Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Kim Kardeshian Looking Stunning And Slimmer As She Steps Out In Black Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardeshian Looking Stunning And Slimmer As She Steps Out In Black Outfit (1614 Views)

Ini Edo Sexy In All Black Outfit (Photos) / CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) / Lil Kesh Flaunts His New Car As He Stuns In All Black Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardeshian Looking Stunning And Slimmer As She Steps Out In Black Outfit by skillzahblog(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
Kim Kardashian has been battling to get back into shape for months following the birth of her son, Saint-West.
The star was spotted out and about yesterday in Los Angeles looking thinner than ever as she arrived at a cosmetic doctor's office.
Kim flaunted her seriously tiny waist in a low-cut black top that she paired with tight black leggings.
Even her infamous bum looked smaller in size as she flashed her slim legs in the stylish workout ensemble

Following the birth of her son this year, Kim publicly declared her intention to lose over 60 pounds in a bid to get her pre-baby body back.
"I gained 60 lbs during my pregnancy but have been an extra 10 lbs up for the last few years so it's time to really get to my goal," she tweeted.

More photos here http://www.skillzah.com/2016/08/kim-kardeshian-looking-stunning-and.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardeshian Looking Stunning And Slimmer As She Steps Out In Black Outfit by Flexherbal(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
Beautiful!
Re: Kim Kardeshian Looking Stunning And Slimmer As She Steps Out In Black Outfit by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
undecided so?
Re: Kim Kardeshian Looking Stunning And Slimmer As She Steps Out In Black Outfit by Xionez(m): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Is it just me or does her shape looks "one kine".

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardeshian Looking Stunning And Slimmer As She Steps Out In Black Outfit by skillzahblog(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
Looks like she has slimmed down a bit
Re: Kim Kardeshian Looking Stunning And Slimmer As She Steps Out In Black Outfit by anullihappie: 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
No it mins dat she nids to get botched by Dr durbrow #plasticsugery
Re: Kim Kardeshian Looking Stunning And Slimmer As She Steps Out In Black Outfit by Toluwani113: 12:58am On Aug 15, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Mikel Obi And His Daughter. She Grows Fast. / Checkout This Lovely Photo Of Davido's Family, The Adelekes / Tiwa Savage & Teebillz Pictured In Church For Child Dedication On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.