Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional (7353 Views)

Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional / Computer Science: Where Can I Work? / How Can I Work For Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by y4code(m): 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
I'm a motion graphics professional I don't where to work to but was thinking of working in media or music industry I'm scared if they will accept me or not please can anyone point where I can work as a motion graphics professional

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by y4code(m): 1:39am On Aug 18, 2016
Really need you help on this Guruz on this foum Enlight me more

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by brunofarad(m): 6:21am On Aug 18, 2016
Here to learn
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 18, 2016
Let's hear wat the elders has to say
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by gbaskiboy: 6:22am On Aug 18, 2016
Professionals food is ready oooooo
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:25am On Aug 18, 2016
dem go respond to u just wait
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by isaacosas01(m): 6:26am On Aug 18, 2016
lipsrsealed OP how can take the FTC space of your topic, for that reason I ain't saying anything...
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by BE811APP: 6:26am On Aug 18, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by sinaj(f): 6:28am On Aug 18, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
dem go respond to u just wait
who be the dem? grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Piuscrown: 6:28am On Aug 18, 2016
Am coming back
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2016
sinaj:
who be the dem? grin
people like sinaj now
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by fidek(m): 6:33am On Aug 18, 2016
y4code:
I'm a motion graphics professional I don't where to work to but was thinking of working in media or music industry I'm scared if they will accept me or not please can anyone point where I can work as a motion graphics professional
marvel and DC comics

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Maccoy1(m): 6:34am On Aug 18, 2016
NTA
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Skywalker5(m): 6:35am On Aug 18, 2016
Paste some of your work and let's see.you can get contract work if you showcase your skills

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by SPG4U(m): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2016
so u just went to study it like dat, without thinking of where u could work....

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 6:43am On Aug 18, 2016
wink
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by verabetsy(f): 6:46am On Aug 18, 2016
y4code:

a good skill you have got there

please read this article to learn how to pass your skill to your children

http://sagaciousguru..com.ng/2016/08/students-take-advantage-of-your.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Weedcrusher: 6:47am On Aug 18, 2016
Motion graphics is a huge profession, what kinna are U into? For a start, you can be a freelance

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by GoodMuyis(m): 6:53am On Aug 18, 2016
y4code:

Am not pro in this field, but start creating short videos, upload them on YouTube, for people to recommended them.
Then try and do work for free in any reputable firm of your field for few months, but let them know you are in fot IT. after you IT if you are good enough for them, they can considered you stay.

Also if you are in Lagos good for you, locate some of these Company that deals o Motio graphics, submit your CV and application, stating that you will for free for few months. If you are not in Lagos, pls relocate their.

Best of Luck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by lonelydora: 6:53am On Aug 18, 2016
Bollywood, Nollywood and Hollywood
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by afo86: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2016
Marvin record.....
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by ifycelebrity(f): 6:55am On Aug 18, 2016
Work for nollywood. The pay is not bad and if ur work is exceptional, the sky is ur limit. If u want, I can help.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 18, 2016
In Nigerian, been a Motion graphics professional is not enough, learn editing too, then try to be a free lance editor. Then you can sell you motion graphics skills by adding some to jobs you edit and your clients will always come for more. Also try designing contents for TV stations, they all love contents with powerful and unique motion graphics. I was once in your shoe and that is what I did and what am still doing and am very comfortable

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by proxillin(m): 7:02am On Aug 18, 2016
[size=15pt]Its a pity we are consumers in this country. We do not invent anything. We buy the latest Iphone, we dont know how Iphone is made. Our Computer Engineering and Electronic Graduates are the one traveling out to go join Nokia/Microsoft, Apple e.t.c.

Concerning your skill, in other countries they have dreamworks, Marvel, Universal studio and many others who employ people like you. In Nigeria, the best yoruba movie has no computer effect except the cast, where they display the name of the participating artists. Dont even talk about Ibo/English movies...they are all wacked.

SOme people don't even know the iron man, spiderman, hulk movie they are watching are animated works. The actions their were not actually performed but simulated.

All hope is not lost my brother, you are in the right field. You are born for greatness. I am glad to tell you that there are many companies/people in Ngeria who need your service.

1. Some Movie producers: - Maybe some international ones operating here. I know Afolayan is a good and an internationally recognized producer.

2. Advertisement Agencies: This is your best choice. Pepsi, Cocacola, MTN, Indomie and mostly others have their advertisement consultants that prepare contents for them. I don't have their contact. You might have to do a little homework here. Also, you need to have sample of your works to show case. Put on youtube. Share on facebook. You can look at Fanta for example, prepare a fascinating content and get some Ogas at Cocacola to see it. It is called Demo.

3. You can have your own startup:- Have your youtube channel, share your funny videos and cartoon on Facebook and Youtube, before you know it, you are popular like Frank Donga. A company will offer to sponsor you. Donga is making cool cash from his "the interview"

4. media outlets: TV stations need you. Submit your CV and sample works. Thats all you need.

Side note: Abeg I need your service. I am starting a Youtube channel. I need your help in spicing up my videos. Its not for free ooo. But I will pay for my service. But not at commercial level...Maybe at freelance level sha. If you are interested. Drop me your email.[/size]

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by saasala(m): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2016
y4code:

I have two friends like you who are motion graphics professionals. They are never out of job, always highly sought after. They both work for big media houses. One of them has worked in HipTv(He left because hiptv can owe money for Africa) and MITV.

It depends on how good you are. If you are very good, you are hot cake. I can link you with my friends. PM me.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by TeamSimple(m): 7:05am On Aug 18, 2016
Mainframe production, Bayowa films or epsalum movies.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by victorazy(m): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2016
Nigerians and where can I work mentality undecided

Why can't you get your high confi computer, build some good samples and post on youtubes with ur contact.

Get a contact with a Nollywood producer or a musician, make one video for him for free.

THINK!!!!!!!!and stop looking for jobs where no job dey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Generalkorex(m): 7:20am On Aug 18, 2016
ok
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by ericeben: 7:24am On Aug 18, 2016
You must b very gud nd willing 2 improve 2 b appreciated in this field nt just u calling urself a pro.

u belong 2 media and publicity so go find a job any whr their is a media offset b it; a Church dat runs satellite broadcast, TV station, an Entertainment firm, personal awareness with youtube. Finally, 9jaria is nt a smart country therefore d encouragement 4 this career is poor..
People here don't really know d difference btw video editing nd motion graphics therefore u may need 2 strt calling urself as a pro., video editor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHhALGz3Ro0
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Ejomax77(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2016
The MOVIE industry
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Kingson78(m): 7:29am On Aug 18, 2016
SPG4U:
so u just went to study it like dat, without thinking of where u could work....
I wonder oo
Re: Where Can I Work As A Motion Graphics Professional by Adeoba10(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2016
Wat abt Funaab motion ground,?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Yardstick Would You Use To Measure Success In Your Career / Work-life Balance In A Remote Workplace: 7 Strategies For Success / Ekundayo Adeyemi- Nigeria's First Professor Of Architecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.