Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) (31330 Views)

Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry / Woman Sues Ex-husband For Refusing Her To Re-marry / Nude Woman Curses Her Husband, His Side Chick In Abuja At Midnight-Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by RaeMystix: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wao!.. This is beyond sad. For her to have taken that much physical and mental abuse from a man, and still got back with him after 6 years of that for another 6?, makes me think that this woman did bring this on herself. I mean, how in the world did she think that the man would change?. Those curses?. YIKES.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by DeRay98(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
One major fact is that you hardly hear from men when issues like this happen. It's the women who goes all out to lament giving the impression that the men are always wrong.
Other women with bad relationships will join the bandwagon to sing their antem"all men are the same".
When they fall for "bad boys" that sweeps them off their feet with lies and wayward swag, them no dey hear advice again. Our elders say "fly we go follow dead body enter grave, No dey hear advice".
They start thinking and hatching plans to change a bad boy into faithful husband even when dem don see the bad boy wowo habit.
You would hardly hear from good husbands who were abused and maltreated by their wives. Men take their pain and move while the second hand woman starts lamenting like say them dash am give the man. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Droyal(f): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
I doubt the husband, His family and lawyers will survive those curses if truly they did what she said.

Those curses are conc, too conc especially the part that she spoke Yoruba I was shaking at some point.

This woman is hurt, very hurt

Its the lawyers I pity most

sad
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Blessograo(f): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
This story has come and gone since last year
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
olapluto:
without watching the video, I will guess that she's living in Dublin, Ireland. That is the place where Nigerian women cherish single motherhood and the men cherish being useless men.

You are 100% right the women over there is as useless as anything all they know to do best is after 2 or 3kids is to kick their husband out of the house all because they know what will get as a single mother from the government and the men all they is Owanbe party
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by eyinjuege: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
sekem:

I don't think praying is productive. embarassed

Suggest another thing. tongue

Haaaa....
Na the woman I dey advice not you na.
Someone that believes in the efficacy of curses will surely believe in prayers. Prayers have a more positive aura and energy than curses which have a lot of negative energy around them
Better to surround oneself with positive energy than negative. You live longer..
Btw,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Mackson01: 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
This video is stale. Over a year now.
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by nkechiben(f): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
WAIT!

Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Statistically speaking, one in every 3 marriage will end in divorce...save for the rainy day and try to be each other's friend afterwards.
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ain't got trust for any Nija women living in Dublin all they know how to do best is to kick their husband out of the house for the men also all they know is Owanbe party
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Seems to me , the men need to less of Owambe parties. I think it might help a little.
Adefemiaderoju1:
Ain't got trust for any Nija women living in Dublin all they know how to do best is to kick their husband out of the house for the men also all they know is Owanbe party
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
Am I permitted to check names? cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
Droyal:
I doubt the husband, His family and lawyers will survive those curses if truly they did what she said.

Those curses are conc, too conc especially the part that she spoke Yoruba I was shaking at some point.

This woman is hurt, very hurt

Its the lawyers I pity most

sad

My sister,no one can curse anyone. Some persons are blessed by God. If you curse dem,u r only inviting trouble
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by knightsamsong(m): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
Yoruba women got issues abeg...come to londonand see how they dont have any regard for their fellow nigerian men...rubbish!
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
This illorin woman. I know her. She slept on her grandmother's grave and sending curses on her offenders. Witch reincarnated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
What a pity.
After one woman wil be happy she is dating the husband.
Thats how i accepted one guy marriage proposal , but i insisted we have to meet with my pastor for counselling.
After pastor prayed and counsel us.. Pastor then said i shud come back and see hime the next day.. I went.. Pastor pulled my ears lightly and said sister , do u know what i saw when i was praying for both of u yesterday?
I said but u said its well.. I looked perplexed.. He said will u listen to me? I said of course i will.
Then he threw a bombshell... My sister, that brother is carrying so much curses on his head.. Hes a shell filled with curses..if u marry him? Godforbid.. The curses will affect my life and biz.. And i was like what!!
Such a fine man? Pastor say no be by fine ooo
That man is cursed , but u can marry him at your own detriment

Some men thinking they are fast players do not know they are simply destroying their future and possibly present with series of curses and spells.. What a pity indeed.
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by vRendoh(m): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry

I fear FEAR!
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
I like and support this woman.

But I hope that she did another one in private while naked

Those curses works better and faster wink
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by fuckpoverty(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
women nd been mean..any sensible man should never hurt a woman beyond wat she can bear...cuz women nd been brutaly mean is like 5 nd 6
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
mehn those curses cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by seunfape(m): 12:34am On Aug 16, 2016
That is what happens when you marry drunkard .obedience is good in marriage am not sure the woman was obedient to the man when they were together .
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by LeStylo: 9:48am On Aug 16, 2016
Mehn! Yoruba peeps can swear o!
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by jice(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2016
Does this woman understand that she is cursing her own future? She cursed without restraint. No clause of exemption to save her own children, not even her own self. What type of anger could cause this? I feel her past and present pains but my concern is the future. Anybody that knows her should atleast beg her to retract some or all of the pronouncements to allow a place of grace which heals to enter into her.
Re: Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
Those curses made my hair stand out

I hope that none come to pass, because indirectly she cursed her children too.

I know how painful it is when one is lied against, however getting worked up and angry to the point that you curse your own children is a definite NO NO!
What if he apologises one day, will she retract the curses?......after the damage has been done?
Eyin loro o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Lady To Live Alone? / Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine / Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.