Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy (39345 Views)

How Do I Restart My Battle Over The Use Of Prostitutes After Series Of Relapse? / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business / Before And After Photos Of The "Withcraft Children" Rescued In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by blessedqueen(f): 2:45am On Aug 15, 2016
1stCitizen:

Very true and that story about being trafficked without knowledge of what they were going to do in Italy are lies to get quick residency, government protection and escape the huge fees charged by their handlers.

Is true..... most times dey dnt know wot dey r coming to do. Deir sponsors tell dem it's a cleaning job or hair dressing and wen dey get dere dey see another thing and dey cnt run cux dey av taken an oath in one shrine in Nigeria or dey will kill deir folks in Nigeria. So dey are left wit prostituting to pay up deir madams dey bring in young girls and dose young girls will turn agba one oda thing all tribes do it but d thing is wen dey are in d business dey claim Edo but wen dey r out dey claim deir own tribe....I have interviewed most of dem even made a short film abt dis trafficking thing
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 15, 2016
I can quote you here because I know italy alot,there are few yoruba and igbo girls doing prostitution in italy,Edo girls are 85percent,i swear by my honour or you can ask question because obviously you don't know what you talking about,or better still google it
scholes0:
50% of them are Igbo while the other 50% are Edo/Bini
Quote me anywhere.
Iran awon Olosho.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by cindyrocks(f): 3:52am On Aug 15, 2016
The Pope showed them love regardless of their race/tribe.

Can we all do the same please?

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by cindyrocks(f): 4:01am On Aug 15, 2016
One thing I have come to notice in this life is that you hardly see a refined fellow who is a tribal bigot.

scholes0:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Ashawo no be work ooo.... Esosa, Chioma, Osas, and Ezinne go and get honest jobs. lipsrsealed
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 15, 2016
lielbree:

Who are the prostitutes in hijab on the streets of Abuja and kano? Are they edo? Are they not hausa and fulani?
I've even seen male prostitutes in Abuja!

#spotOn

Even south-waste oloshos n ashas berekete..... its a nation issue. Just like yahoo boys n girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by Fryzi(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2016
As long as it concerns Nigerians, nothing like traffiking. These girls already know the aim traveling down western world while still in Nigeria.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by LastProphet: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2016
we know already, they are developing Italy as usual. shameless tribe
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by Austolaman: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2016
Make them ask God for forgiveness kowe.
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by DLuciano: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2016
the women photo nor dey?
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2016
lielbree:
What's wrong with you? Prostitution has no tribe It's everywhere
lolz its has no tribe true true..but edo people nah A 1
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by nkechiben(f): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2016
I no understand

Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by Tinyemeka(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
This Pope's humility far exceeds that of so many priests I've come across. Not to talk of bishops. He doesn't sit at the head of the table anywhere, he hardly uses the papal regalia, mixes freely with the very poor...
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2016
blessedqueen:

Is true..... most times dey dnt know wot dey r coming to do. Deir sponsors tell dem it's a cleaning job or hair dressing and wen dey get dere dey see another thing and dey cnt run cux dey av taken an oath in one shrine in Nigeria or dey will kill deir folks in Nigeria. So dey are left wit prostituting to pay up deir madams dey bring in young girls and dose young girls will turn agba one oda thing all tribes do it but d thing is wen dey are in d business dey claim Edo but wen dey r out dey claim deir own tribe....I have interviewed most of dem even made a short film abt dis trafficking thing

I always forget u made d film sef
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by blessedqueen(f): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
nairalandbuzz:

I always forget u made d film sef

Yea dat is y am able to know abt dem
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:51am On Aug 17, 2016
blessedqueen:

Yea dat is y am able to know abt dem

not cos of d oda one... i see.... okay...

lol
Re: Pope Francis Meets With Nigerian Prostitutes Rescued In Italy by AnanseK(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
lielbree:

Who are the prostitutes in hijab on the streets of Abuja and kano? Are they edo? Are they not hausa and fulani?
I've even seen male prostitutes in Abuja!

They are the same people S/E and Edo. They wear hijab for business purpose only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. John Hagee: Women Who Call God’s Name During Sex Should Be Jailed / Unclad Man Found In A Benin Church (Photos, Video) / 2013 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.