Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. (1710 Views)

Glo: The New Glo Data Increment Is A Scam! / GLO The New King Of Cheap Data..#1000 ==3++gb / Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by Habiodunz(m): 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Since last 3 days my glo sim has not been able to connect to the internet yet there is network in my area...Have tried different glo APNs bt no luck...If any of you still has a Glo sim dat still connects can you simple share the full APN settings??...
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
So?.... It's normal na
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by WomanWrappa(m): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
go to your call key pad and dial *606#
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by Micheezy7(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
Same here.. Mine started this evening
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by donbenedict(m): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Why are you guys still patronizing this unreliable network provider?

When yall can comfortably enjoy speed data with airtel. I used to castigate airtel back then but they just had to upgrade..
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by obo389(m): 12:28am On Aug 15, 2016
seems its a general problem .am also affected here . their CC and BB CC not even responding.
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by Efisko1(m): 12:39am On Aug 15, 2016
ur nt alone.....even 4 me 2 in calabar
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by naijacampu(m): 12:51am On Aug 15, 2016
Mine started this evening, I was wondering if it was from my phone.
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by moski5(m): 1:38am On Aug 15, 2016
same experience here I jejeli switched to Airtel...
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 15, 2016
My own just returned after like 5 hrs
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by Khd95(m): 2:29am On Aug 15, 2016
I guess itwas nation_wide,mind was showing "emergency call" this last night immediately after the rain....tho it's fixed as at d time I posted dis
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 15, 2016
Glo has barred any sim that doesn't have active data from accessing the internet, in an effort to get rid of u people using redirect.glo.com via phipshon
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by Afromalaika(m): 4:06am On Aug 15, 2016
Mine went off yesterday, the data services just returned this morning...
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by Emmaway(m): 4:27am On Aug 15, 2016
Habiodunz:
Since last 3 days my glo sim has not been able to connect to the internet yet there is network in my area...Have tried different glo APNs bt no luck...If any of you still has a Glo sim dat still connects can you simple share the full APN settings??...
It's not the APN it's from the SIM, It happened to me on Saturday, I broke the SIM...
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by dimexy247(m): 5:47am On Aug 15, 2016
Same here bro, Glo 8s fvcked. it happened to me, I had to break it with anger.
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 15, 2016
The same on my glo sim yesterday i firstly think somehow but now it's working
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by xtivin(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2016
Same here in akure since friday.just recharge and leave some kobo
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by Micheezy7(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2016
Mine is bck
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by feda01: 9:09am On Aug 15, 2016
Glo have deactivated sim cards with PAYU from accessing the internet.. Try buying a data plan and it will connect instantly.. ..you can try with #50 glo data for 30mb.. .
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by Hallenjay: 9:20am On Aug 15, 2016
Habiodunz:
Change d apn...maybe from glosecure to glo flat, just continue shuffle d apn it will come once u change from one to other.. .but glosecure always stay longer ...
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by Habiodunz(m): 9:51am On Aug 15, 2016
Hallenjay:

Change d apn...maybe from glosecure to glo flat, just continue shuffle d apn it will come once u change from one to other.. .but glosecure always stay longer ...
F tried both APNs i evn used anoda one i saw online
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by DLuciano: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2016
Habiodunz:
i abandoned glo bundle since May, now i use Etisalat, and i have peace
Re: Glo,The worst network in Nigeria.. by Rexyl(m): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2016
what is the best and cheap data plans from Airtel and the codes? GLo is also given me headache.

(1) (Reply)

© / Phatom 8 Has Been Launched With Dual Rear Camera / ****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.