Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy (39341 Views)

How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business / Before And After Photos Of The "Withcraft Children" Rescued In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by GEJISOURSON: 10:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
She's most likely Benin or Igbo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by AnanseK(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
lielbree:

What's wrong with you? Prostitution has no tribe
It's everywhere

But what he said here is true.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by lielbree: 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
AnanseK:

But what he said here is true.
Who are the prostitutes in hijab on the streets of Abuja and kano? Are they edo? Are they not hausa and fulani?
I've even seen male prostitutes in Abuja!

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by Ddy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
scholes0:
50% of them are Igbo while the other 50% are Edo/Bini
Quote me anywhere.
Iran awon Olosho.

Scrotum or wat do u call ur name,be matured next time in ur comment

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by Mikylopez(f): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
planning to attend d prigmilage of year of mercy on Tuesday.,..... dz year must not pass me by ( ^_^)/
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by shugaboy6102(m): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
scholes0:
50% of them are Igbo while the other 50% are Edo/Bini
Quote me anywhere.
Iran awon Olosho.
if u went to church today and you come behind this platform to spew trash n hate n try to set up one tribe against another beware cos Judgement will come upon you like a plaque if u don't repent
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by Onogiede(m): 12:20am On Aug 15, 2016
Brymo:
God never tires of forgiving us; we are the ones who tire of seeking his mercy.
Pope Francis
I so concur on this mind setter kind of quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gospel On Wheels: Beautiful Keke Napep Used For Preaching / Prophet T.B. Joshua As A Parable For MMM – By Abimbola Adelakun / Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.