Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Is This Normal? (doctors Needed) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Normal? (doctors Needed) (384 Views)

Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report / Qualified Doctors Needed / Nurses, Pharmacists And Doctors Needed At Anchorage Links Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal? (doctors Needed) by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Okay this is is, over the weekend my kid bro visited and during the course of our Fifa 16 marathon i kept noticing he had a worried look on his face and i had to ask.

Now he says his wife (a lovely girl by the way) is giving him course for concern.

i inquired further and he says they have been having unprotected sex for over a year, and she hasnt gotten pregnant once despite not using any form of contraceptives.

Well i on my part being an elder bro, inquired further if he has had himself tested and he confirmed and i asked him has he had her tested and he said not yet that he doesnt want to hurt her feelings by asking for such.

Now mind you they have been married for just over 2 years, so this is 2 years of unprotected sex and no baby?

Now i resisted the urge to jump into conclusions but i do know he got one of his ex girl friends pregnant while he was in university which off course she chose not to keep.

Anyways i did wish him strength to bare his cross, i mean to keep faith.

But now i want honest opinions from matured members please is this cause for concern?

Has anyone had similar experiences like this? and what did you do? He did tell me they spoke of this last month and his wife made a statement which ascared him, she said and i quote " why are you bothered? a baby will come when the Lord allows if, afterall my aunt stay 9 years before she got pregnant"

Honestly when he told me this i burst out laughing! i couldnt help it...wow.

Anyways please advise needed sha

Mods kindly do help me push this to front page for diverse feedback really needed.

CC lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44
Re: Is This Normal? (doctors Needed) by micfoley: 11:46am On Aug 15, 2016
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal? (doctors Needed) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nobody can help you here. The lady should get tested and confirm her fertility status. Also, your bro shouldn't be apprehensive cos anxiety kills sperm.

On a lighter note, the duo should change style, styles that get the pipe deep into the dichotomy and pour the holy content into the waiting grail.

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal? (doctors Needed) by Dullahi(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
It is normal but as someone above me pointed, you won't get the help you need here. I suggest he visits a fertility clinic. A friend of mine gave birth after 4 years of marriage so it's nothing new.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Another Brain Eating Disease Re-surfaces In Florida / How Much More Should We Trust Recommended Toothpaste. / Say Hello To A Smooth Skin Without Scars And Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.