Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why People Are Failing In The Exportation Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why People Are Failing In The Exportation Business (392 Views)

Nigeria Set To Begin The Exportation Of Yam To Europe, U.S From June 29 / How Profitable Is Cassava Processing And Exportation Business In Nigeria? / What Next? After Federal Government Banned The Exportation Of Wood And Charcoal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why People Are Failing In The Exportation Business by Syrine22: 8:53am On Aug 15, 2016
So manu factors are making people fail in the exportation business and that is as a result of their inabilty to do things the right way.I will highlight major reasons why people are doing badly in the exportation business below..
1. LACK OF INTEGRITY:Most exporters never get to know that one key factor that can get you far is your ability to be sincere and truthful to your customers.The more you are truthful to them,the more customers they will introduce to you...for example you are asked to supply 20kg and what you supply is 19kg...there will be a break in trust if such is happening...don't even make what you are supplying your customers a little below...make it the exact figure or even over.Moreso ensure you treat all customers the same way by supplying original products to them anytime they ask because that is an avenue to build your business.
2.LACK OF PATIENCE: So many exporters are not patient,they want to make it big at the intial stage...business takes times and that is why the first target of every business personnel is to make the customer happy and not to go for money first.When you give to your customer what they want,the money will come in automatically..Be patient when it comes to starting the exprtation business...even if the money doesn't rush in at the initial stage,i assure you it will someday!
3.LACK OF ENDURANCE: i have heard so many people giving up the exportation business all because they never seem to get any customer for a long time.The good thing about bussiness is that you do not settle for just a strategy..you continue to try new strategies until you get the winning strategy..You can't win if you fail to continue to try.Just because people are not buying from you today doesn't mean they wouldn't buy from you forever.Try new things and the money will roll in.
4.INABILITY TO UPGRADE YOUR BUSINESS AND BE PRESENTABLE IN PRESENTING YOUR GOODS: One key thing that every exporter fail to do always is their inability to upgrade their goods.You can't give me something that is totally unpresentable...you need to give me a product that i will readily appreciate and how can that be done?it will be through proper packaging.Why package goods anyhow?package it in a way that people will be willing to buy from you anyday anytime.Moreso we have to know for every successful business,advertising is part of the key factors and for you to earn,you must spend..Spend a little dollar to advertise your product to the world and i assure you,you will get your return in due time.
5.INABILTY TO START SMALL: One of the major reasons why people are failing in business is their inability to start small..you want to go into the exportation business and all you think about is to start with heavy and huge funds..please cut that off...procrastinate not!start with the little you have and i assure you,you will be successful in the business.Exportation is a business that most ttimes,it is a win win situation.Take a look at the country and make a wise decision to start your own business today.
subscribe by dropping your name and mail to get more info about the exportation business @http:// www.4dollarbanners.com/subscribe_export /

(1) (Reply)

Diversifying African Economy / 4 Import And Export Mistakes That Nigerians Must Avoid / PBSA Business Investment Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.