Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) (31340 Views)

Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry / Woman Sues Ex-husband For Refusing Her To Re-marry / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by leofab(f): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
H
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by bee444: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
WaleEkun:
The woman stories are inconsistent. At one time she says the man stole her birth certificate and documents to apply for the residency. In the same sentence, she says she gave the man the documents herself?

For all you women, if your husband or boyfriend is physically abusive, leave him sharp, sharp! Don't be like this woman, embarrassing herself, family and kids for life, by posting her dirty laundry on the internet.

Her stories aren't inconsistent. She said the man stole her documents to apply for residency, and when the document or residency came in the mail, she handed it over to the husband (emphasis mine). Understanding is the key people. Listen well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Uso1: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please Forgive and forget.cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
Shortyy:
so? will that stop me from breathing?
That is the spirit sister. There is life after nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by bee444: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
exnovio:
This is serious oooo.but I believe those curses will not affect Tunde.because she is not his creator.

This is why you see so many mad men walking in the streets of Nigeria. Many were cursed just like Tunde. Bible says " life and death is in the power of the tongue"

If Tunde never committed all that she claims, he doesn't have to worry about the curse. But if he indeed abused and used this woman, I tell you, those curse won't miss its targets.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Woman, go and marry any of your alleged lovers if they will ever marry you. Your ex-husband must have moved on enjoying himself!! You are not God and your curses does not matter a thing now.
Stop ranting on the cyberspace!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
olapluto:
without watching the video, I will guess that she's living in Dublin, Ireland. That is the place where Nigerian women cherish single motherhood and the men cherish being useless men.

You sabi them wella. Hopeless people, a lot of them have relocated to the UK and all single mothers while the men that relocated are completely useless and hopeless.
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
bee444:

This is why you see so many mad men walking in the streets of Nigeria. Many were cursed just like Tunde. Bible says " life and death is in the power of the tongue"

If Tunde never committed all that she claims, he doesn't have to worry about the curse. But if he indeed abused and used this woman, I tell you, those curse won't miss its targets.

She is not her creator and the curses are just waste of time. If I may ask you Ma, what of the mad women roaming the city of Lagos? They must have been cursed by men too?
It was a marriage that broke down, she is not God!! She was just pained for nothing sake!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Annalise(f): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
The curses won't affect him. She made the mistake by giving him a second chance.
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by stubbornman(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Shortyy:

So you are the one that bans people like your whole life depends on it?
lolzzz... yeye girl smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by echodrum(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
But cursing your ex husband's children and wife is as good as cursing your entire self!!!! Your ex husband is the father of your children. You said they will become orphans and the mother shall become a widow!!! Are you not shooting yourself at the footh?? Any ways, is just a wish! If only wishes are hourse !!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by greatness22(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool cool cool
Why don't u act according to your age and not your face? I thought colossus2 and zicoraads advise you to stop this rubbish you're doing yesterday? Old age doesn't mean foolishness. I expect you to be wise henceforth.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by shamecurls(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Shortyy:

So you are the one that bans people like your whole life depends on it?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by enomakos(m): 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
Jobia:
Jesus
The curses she rained at the end no be here lmao.

'Your children shall become orphans' she said
she cursed her husband's children.. Who also happen to be her children lipsrsealed
i wonder too
it is either the man is not the father of her children
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
and whats ur business in dat.. . angry angry angry
greatness22:
Why don't u act according to your age and not your face? I thought some guys advise you to stop this rubbish you're doing yesterday? Old age doesn't mean foolishness. I expect you to be wise henceforth.
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Makoq(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
I don't talk am before now...guys wey dey feel sey una sharp...sharp guy...u don't mess with a woman's heart after she decides to offer u ha loyalty, love, money and ha body. That's the consequences.
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by madjune(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Oh my God.

How did they get here?
This man, wherever he is should try and get back to this woman and beg her very well.

Though the curses have been laid and can't be reversed, it would be better for him to beg off half of it.

Don't joke with a woman's curse made in anger.
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by claremont(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Is she not also going to die one day, so what's the point of the curses?! No one lives forever. This is the reason why some people say black Africans have a backward mentality.

A man jilted you, move on. No need crying over spilt milk.
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by greatness22(m): 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
and whats ur business in dat.. . angry angry angry
Seems the truth is really scary to you and you also find it difficult to comprehend....
Learn to take advise. It will help you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by olapluto(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
1stCitizen:

You sabi them wella. Hopeless people, a lot of them have relocated to the UK and all single mothers while the men that relocated are completely useless and hopeless.
Then expect many marriage to be destroyed within Nigerians in the UK soon. I'm not sorry to say this, but I dont think there is any married Nigerian woman in Dublin today that has not cheated on her husband. Ditto married men too. It is embarrassingly rampant. Their shame is all over the internet with married women nude pix being shared by married men. I used to think UK women were bad, until I knew about Dublin women. It is so bad that most of their children are following their footsteps. If you're a guy and plans to marry a Nigerian lady currently in Ireland, you should expect curses like you see in this video within 5 years of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by dotcomnamename: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
olapluto:
without watching the video, I will guess that she's living in Dublin, Ireland. That is the place where Nigerian women cherish single motherhood and the men cherish being useless men.

Stop this your unsubstantiated claim. I'm in Dublin, Ireland. My woman cherish me and i cherish my woman here. What happened to that woman happens everywhere including Nigeria. Eniba lo mo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by diva90: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Do curses really work or are we just superstitious In nature? She should divorce him, move on and leave vengeance for God
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by dotcomnamename: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
[s]
olapluto:

Then expect many marriage to be destroyed within Nigerians in the UK soon. I'm not sorry to say this, but I dont think there is any married Nigerian woman in Dublin today that has not cheated on her husband. Ditto married men too. It is embarrassingly rampant. Their shame is all over the internet with married women nude pix being shared by married men. I used to think UK women were bad, until I knew about Dublin women. It is so bad that most of their children are following their footsteps. If you're a guy and plans to marry a Nigerian lady currently in Ireland, you should expect curses like you see in this video within 5 years of marriage.
[/s]

Smh

What is this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spn_Nmc7iAs

Is that Ireland? undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by olapluto(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Stop this your unsubstantiated claim. I'm in Dublin, Ireland. My woman cherish me and i cherish my woman here. What happened to that woman happens everywhere including Nigeria. Eniba lo mo. undecided
hahaha. See you. If e sure for you, put your wife pix up, and Im sure you will get her nude pix and dirty conversations on Esobad within a week. Keep deceiving yourself there. The taxi drivers are helping you out and you're on Nairaland puffing. I laugh. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by dotcomnamename: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2016
olapluto:

hahaha. See you. If e sure for you, put your wife pix up, and Im sure you will get her nude pix and dirty conversations on Esobad within a week. Keep deceiving yourself there. The taxi drivers are helping you out and you're on Nairaland puffing. I laugh. grin grin grin grin

Ode. Its obvious you're a teenager! We're busy here laughing at you grin. If you really have a working common sense you wouldn't judge others base on what someone or two people have done. Use your sense at least. Post at least 3 or 4 videos or articles of similar issue, from Esabod's blog excluding that Olabomi Ojuade's story. undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by sekem: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
eyinjuege:
The time and energy used in placing curses on a man she feels isn't worth it could have been used in doing something more product and positive like praying for herself and her kids, and cooking jollof rice. cheesy

I don't think praying is productive. embarassed

Suggest another thing. tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by eniolaamoda: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lovexme:
Saw the video yesterday; The woman was really bitter. She laid curses on the ex husband, his lawyers and their families, and every other person involved.

Hell truly hath no fury than a woman scorned.

Scorned woman or woman scorned
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by einsteino(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
some men are just shameless. They make the rest of us guys look like a joke, please ladies we are not all the same. Nonetheless look before you leap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Lovexme(m): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Scorned woman or woman scorned

Which ever suits you, sir/ma. smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by cococandy(f): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
I wonder why she gave him a second chance. After all the alleged abuse back in Nigeria. That was her chance to be rid of him entirely. People like that don't change
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by dotcomnamename: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
einsteino:
some men are just shameless. They make the rest of us guys look like a joke, please ladies we are not all the same. Nonetheless look before you leap

God bless you jor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Certified Marriage Counsellors In Lagos Nigeria / Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine / Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.