want to force him into
marriage even when he is not ready thereby making
him to start withdrawing from u. There are
something's that should be allowed to grow naturally
Re: Why Are Ladies This Anxious by bennyrazz: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
kikikikikikikikiki grin grin if your agenda na to chop fish, clean mouth and throw away the bone, girls don wise up na. You must eat the fish, chew the bone which hooks you in your throat grin era of sampling is over
Re: Why Are Ladies This Anxious by okirewaju(f): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
Meet them in person you mean?
Re: Why Are Ladies This Anxious by emilyone(f): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2016
What some ladies don't understand is that even if they meet his ancestors if he is not ready for marriage you can't force it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies This Anxious by peterdrury: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nacoss25:
sometime I wonder why most ladies are so anxious
to meet their guys parents and siblings even when
the guy is not ready for that familiarity, i mean it pissed most of us (guys) even myself off. it
makes the guy feel like u want to force him into
marriage even when he is not ready thereby making
him to start withdrawing from u. There are
something's that should be allowed to grow naturally
Different strokes for different folks. Am here searching for one to call my wife, start a family and enjoy life. I dont think she is anxious or desperate.
Re: Why Are Ladies This Anxious by lajoshua: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
emilyone:
What some ladies don't understand is that even if they meet his ancestors if he is not ready for marriage you can't force it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies This Anxious by George22016(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
bitches everywhere.after uselessly themselves they are looking for someone to manage the "Public Toilet" not me!!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Toddler Suffocates Under Beanbag Chair As Daycare Worker Sat On Top Of Him / Obiora Vincent Obianodo managing director YSG group launches he's book titled... / Emir’s Marriage To 14-year-old Irreversible – Katsina Emirate Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.