Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) (20431 Views)

Lagosians Rendered Homeless After Ambode Destroyed Their Houses In Ajah(pics) / Beautifully Finished 4bedroom Duplex In Majek,ajah (pics Att) / Miniflat With 2toilets In Majek,ajah (pics Att) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2016
Hiya..
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 10:11am On Sep 12, 2016
Here
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2016
Tested and trusted
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2016
Hallo
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
At your service
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
Preparation meets Opportunity = Success
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 12:20am On Sep 13, 2016
Discipline
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2016
Quality service
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 9:52am On Sep 13, 2016
Sup
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2016
Abeg,time wasters stay off
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2016
Abeg,time wasters stay off...
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2016
Affordable
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
Simply the best
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2016
Call/WhatsApp
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
Most reliable
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2016
Hello
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 10:27am On Sep 14, 2016
Impossible even the word says I'm possible
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2016
Money must be made grin kiss wink
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by Hardeybiryo(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2016
i need a self contain of price range 150k-180k, around ajah, badore and sangotedo.
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2016
Hardeybiryo:
i need a self contain of price range 150k-180k, around ajah, badore and sangotedo.

Good morning, if you can raise your budget to 200k Rent and a total package of 250k,I will give you a very clean one in Sangotedo.
For that 150-180k,you can get in Majek although the owner is requesting for 150k Rent and a total package of 210k but I'm sure if she sees the seriousness and you have your money available,she can reconsider..The house is about 1minute walk to the bus stop..
Note: This is not my direct and I don't have pictures but I know the house,although I haven't entered inside to see what it looks like. What my partner told me is that you will need to use Rug because it's not tiled unlike the one in Sangotedo that is tiled.

Thank you

Tosin Aderanti JP
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by Hardeybiryo(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2016
nysot:

Good morning, if you can raise your budget to 200k Rent and a total package of 250k,I will give you a very clean one in Sangotedo.
For that 150-180k,you can get in Majek although the owner is requesting for 150k Rent and a total package of 210k but I'm sure if she sees the seriousness and you have your money available,she can reconsider..The house is about 1minute walk to the bus stop..
Note: This is not my direct and I don't have pictures but I know the house,although I haven't entered inside to see what it looks like. What my partner told me is that you will need to use Rug because it's not tiled unlike the one in Sangotedo that is tiled.

Thank you

Tosin Aderanti JP
can I Get detailed pics of the one in sangotedo and how far is it to bus stop. what about flooding problem?
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hardeybiryo:

can I Get detailed pics of the one in sangotedo and how far is it to bus stop. what about flooding problem?
I only have the pics of the exterior,the guy didn't take pics of the interior when he went.
It is close to the road. A part of he road from Thera Annex gate is interlocked while the other isn't. The area shouldn't be flooded since it's close to the road.
I don't know about flooding I haven't gone out since rain has been falling for days.
**Note: Almost everywhere on the Island is water logged
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by Hardeybiryo(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
nysot:

I only have the pics of the exterior,the guy didn't take pics of the interior when he went.
It is close to the road. A part of he road from Thera Annex gate is interlocked while the other isn't. The area shouldn't be flooded since it's close to the
road.
I don't know about flooding I haven't gone out since rain has been falling for days.
**Note: Almost everywhere on the Island is water logged
Give me ur contact. let's talk
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hardeybiryo:

Give me ur contact. let's talk
Call/WhatsApp: 08064215912
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Just holla
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Call today
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Available
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Holla
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 4:49am On Sep 15, 2016
Morning
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2016
Not every closed door is locked>> Push
Re: Self Contain,mini Flat Etc In Majek,ajah (pics Included) by nysot(f): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Furniture & Interior Decoration Company / Estimate For Decking / Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.