Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS (38603 Views)

Abuja-Kaduna Road Accident Claims 22 Lives As Bus Goes Up In Flames (Photo) / Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) / Gas Tanker Goes Up In Flames In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by CastedDude: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
There was a mild commotion earlier today after a Toyota Highlander went up in flames on the Third Mainland Bridge in Lagos. The car owner was shocked during the fire incident as passersby and officers of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) did all they could to salvage the situation before getting out of hand.

The flame was later put out following concerted efforts...

According to police reports, the shocked owner couldn't believe what happened.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/car-cathches-fire-on-thrird-mainland-bridge-in-lagos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by Acjohn(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
I won't be surprised if the police goes ahead to lock the man because he failed to pray that God will prevent that from happening to him

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by thesicilian: 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
Have fire extinguishers on board always

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by Homeboiy: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
He will buy another one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by Partnerbiz3: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is tragic.

No fire extinguisher..

Just hope it was insured, otherwise he just lost huge sum in this booming economy.

I guess it's electrical fault though

1 Like

Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by Okuchris(f): 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
so unfortunate
Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by enemyofprogress: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
I'm sure he boughted the car with blood money
Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
Shocked Driver

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by Abbeyme: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sorry for the loss
Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by nabegibeg: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
CastedDude:
There was a mild commotion earlier today after a Toyota Highlander went up in flames on the Third Mainland Bridge in Lagos. The car owner was shocked during the fire incident as passersby and officers of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) did all they could to salvage the situation before getting out of hand.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/car-cathches-fire-on-thrird-mainland-bridge-in-lagos.html

Ladipo straight

1 Like

Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by Opinionated: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by ehinorlive: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
thats lots of money that got burnt.
Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by Okuchris(f): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Acjohn:
I won't be surprised if the police goes ahead to lock the man because he failed to pray that God will prevent that from happening to him
this is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by Olukat(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
enemyofprogress:

Be concerned with your "boughted" than the means he purchased the car angry

5 Likes

Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by Dottore: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ok
Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by SpaceAngel: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
How did you deduce that owner had no fire extinguisher?

Partnerbiz3:
This is tragic.

No fire extinguisher..

Just hope it was insured, otherwise he just lost huge sum in this booming economy.

I guess it's electrical fault though
Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by Folashade2016(f): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
Over heating caused that one but trust enemyofprogress will say it cause he bought the car with blood money.
my people perish cause of lack of knowledge.

check my SIGNATURE.
Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by zombieHUNTER: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
enemyofprogress:

2 Likes

Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
enemyofprogress:

A moment of Silence for an unused brain

5 Likes

Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by Jasperro(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
great loss at this economic downturn in the country
Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by squarelead(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
What are the major causes of this fire incident sec, same thing my car did yesternight. Thank God it was raining. Thank God people told me on time.
Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
He's even smiling. Well, 900k can buy the car so no biggy
Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by leverage12(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Lord have mercy

Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
No fire extinguisher, later he would blame his innocent village people.
enemyofprogress:
Bros, this your English fit don cause another earthquake for Japan.

2 Likes

Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by kaen1317: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
this 3rd mainland bridge sef. if someone is not committing suicide by jumping off then a car is burning or has been involved in ghastly accident
Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by Kentro2(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
One of the police should jump inside d river to get water to quench the fire nah.
Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by Pitokwe(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
CastedDude:

May this never be our portion o.

Please car experts,what could lead to car catching fire?
Please educate us so that we can know preventive measures.

A stitch in time.....
Re: SUV Goes Up In Flames On Third Mainland Bridge, Police Come To The Rescue. PICS by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Probably an electrical fault. Naija mechanics be killing people's destiny. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Southern California Odyssey / Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS / The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.