Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,800 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

More Gamers Dumps Sony's Playstation 4 For Microsoft Xbox One - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / More Gamers Dumps Sony's Playstation 4 For Microsoft Xbox One (1216 Views)

Gamers in the house. WHAT IS A GRAPHICS CARD / UPDATED PICS!!! USED HP PAVILION G4 FOR GAMERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Gamers Dumps Sony's Playstation 4 For Microsoft Xbox One by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 15, 2016
Microsoft Xbox-One is now the number one selling game console, beatingSony's Playstation 4.This was revealed by Microsoftfrom the market research firm NPD, that the Xbox One outsold PS 4 in the United States the month of July.

The competition between these popular game consoles; Sony's Xbox-One and Microsoft PS4 has been ongoing for years, and this is a major achievement for the Redmond, Washington-based company because the last time it topped chart as number one game console was in October 2015. However, overall statistics shows that Playstation 4 is still the best-selling console.

Source: http://www.slashnec.tk/2016/08/more-gamers-dumps-sonys-playstation-4.html
Re: More Gamers Dumps Sony's Playstation 4 For Microsoft Xbox One by abogjohn(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ifexxy:
Microsoft Xbox-One is now the number one selling game console, beatingSony's Playstation 4.This was revealed by Microsoftfrom the market research firm NPD, that the Xbox One outsold PS 4 in the United States the month of July.

The competition between these popular game consoles; Sony's Xbox-One and Microsoft PS4 has been ongoing for years, and this is a major achievement for the Redmond, Washington-based company because the last time it topped chart as number one game console was in October 2015. However, overall statistics shows that Playstation 4 is still the best-selling console.

Source: http://www.slashnec.tk/2016/08/more-gamers-dumps-sonys-playstation-4.html
me self I prefer xbox one to ps4
Re: More Gamers Dumps Sony's Playstation 4 For Microsoft Xbox One by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 16, 2016
abogjohn:
me self I prefer xbox one to ps4
hmm bt xbox is costly than ps4
Re: More Gamers Dumps Sony's Playstation 4 For Microsoft Xbox One by Samunosuke(m): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2016
Ifexxy:
hmm bt xbox is costly than ps4
In which dimension is the Xbox one more expensive than the PS4? Ever since MS dropped the mandatory Kinect requirement, it has been cheaper.
Re: More Gamers Dumps Sony's Playstation 4 For Microsoft Xbox One by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
Samunosuke:
In which dimension is the Xbox one more expensive than the PS4? Ever since MS dropped the mandatory Kinect requirement, it has been cheaper.
tho i prefer xbox one graphics to ps4, since its cheaper i will go for xbox
Re: More Gamers Dumps Sony's Playstation 4 For Microsoft Xbox One by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
you can visit www.slashnec.tk for tech news and cheats

(1) (Reply)

What Is Really Wrong With Glo Internet Service?!!!! / Help... My Laptop Displays "User Profile Service Failed To Log On" / Six Best Way To Avoid Virus From Attacking Your PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.