Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

An Investment With #500k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / An Investment With #500k (2512 Views)

What Buisness Can I Start With 500k And Gain 100-150k Monthly / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k? / Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Investment With #500k by philo3(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
good afternoon ..I'm a student , currently I my 300 l..in a 5yr course
Im looking for a business idea I can start up with 500,000 naira which I can still be going to school Nd having time for d business ..then with time I employ pple ad focus on my books...
I don't want a situation I finish school and keep asking my parents for money for some social needs I want the balanced financially before I'm bk from nysc ...so please your ideas are welcomed
thanks ..GodBless
Re: An Investment With #500k by itzdeejay: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
philo3:
Im looking for a business idea I can start up with 500,000 naira which I can still be going to school Nd having time for d business ..then with time I employ pple ad focus on my books...
I don't want a situation I finish school and keep asking my parents for money for some social needs I want the balanced financially before I'm bk from nysc ...so please your ideas are welcomed
thanks ..GodBless

I have a business plan,
1. the capital is not 500,000k but 1million naira
2. you don't necessary have to work. you just check the development with your system.
3. you don't pay your workers, because the business is PAYE( pay as you earn)
4. its legal
5. within a month the capital is made.

plenty other reason that I can go on listing for u

call me 08069649480

we can partner

I
Re: An Investment With #500k by TAGf(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
I have a business idea in application development that will break the market. the capital I need is 450k. you can flex/keep the remaining 50k. let's partner. whatsapp me on 08162448451.
Re: An Investment With #500k by EKPETI(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
I hv a investment package called MMM. For more info call me on 08064092991.
Re: An Investment With #500k by Olaoriginal(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
philo3:
thanks ..GodBless

Please WhatsApp me through my signature, I have a plan that will turn your 500k to million in less than one year. The other benefits of the plan is that you don't have to work again before you make money, as you will continue to earn for a life time. I will email the plan to you once we connect.
Re: An Investment With #500k by paradoxy(m): 8:19am On Aug 16, 2016
With 250k we could go into yam supply if we partner. I have contacts to where I get my supply from and a storage facility from which I can sell off the supply within 2 week. By the end of yam season I could make you a million plus... pm me for more details
Re: An Investment With #500k by winnah(f): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2016
ote author=paradoxy post=48521925]With 250k we could go into yam supply if we partner. I have contacts to where I get my supply from and a storage facility from which I can sell off the supply within 2 week. By the end of yam season I could make you a million plus... pm me for more details[/quote]
when is the best time to invest in yam business?
Re: An Investment With #500k by Emempaul(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: An Investment With #500k by Emempaul(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2016
Its an investment plan of 8 to 9months with 200 % n above return on ur investment. No gimmicks no back door charges just straight forward plan for any questions call
emempaul1985@gmail.com
Re: An Investment With #500k by millhouse: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kul
Re: An Investment With #500k by lanimus: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2016
Hello... I'm lawal from Osun state. A quick question for you sir. Are you interested in the business mainly for the money or for other additional reasons? If it's for the money, would you then be interested in an investment that can guarantee you up to 10%return on your investment monthly while you also have complete protection for your capital. If yes....
We've got a business
waiting to be invested in on propane cooking
gas. The business is scalable
and therefore allows for
an investor starting with a modest amount.
Your investment is
guaranteed against any financial loss as you
have the option of
insuring it against the monthly salaries of the
founders. This means
that the money invested will be paid back
from our monthly salaries (NO DELAYS, NO HASSLES, JUST YOUR MONEY) outside the business . We have prepared
an agreement contract with our bank to that
effect waiting to be activated by investors. For
further details, we would prefer to have your
phone number as email
correspondence has the disadvantage of
stalling communications. You
may give us a call on 08111512268 or send us a mail at
lanimuss66@gmail.com with your contact.
That way we can
talk better. Thank you.
Re: An Investment With #500k by Reff(f): 12:42am On Aug 25, 2016
Wishing you the best !
Re: An Investment With #500k by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 25, 2016
anyone in the house willing to double his finance or more within 6months, we will of course make use of lawyers signature cause no scam involve.. Whatsapp me on 08129734687. myself and others has made money through this.
Re: An Investment With #500k by Basii: 7:10am On Aug 25, 2016
philo3:
thanks ..GodBless
Can you risk 20% of that money to earn 4% daily growth in your forex account or you risk 5% of it while we target 0.8% daily growth in your account. Account protection software installed in your trading account to protect your account base on your risk acceptance. Although this does not protect you from market gap risk, it will still take experience traders like us who knows how to handle open trades in the forex market to handle your account. check my profile, post and topics and call me.

(1) (Reply)

Update: Dangote Fertilizer Plant, Work In Progress (video) / Invest And Smile Daily / Make Side Income And Get Paid To Your Naira Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.