Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Queen Nwokoye: I Made It Without Sleeping With Producers Or Relocating To Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Nwokoye: I Made It Without Sleeping With Producers Or Relocating To Lagos (26401 Views)

Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye's Husband, Uzoma Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Nwokoye: I Made It Without Sleeping With Producers Or Relocating To Lagos by AbjMotorPalace: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
thumbs up!

See my signature and thank me later grin
Re: Queen Nwokoye: I Made It Without Sleeping With Producers Or Relocating To Lagos by LoveJesus87(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Pictures or Adonvilivit grin
Re: Queen Nwokoye: I Made It Without Sleeping With Producers Or Relocating To Lagos by vkon2(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
No producer sleep with u
When there are other that make it through nollywood a VIRGIN (Halima Abubaka)
(sarcasm)
Re: Queen Nwokoye: I Made It Without Sleeping With Producers Or Relocating To Lagos by kan12(m): 3:18am On Aug 16, 2016
fernandoc:
You don't need to look too far to know the ones that slept with producers. Respect

I crave ur indulgence to name some.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Replies Follower Who Called Her A “hoe’ / Man Reveals He Doesn't Like Adekunle Gold , See Responds He Got From Him. / Mo Abudu & Her Daughter, Temidayo At "Fifty" Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.