Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

BLACK SUNDAY: Five Die, 13 Injured In Third Mainland Bridge Crash - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / BLACK SUNDAY: Five Die, 13 Injured In Third Mainland Bridge Crash (439 Views)

SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS / Accident On Third Mainland Bridge Throws Man's Leg Inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) / Five Die In Accident On Their Way To Kaduna (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLACK SUNDAY: Five Die, 13 Injured In Third Mainland Bridge Crash by 91KeepInformed: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2016
No fewer than five people, including two children, have been confirmed dead and 13 others injured after three vehicles crashed on the Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos State.

Our sources learnt that the accident happened at about 6pm on Sunday around the UNILAG Waterfront end of the bridge. It involved a LAGBUS, a Rover Jeep and a Hilux pickup.

An official of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority told our correspondent on the telephone that the accident was caused by the pickup.

He explained that the driver of the truck drove at top speed and had a blowout before somersaulting.

http://iroyinkoko.com/black-sunday-five-die-13-injured-in-third-mainland-bridge-crash/

Re: BLACK SUNDAY: Five Die, 13 Injured In Third Mainland Bridge Crash by WomanWrappa(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2016
shocked
Re: BLACK SUNDAY: Five Die, 13 Injured In Third Mainland Bridge Crash by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:39am On Aug 15, 2016
Even though i don't have what i think i want and not where i think i should be but for the fact that i sleep and wake up peacefully, go out and come back unharm is more than enough to say a very big thank You O'Lord smiley

R.I.P to the dead and fastest recovery to the injured cry
Re: BLACK SUNDAY: Five Die, 13 Injured In Third Mainland Bridge Crash by Young03(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2016
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

What's Buried In You? / Tragic- 27 People Tragically Perish In Terrible Bus And Train Accidents On The S / About Kidepo Valley National Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.