Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Please My People, Help Me Thank God For Saving My Life From An Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please My People, Help Me Thank God For Saving My Life From An Accident (5582 Views)

Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" / Leo Mezie At Apostle Suleman's Church To Thank God For Saving His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My People, Help Me Thank God For Saving My Life From An Accident by bumi10(m): 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
I no fit shout my brothers and sister, in fact this is technically my first time of witnessing accident and am involved in it. It was really like magic when it happened and i can't even say i know when it happened but i know how it happened and meehnn it happened so fast and a blink of an eye is nothing.

Hmm, we entered this Siena from Ajah - Lagos going to Abeokuta in Ogun state and immediately we moved, i noticed that this man is engaging the breaks too fast and he is moving too fast too. We began to warn him and suffice to say, all of us in the vehicle became his enemies.

I quickly committed myself and every occupant of the car in the hand of God just like i always do each time i travel. He then followed a route i have not followed before, maybe he was trying to make the journey faster and my brother, i have not seen this kind of express road before. It was so tiny that two cars coming in opposite direction cannot freely pass each other except one will take his hand off the road a little bit.

And yet this foolish driver is still speeding. We keep shouting on him, he will reduce the speed and in the next seconds, he will increase it again. And the road had a lot of sharp corners and i must tell you, all this trailer drivers are nothing but ogboni people and angels of death. Even on a standard express, trailers will not even give you chance to over take them let alone to the one coming in an opposite direction.

As our driver was speeding at a sharp corner, we suddenly saw this trailer speeding and coming directly opposite us. He didnt even shift a little bit so that we can pass, he would have crushed us and climbed over us and believe me, he would have continued his journey without blinking an eye. For God to have it, our driver turned the stiring and we found ourselves in the bush struggling to control the car and for some minutes, the car now came to a stop.

It was only the work of God that nobody was hurt at all. Even though we had to improvise and all of us including the driver had to climb out of the car from the boot of the car.

This accident you are seeing the pics happened on Thursday last week and i have not been able to shake it of, hence am writing this today. Please help me thank God for sparing our life.

God thank you. Baba thank you.

more pics @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/please-my-people-help-me-thank-god-for.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Please My People, Help Me Thank God For Saving My Life From An Accident by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
I thank God for you....

please do well to locate me for your Thanksgiving offering...

The devil shall never win in your battle...

I need a loud Amen....

lol...
Re: Please My People, Help Me Thank God For Saving My Life From An Accident by smoothvee(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thank God for life bro.

Did you say the car lost control for some minutes in the bush?? shocked

Ur transport car is just parked in an unsual manner near the main road.

#jahsaveusfromdrunkdrivers
Re: Please My People, Help Me Thank God For Saving My Life From An Accident by buygala(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thank God for you ooo

But please, go and have a comprehensive medical checkup and body scan to check for possible internal injuries....

Just recently a story made front page on this forum, where a corper survived an accident just like yourself, but died some days later of internal injuries cry

So please save us some tears and have a thorough medical check-up smiley

MAY YOUR TESTIMONY BE PERMANENT SIR smiley
Re: Please My People, Help Me Thank God For Saving My Life From An Accident by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
praise d lord!!!
Re: Please My People, Help Me Thank God For Saving My Life From An Accident by oluwatoba400: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Thank God

(1) (Reply)

Meet Symba The American Model Whose Photo Went Viral (photos) / Have You Seen The Picture Of Rihanna Hawking Pure Water In Malawi? / See What This Gym Instructor Did To This Curvy Lady That Spark Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.