Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set (24798 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Ebuka And Mike Step Out Together / Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by Parollawd(m): 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nollywood meets Ghollywood in this picture as two Nigerian Nollywood stars Queen Nwokoye and Mike Ezuruonye were pictured with beautiful Ghollywood actress Jackie Appiah. The latter took to social media to share the picture and further reveal that they are all working on a new movie.

source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1007/jackie-appiah-queen-nwokoye-and-mike-ezuruonye-pictured-on-set?new=1

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by jayweezy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
Paparazzi
Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by richidinho(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
ok..

when is our dictator Buhari returning from Moloko state

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by Takeit2017(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
d
Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by 12345baba(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by osyloscope(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by looseweight: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good for them. They are working for their daily bread while i am also working with people with excess fat in the body and how to shed it safely without any side effect. For more info about this, check my profile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by peterswagg(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good for them...But Jackie this Jackie ‘happier’ fine oo

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by emmasege: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Thread created @ 5.23pm and had just 5 comments as at 6.55pm when it was already at front page.

Meanwhile, more meaningful threads with chains of comments are still on the waiting list and may never get to fp.

Little wonder the nation is being plagued with Buharism. Where zombiism prevails, Buharism is inevitable.

3 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by Maryyoung(f): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
ok
Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by Itzonlyme(f): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Jackie.. Looks like chioma..ma crush
Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by perragy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
This movie u won't know when it's released and when it fades... #worthlessEfforts.
Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by fullstreets: 7:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
I just clicked to see Jackie Appiah.

5 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by potent5(m): 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
fullstreets:
I just clicked to see Jackie Appiah.
me too

4 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by Onyinye15(f): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
perragy:
This movie u won't know when it's released and when it fades... #worthlessEfforts.
Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by Kobicove(m): 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
Between Rihanna and Jackie Appiah I don't know who's forehead is wider undecided
Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by Monaco2(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mike always pouting lips grin
Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by kingsley18(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good evening fam �

Do you know that it won't take you more than a minute to VIEW, LIKE AND COMMENT on my INDOMIE TV COMMERICAL ENTRY.. Why not help a brother WIN THIS PRICE?��‍♂�

Use the link below to VIEW AND LIKE MY VIDEO then SCROLL DOWN THE YOUTUBE PAGE TO GET TO THE COMMENT SECTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3unHDHHE_Y

IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS already, YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE BEST�... THANKS A BUNCH����..,
Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
I can even tell the story by looking at the pic.

Queen will be a poor village girl and jackie, a rich girl. Mike and Jackie are lover or may be jackie fell in love with mike. But when mike set his eyes on Queen he fell in love with queen but queen was poor.

Then jackie will fight all tooth and nail to scatter the relationship. The relationship will be faced with numerous turbulence but at the long run they(mike and queen) will be happily married after.

Thank me for giving u an untold gist.

4 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by JasonScoolari: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
mhizsuzzy:

Queen will be a poor village girl and jackie, a rich girl. Mike and Jackie are lover or may be jackie fell in love with mike. But when mike set his eyes on Queen he fell in love with queen but queen was poor.

Then jackie will fight all tooth and nail to scatter the relationship. The relationship will be faced with numerous turbulence but at the long run they(mike and queen) will be happily married after.

Lol, that's what they're known for... Recycling bullshit consistently.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by KingsCare: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
Beautiful and Ageless smiley..

Get the body you have ever wanted with our Almond slim tea, cut down all fats in your body * Slim Down* Flat Tummy* Thighs/waist Fats reductions* Arms Fat reductions* Laps Fats Reduction * Fitness * weight loss. %100 effective with testimonials.....Home delivery and pay on deliveries nationwide.... whassap us now to get yours...@ +2.3.4.9.0.9.1.4.5.1.0.7.4
Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
mhizsuzzy:

grin angry grin cheesy nollywood mama grin ;Did
Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by iluvdonjazzy: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
who the picture epp
Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kai, dah Jackie Appiah fine tongue
Re: Jackie Appiah, Queen Nwokoye And Mike Ezuruonye Pictured On Set by 6pax: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2018
mhizsuzzy:

Chai you sabi book wella,
e be like say u be science student
You deserve one chilled beer grin

(1) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada admits she 'lied' about making N5m a day / Mohbad: Mary Njoku Knocks Those Asking Singer’s Wife To Submit Son For DNA Test, / Majid Michael Or 2Face: Who Is More Appealing To Females?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.