Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

End Of The Road 4 Chelsea Pt 2 With Pictures - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / End Of The Road 4 Chelsea Pt 2 With Pictures (855 Views)

Mata And Modric Who Is The Best 4 Chelsea Midfield / Liverpool 4 - Chelsea 0 / End Of The Road For Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Road 4 Chelsea Pt 2 With Pictures by lekkimania(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2006
I TOLD THOSE BUNCH OF IGNORANT HELSKI FANS THAT SUNDAY WILL BE THEIR DOOMSDAY I AM VINDICATED. AS I SAID EARLIER IT IS ONLY THE BEGINING OF THE END.THE PANDEMONIUM INITIATED BY THOSE GUNNING YOUNGSTERS WILL CATALYSE A CHAIN OF TERRIBLE REACTIONS STILL COMING AHEAD TAKE NOTE
I HAVE SPOKEN

Re: End Of The Road 4 Chelsea Pt 2 With Pictures by loyika(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2006
angry angry angry

And who the hell are you angry angry

Listen Mr Lekki Peninsula, i will be very candid with you, Stop this Bullsh@# when you come on a forum, there are usually laid down rules of engagement. It is advisable that as a new member you look at the trend of how things happen here before you get keyboard happy.

NL members are trying their best to make the forum as lively and entertaining as possible, but in an organised comprehensive manner.

Now if every A hole came on board and started a new thread everytime they had a hard on, this place would be thrash. angry

No one has a problem with your opinions and there are no restrictions on what you can or cannot say on the board (i am not the moderator). But please stop embarrashing yourself with this attitude of your, take time and notice that there are ready made threads for you to post whatever you like. Waking up in the morning and starting a nonsensical thread is not only annoying but is an insult to every other member.

Mr Lekki cool, please try and follow what you see here, so that we can all gain from your knowledge, or lack of it as the case maybe. You are welcomed to the NL sports section (I am only doing this because you are a fellow GOONER embarassed) But please grow up, and quickly to!!, before that welcome is revoked by all members on the board. angry

Cheers mate cool

cool GOONER 89

(1) (Reply)

Video: Ramires' Gliding Goal Against Manchester City / Real Madrid Vs Athletico Madrid Tonight By 9pm / Transfer Update,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.