Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In (2327 Views)

Arewa People Come In Here / Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) / Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by agadez007(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2016
its annoying each time i log on to nairaland,i see peeps claiming anambra peeps hate and jealous other igbos,many narate their bitter stories of how an anambra babe refused to marry them because they are not from anambra state

my brother trained this girl from our idemili lga whom he loved in university,after all done,the girl said she dont love him anymore,i do tell people if a girl refuses to marry you then she dosent love you not because she hates your state

others claim they are called names like "nwa aba" etc,this is a normal things,i have been called "nwa njekebe" onye anambala,a boy says we call road loaf,rat lat etc,but i send not

I am from anambra and i hate no igbo,i am currently in my final year in imsu and my gf is an mbano girl,i jokingly asked my mum if she would accept an mbano daughter in law,to which she replied "o mu na anu ya"

come in and say those things you hate about us anambrariNz,maybe the bad eggs amongst us will change

ekenekwa unu

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2016
their isn't any vice in anambarians that isn't in other tribes that make up the igbo ethnic setup. am an ngwa guy with twin anambarians as my best friends

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by agadez007(m): 11:57am On Aug 15, 2016
eduj:
their isn't any vice in anambarians that isn't in other tribes that make up the igbo ethnic setup. am an ngwa guy with twin anambarians as my best friends
i saw a thread on frontpage yesterday where ndi ebonyi were pictured killing and eating pythons in anambra,the mod captured it as "foreigners killing python in anambra",most igbos took to the thread to show their dispise for ndi anambra,thats why i opened this thread
Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 19, 2016
agadez007:
i saw a thread on frontpage yesterday where ndi ebonyi were pictured killing and eating pythons in anambra,the mod captured it as "foreigners killing python in anambra",most igbos took to the thread to show their dispise for ndi anambra,thats why i opened this thread
makana ndi anambra bu ndi iberibe.....they're just only into drug pushing and selling fake products..did i forget that they are the most hateful and bigoted human beings
Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 19, 2016
agadez007:
and did i forget...they're been ravaged by lassa fever and all kinds of yama yama diseases... see it here: https://www.nairaland.com/3296462/lassa-fever-kills-anambra-doctor/2#48609452
Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 19, 2016
agadez007:
anambra people are touts and ritualists..they have sold their soul to the devil
Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

makana ndi anambra bu ndi iberibe.....they're just only into drug pushing and selling fake products..did i forget that they are the most hateful and bigoted human beings

What a sad and pitiful creature. Coming from an Enugu person makes it sadder because we own you like a dog. Na akogheli ka onye na enwero uche.

5 Likes

Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by RedboneSmith(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

Bwahahaha! Look at this fvcking retarded Wawa boy.

I understand your pain though. Your girls are running after every successful Anambra boy. Once an Enugu chic hears you from Anambra, she lets her panties drop faster than a piece of piping hot potato. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
RedboneSmith:

Bwahahaha! Look at this fvcking retarded Wawa boy.

I understand your pain though. Your girls are running after every successful Anambra boy. Once an Enugu chic hears you from Anambra, she lets her panties drop faster than a piece of piping hot potato. grin
Enugu bu obodo oyibo...ndi anambra are p!gs...onitsha is the dirtiest and most polluted and now lassa fever has invaded u p!gs

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/lassa-fever-kills-doctor-2-others-in-anambra-official/

ezhi offia ka ndi anambra bu....infact anambra should be merged with p!gs
Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

What a sad and pitiful creature. Coming from an Enugu person makes it sadder because we own you like a dog. Na akogheli ka onye na enwero uche.

Enugu bu obodo oyibo...ndi anambra are p!gs...onitsha is the dirtiest and
most polluted and now lassa fever has invaded u p!gs
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/lassa-fever-kills-doctor-2-others-in-
anambra-official/
Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by RedboneSmith(m): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

Enugu bu obodo oyibo...ndi anambra are p!gs...onitsha is the dirtiest and most polluted and now lassa fever has invaded u p!gs

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/lassa-fever-kills-doctor-2-others-in-anambra-official/

What does Nsk stand for sef? Nsukka?

A primitive Nsukka boy who probably never saw a car until he left his dusty thatch-hut ridden village na-ewetalu his Anambra superiors onu?

Do you know what we call people who are stupid and act like primitive people in Onitsha, Awka, Nnewi, etc? We call them 'Nwa Nsukka', 'cause your folks who live in Anambra be acting like they are severely mentally challenged.

I was rolling with a few of them in my Nnewi days. Yea, your people are everywhere in Nkwo Nnewi market, serving Anambra masters and trying to get some of that business sense to rub off on them. But you can take an Nsukka man out of Nsukka, but you can never take the Nsukka out of the Nsukka man. They stay retarded.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
RedboneSmith:

What does Nsk stand for sef? Nsukka?

A primitive Nsukka boy who probably never saw a car until he left his dusty thatch-hut ridden village na-ewetalu his Anambra superiors onu?

Do you know what we call people who are stupid and act like primitive people in Onitsha, Awka, Nnewi, etc? We call them 'Nwa Nsukka', 'cause your folks who live in Anambra be acting like they are severely mentally challenged.

I was rolling with a few of them in my Nnewi days. Yea, your people are everywhere in Nkwo Nnewi market, serving Anambra masters and trying to get some of that business sense to rub off on them. But you can take an Nsukka man out of Nsukka, but you can never take the Nsukka out of the Nsukka man. They stay retarded.
the bone of contention is between Enugu and Anambra...am proudly from Enugu state no matter how u want to twist it......Enugu bu obodo ndi eze; obodo mara mma; obodo udo na achi eze unlike ur polluted onitsha and lassa fever ravaged anambra..dirty people with fake ugu export cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by RedboneSmith(m): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

the bone of contention is between Enugu and Anambra...am proudly from Enugu state no matter how u want to twist it......Enugu bu obodo ndi eze; obodo mara mma; obodo udo na achi eze unlike ur polluted onitsha and lassa fever ravaged anambra..dirty people with fake ugu export cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh. Now Nsukka is no longer Enugu? Bwahahahahaha!

BTW, tell you Anambra-obsessed Enugu chics to get off my dickk.
Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Anambra my home

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

Onitsha is the economic nerve center of the South east,so,you sound ignorant when you try to run down Anambra. Ndi Anambra made Enugu what it is today because of our industry. Ewu,most of those mansions you see in Enugu are owned by Ndi Anambra. Enugu city is populated by average earning civil servants that's why people run off soon as they finish schooling.
Enugu has been a seat of power since colonial days yet they remain stagnant. You will regret this fight you started.
Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Onitsha is the economic nerve center of the South east,so,you sound ignorant when you try to run down Anambra. Ndi Anambra made Enugu what it is today because of our industry. Ewu,most of those mansions you see in Enugu are owned by Ndi Anambra. Enugu city is populated by average earning civil servants that's why people run off soon as they finish schooling.
Enugu has been a seat of power since colonial days yet they remain stagnant. You will regret this fight you started.
Enugu remains the pride of the east....it does not stop onitsha from been the dirtiest..besides u cant quantify the amount of houses Anambra has in Enugu...we own Enugu...u are just a land grabber ..soon u will claim u own lagos..th!ef
Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Enugu remains the pride of the east....it does not stop onitsha from been the dirtiest..besides u cant quantify the amount of houses Anambra has in Enugu...we own Enugu...u are just a land grabber ..soon u will claim u own lagos

too your brothers are been slaughtered like fowl to make the unclean money u think u guys have see it here...rip to him though www.nairaland.com/3299909/izuchukwu-ezimoha-executed-indonesia-buried

u anambrarians are only good in blood rituals and into drugs so we know all that...i just hope one day u wont be caught in Indonesia

did i forget u guys are cursed with disease http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/lassa-fever-kills-doctor-2-others-in-anambra-official/

u guys should be merged with p!gs
Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by soonest(f): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
What does this thread seek to achieve? Further division?
Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by Pchidexy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Igbos and unnecessary dick measurement. When will people learn to live beyond Hausa/Fulani state structure. Smh!

Education and traveling will reduce most of these ignorance.

Many Igbo towns are related if you go back in time.

What's the fight about. Ike gwuru o!
Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by Noneroone(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lalasticlala obinoscopy seun
close this silly thread
Re: Ndigbo,do You Dislike Anambra People,come In by geraob1: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

I am really surprised that fellow south easterners downgrade demselves in this manner. No 1 sh complain abt marginalisation again. The day u Ppl get ur sovereign state, omo d blood bath no go b here...

(1) (Reply)

Cruelty In India's Culture? / That Attitude When You Enter A Canteen To Chop (pics) / Wedding Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.