Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Cute Photo Of Mikel Obi And His Daughter. She Grows Fast. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of Mikel Obi And His Daughter. She Grows Fast. (1614 Views)

Toyin Abraham Mocks Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar? (Photo) / Adorable Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family As They Celebrate Christmas / Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Photo Of Mikel Obi And His Daughter. She Grows Fast. by Rhymez(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Olga, girlfriend of the Nigerian international footballer Mikel Obi shares a photo of him and one of his twin daughters on Instagram and she wrote:

"You two are just edible"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLeFSK6AfBX/

http://www.eagleeyesgist.com.ng/2016/10/cute-photo-of-mikel-and-his-daughter.html?m=1

Re: Cute Photo Of Mikel Obi And His Daughter. She Grows Fast. by Sunnybabe(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
so cute
Re: Cute Photo Of Mikel Obi And His Daughter. She Grows Fast. by Theyveedo(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Obi
Re: Cute Photo Of Mikel Obi And His Daughter. She Grows Fast. by tammyboy1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lol this pickin no fit suffer for this life oh, him no go even know wetin be recession sef...chai, God bless me so my kids wont even know the price of a bag of rice...
Re: Cute Photo Of Mikel Obi And His Daughter. She Grows Fast. by Rhymez(m): 5:44am On Oct 13, 2016
tammyboy1:
Lol this pickin no fit suffer for this life oh, him no go even know wetin be recession sef...chai, God bless me so my kids wont even know the price of a bag of rice...

Work hard and smart bro, it pays cool
Re: Cute Photo Of Mikel Obi And His Daughter. She Grows Fast. by pretydiva(f): 6:17am On Oct 13, 2016
Cute. Mikel should do d needful by getting married 2 her. Enough of babymamaism
Re: Cute Photo Of Mikel Obi And His Daughter. She Grows Fast. by Rhymez(m): 7:48am On Oct 13, 2016
pretydiva:
Cute. Mikel should do d needful by getting married 2 her. Enough of babymamaism

The lady is not complaining grin
Re: Cute Photo Of Mikel Obi And His Daughter. She Grows Fast. by McBrooklyn(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2016
tammyboy1:

Bruh @TheBolded, you'll need to work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work!! wink

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why You Don't Kiss Girls You Meet In The Club / Epic Throwback To 1993 When Afrocandy Used To Be All Covered Up / Funke Akindele Cuts Off Her Hair, Rocks Low Hair Cut (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.