Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday (948 Views)

Happy Birthday ( Short Story ) / My Birthday Wish:A Happy Birthday to me (A Short Story) / Wishing My Self And All February Children Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by olanshile2016(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Today is the birthday of one of nairaland greatest writer in person of REPOGIRL,the talented writer is the author of the 2013 romance story of the year False pretences and a host of others including the latest superb story first night
I wish you long life and prosperity
cc d9ty7,bibijay123,360prince,donkross1,oyinprince,oluwabukkyYOLO,obinnau,seun,ishilove,missmosy,eniqurl,hateu2,hefelove and all others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by bibijay123(f): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
Happy birthday repogirl kiss

May your good heart desires come true for u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by repogirl(f): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ola and bibi, thanks much guys, I appreciate this.

Donkross1, my ever faithful aburo, thank you. smiley

OluDare 01

Opeoluwa99

Mztonya

I am Cyborg

Khemhyte

Hefelove

OMO1234567

Skarlett

Thanks so much guys, I appreciate it. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by donkross1(m): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Egbon mi oo grin. Happy Birthday Egbon mii Peju, I wish you all the good things of life, more wisdom, more happiness in Jesus name... kiss Llnp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by OluDare01(m): 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Happy birthday repogirl
You're talented and I can attest to that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by olanshile2016(m): 7:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
repogirl:
Ola and bibi, thanks much guys, I appreciate this.

you're welcome ma'm,its my pleasure

1 Like

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by Opeoluwa99(f): 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
Happy birthday sis repogirl wishing you all the goodies e-money has

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by Mztonya: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Happy birthday to you the best of writers, many more happy days and may the good vibes you project become more brighter..Shine on and hope you had fun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by Iamcyborg(f): 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
Aunty repo hapi birthday, wish u long life in sound health.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by Khemhyte(f): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
Happy born day sis. Wishing you the very best in life. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by hefelove(m): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
Happy Birthday alakowe Repogirl more money good husband better pikins happy home peace and all good things on earth and ur heart desires shall surely be granted unto u my God's grace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
HBD REPOGIRL

1 Like

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Happy earth strong ma'am, more speed to your keypad [size=2]to complete your unfinished stories[/size] lipsrsealed, more inspiration to your muse and of course more money wink

Btw op, I think your title should read; 'Join me in wishing Repogirl a happy birthday'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by davide470(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
Haaa.

P, is it like this now? No pre- info on your day? sad

Happy birthday to one of the finest, "friendliest", cutest, exhilirating writer and mother of 3, or is it 4 now cheesy

I wish you all the good things of life, in great health.

My regards to Oga! He is doing well.
Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by ebysandra(f): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
Happy birthday to you Anuty Repo and many more years to celebrate in JESUS name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by Deyrinsolar(f): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
Wow It already a year plus. Happy birthday 2 repomama one of d most awesome, talented, imaginative, great writers on nl. I luv u very much no homo

1 Like

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by SuperSurupe(m): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
Happy birthday to the one who has really inspired me with her write-ups.... I wish u more years of peace, Gods favour and blessings to carry on in Life. God Bless Rapogirl for me
Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by olanshile2016(m): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
skarlett:
Happy earth strong ma'am, more speed to your keypad [size=2]to complete your unfinished stories[/size] lipsrsealed, more inspiration to your muse and of course more money wink

Btw op, I think your title should read; 'Join me in wishing Repogirl a happy birthday'

Done boss

1 Like

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by kerr9(f): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
happy birthday ma
Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by Oyinprince(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
Happy Birthday Repogirl You've inspired a lot of us,I pray that you continue to be an inspiration to many

1 Like

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by repogirl(f): 2:31am On Aug 15, 2016
davide470:
Haaa.

P, is it like this now? No pre- info on your day? sad

Happy birthday to one of the finest, "friendliest", cutest, exhilirating writer and mother of 3, or is it 4 now cheesy

I wish you all the good things of life, in great health.

My regards to Oga! He is doing well.
lol! Thanks so much dear, for the call and everything, it was one if the things that made my day, just like this thread. smiley

And it's 3, I have hung my boots. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by repogirl(f): 2:36am On Aug 15, 2016
ebysandra:
Happy birthday to you Anuty Repo and many more years to celebrate in JESUS name. Amen
Amen, thank you.

Deyrinsolar:
Wow It already a year plus. Happy birthday 2 repomama one of d most awesome, talented, imaginative, great writers on nl. I luv u very much no homo
Aww, thank you, smiley

SuperSurupe:
Happy birthday to the one who has really inspired me with her write-ups.... I wish u more years of peace, Gods favour and blessings to carry on in Life. God Bless Rapogirl for me
Amen, bless you too. Thanks.

kerr9:
happy birthday ma
thankyou. smiley

Oyinprince:
Happy Birthday Repogirl You've inspired a lot of us,I pray that you continue to be an inspiration to many
thanks a lot, dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by Olabantu(m): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2016
May the lord bless you and keep you, may the lord cause his face yo shine upon you and be gracious yo you. May he lift his countenance upon you and give you peace.Amen..Happy Birthday ma[sup][/sup]
Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by Talius(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Happy belated celebrations Repogirl, more grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by Galacious1: 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
HBD Repogirl!

Love ya plenty

1 Like

Re: Join Me In Wishing Repogirl A Happy Birthday by elskillful: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Happy birthday

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday Wish:A Happy Birthday to me (A Short Story) / What Farafina Really Wants / MY CRUSH (the Shy Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.