Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics (21890 Views)

Efe Ajagba Knocks Nigel Paul Out In Round One in 23 Seconds At RIO Olympics / katsuyatakasu, A Japanese To Reward Nigerian Players At Rio Olympics (picture) / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by fingard02k(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2016
The lighting bolt

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by DONOCHAS(m): 11:24am On Aug 15, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

I agree. Instead of saying 100km/h, we'll just aay 100bolts or 0.1kilobolts grin
what if another person surpass him
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by Restlessfeet: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2016
What is it with men who have Leo in their names. Leo Messi, Usain St Leo Bolts, etc

watch full videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2-leEihvVo
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by SirDavico(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2016
Cool
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by 989900: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2016
martineinstein:
the south african,van niekerk made my night...never thought anyone could break michael johnson's 400m record.

There are three precious records in athletics: 100m men and women and 400m men....unfortunately,one has been broken

That southie must have been superfast!

Waiting for someone to break Griffith Joyner's 1988 100m and 200m female record.

And, 'gatlin gun' was struck by the bolt.
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by FvckShiT(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2016
Fucking bolting grin
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by WhoIBe: 11:41am On Aug 15, 2016
I thought they qualified for semifinal, when did these athletes do the semifinal & final? any link to see the race...

I miss this race ooo
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by johnglefury(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2016
DONOCHAS:
Justin Gatlin had the best reaction time after the gun. Usain Bolt was 5th at start but with an acceleration of 27km/h, Usain Bolt surpassed Gatlin's 25km/h. For one to break the record, one must have the best reaction time, accelerate at 28km/h and use the same speed throughout the race which is impossible.

aloobright17

3 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by aloobright17: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2016
DONOCHAS:
ur head they there bruh
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by johnglefury(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2016
WhoIBe:
I thought they qualified for semifinal, when did these athletes do the semifinal & final? any link to see the race...

I miss this race ooo

The semifinals were done 90 minutes before the final

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by aloobright17: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2016
johnglefury:

Justin Gatlin had the best reaction time after the gun. Usain Bolt was 5th at start but with an acceleration of 27km/h, Usain Bolt surpassed Gatlin's 25km/h. For one to break the record, one must have the best reaction time, accelerate at 28km/h and use the same speed throughout the race which is impossible.

aloobright17
I supported u before, That's why I said ur head they there bruh

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by WhoIBe: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
I hear say naija get silver medal and I had done lots of research, nothing like that. Anyone please confirm, is it real?
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by dmltoyin(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
johnglefury:

aloobright17
not impossible
Difficult
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by Izonpikin: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
I wish bolt was a nigerian,,... embarassed
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by johnglefury(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
dmltoyin:
not impossible
Difficult
LOL. Can you use the same speed throughout a race? No one has, no one can and no one will. It's nature, bro
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by Reference(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Izonpikin:
I wish bolt was a nigerian,,... embarassed

Then what will have happened beyond being fed up with your Federation, Minstry in charge and Country in general. Probably injured and abandoned, broke and deluded. Abeg we've had world beaters and olympic champions. Wetin una take dem do.
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by dmltoyin(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
johnglefury:

LOL. Can you use the same speed throughout a race? No one has, no one can and no one will. It's nature, bro
I understand u
Buh
Some ppla re born to be a genius at some thingz
Some day, some how, someone might just wow the world
He might not be able to run at the same speed
Buh
He might just be faster at some point in the race and that wl compensate for his logically slow start
I'm only saying records are meant to be broken that's why they are measurable

4 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by Izonpikin: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
Reference:

Then what will have happened beyond being fed up with your Federation, Minstry in charge and Country in general. Probably injured and abandoned, broke and deluded. Abeg we've had world beaters and olympic champions. Wetin una take dem do.
grin...you don finish our country...
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by shadrach77: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
WhoIBe:
I hear say naija get silver medal and I had done lots of research, nothing like that. Anyone please confirm, is it real?
I can confirm it happened...in my dream grin grin grin
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by Ada9103(f): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bolt.....MCM tongue
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by Kunlexxxx(m): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
OgidiOlu3:

I agree. Instead of saying 100km/h, we'll just aay 100bolts or 0.1kilobolts grin
No be lie!
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by Horus(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bek0m3ohd0A

[size=14pt]Usain Bolt ignites Half Way Tree[/size]

Scores of Jamaicans turned up in Half Way Tree, St. Andrew to watch the 100m final of the 2016 Olympics in which Usain Bolt won with a time of 9.81 seconds

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by AyoolaIgwe(m): 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
i didnt see Nigeria name dere what happen( sad sad sad
Google is ya friend...kikikikikikiki
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by martineinstein(m): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
989900:

That southie must have been superfast!

Waiting for someone to break Griffith Joyner's 1988 100m and 200m female record.

And, 'gatlin gun' was struck by the bolt.
sorry,joyner's record can never be broken...even marion jones with all the drugs she used couldnt come close......she(joyner) escaped being examined after being suspected to using drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by 989900: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Still wondering the secret behind Jamaican athletes successes. I know they train in the states, but they are not the only ones that do, and we have 170 million black people in Nigeria. undecided

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by baby124: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Usain bolt is one of the greatest athletes alive and we watch history in the making everytime he runs! Wow! He's fast but his height givesbh great advantage too! For every stride he takes other have to take 2-3 to catch him which is almost impossible because he is also fast! He's retiring now so others have a chance to be famous now! In his short career he's 60 times more wealthy than Gaitlin

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by Jayten(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
Oga na m/s not km/h angry
tellam oooo after u go say u get A1 for physics WAEC
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by guiddoti: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
By race shall no man overcome economy's abyss.....

neither the race for the swift nor.............

Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by DandyWalker(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
innofair:
hello people..do you know you can make money online? i just discovered a verified and a very reliable website(it was launched by paul samson,in march 2016) where you can have a one-time investment turned into a stream of income. register with this link of mine and say goodbye to financial dependence. you determine your earnings. remember.... you only invest once.please register with my referral link and you will be glad you did. i have never in my life been convinced about a website like this one. after registering, please message me to tell you what next to do.the good thing is that the money can be paid directly into ur Nigerian bank account. so you dont have to worry. you can withdraw your earnings and be paid on fridays.here is the link:https://www./?id=inno360hello people..do you know you can make money online? i just discovered a verified and a very reliable website(it was launched by paul samson,in march 2016) where you can have a one-time investment turned into a stream of income. register with this link of mine and say goodbye to financial dependence. you determine your earnings. remember.... you only invest once.please register with my referral link and you will be glad you did. i have never in my life been convinced about a website like this one. after registering, please message me to tell you what next to do.the good thing is that the money can be paid directly into ur Nigerian bank account. so you dont have to worry. you can withdraw your earnings and be paid on fridays.here is the link:https://www./?id=inno360hello people..do you know you can make money online? i just discovered a verified and a very reliable website(it was launched by paul samson,in march 2016) where you can have a one-time investment turned into a stream of income. register with this link of mine and say goodbye to financial dependence. you determine your earnings. remember.... you only invest once.please register with my referral link and you will be glad you did. i have never in my life been convinced about a website like this one. after registering, please message me to tell you what next to do.the good thing is that the money can be paid directly into ur Nigerian bank account. so you dont have to worry. you can withdraw your earnings and be paid on fridays.here is the link:https://www./?id=inno360
is it binary option?
Re: Usain Bolt Retains His 100m Gold Medal At Rio Olympics by RaeMystix: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thank goodness this will be his final Olympics. Can't stand him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enyeama Makes Fifa Team Of The Week / 2017 Africa Cup Of Nations: All The News About The AFCON / Segun Odegbami Celebrates His 70th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.