Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL - Technology Market (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (412856 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Julivas:

This is it

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-15-6-Laptop-Intel-2-40GHz-4GB-1TB-DVD-RW-WebCam-HDMI-USB-Windows-10-/152756004070?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5850926388

Money to produce the keyboard of this laptop is higher than that price.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by sucobaba(m): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
Good job @mayorall

pls help o, can this iphone work here?

Unlocked GSM phone for T-Mobile or AT&T. Will not work with CDMA providers such as Verizon or Sprint
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Slymonster(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Emchis(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hello,

What's happening to my product?

Something that arrived since last week Wednesday is what your team told me you are still looking for?

I don't understand this your mode of operation again. For a week you are still looking for someone's package.

This is disgusting.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by shupy: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
Emchis:
Hello,

Something that arrived since last week Wednesday is what your team told me you are still looking for?

I don't understand this your mode of operation again. For a week you are still looking for someone's package.

This is disgusting.
They've been fumbling a lot recently. Maybe because they have a lot of patronizers. It hasn't been an enjoyable experience for me too.
One would send a message and it would be read without any response to the message. How disrespectful! Who does that?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Emchis:
Hello,

This is disgusting.

Hello, excuse me. I hope you are not posting on a wrong thread.

What package

From which country

Also your name.

Cos we don't have any Wednesday package we are looking for.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
shupy:

They've been fumbling a lot recently. Maybe because they have a lot of patronizers. It hasn't been an enjoyable experience for me too.
One would send a message and it would be read without any response to the message. How disrespectful! Who does that?

Hello, kindly tell us what you've shipped through us sir. So we can know how to help. Do remember to send also the screenshot of your payment to our company account.

Also Saturday and Sunday which isn't working days, we still attend to customers. As late as 2am. We still discuss with customer.

M.kabod
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
sucobaba:

Good job @mayorall

pls help o, can this iphone work here?

Unlocked GSM phone for T-Mobile or AT&T. Will not work with CDMA providers such as Verizon or Sprint

Thanks for your commendation. Yes, it will work.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
Emchis:
Hello,

This is disgusting.

mayorall:

Hello, excuse me. I hope you are not posting on a wrong thread.

What package

From which country

Also your name.

Cos we don't have any Wednesday package we are looking for.

From the tracking number, you are talking about china shipment. Item purchased at $22 total fee. One of the reason we don't give out our address for pepper and tomato purchase is this.

Kindly contact your seller if he shipped the item to us. He should send you package photo, and address as written on $22 (#7,980) disgusting items.

Every one who heard you shouting will think we've lost your item. Even though you don't have good communication with your supplier. Ask him for package photo so we can see delivery address.

As I told you earlier. We don't ship minute items from china. We are cargo company, no pepper and tomato shipments from China. Reason we always want to discuss and arrange shipments with suppliers. We don't ship or accept purchase from online store in China. It must be from a supplier or seller. Not AliExpress or 1688 purchase. We do reject them point blank. Thanks.

Also from the tracking, the package being discussed was shipped from whoever sent it last week Thursday, and delivered to the address seller sent to on Friday. How come you claimed it was delivered on Wednesday if you've got no other intentions?.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by shupy: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
mayorall:

Hello, kindly tell us what you've shipped through us sir. So we can know how to help. Do remember to send also the screenshot of your payment to our company account.

Also Saturday and Sunday which isn't working days, we still attend to customers. As late as 2am. We still discuss with customer.

M.kabod

I made an enquiry on whatsapp yesterday, and my message was read without any response. Anyway, my items include a bottle of Rose hip oil, one pack of lip balm and 3 packs of witch hazel astringent. I'm to pay 20$ for shipment.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
shupy:

I made an enquiry on whatsapp yesterday, and my message was read without any response. Anyway, my items include a bottle of Rose hip oil, one pack of lip balm and 3 packs of witch hazel astringent. I'm to pay 20$ for shipment.

Sorry sir. Kindly provide evidence of payment of this goods into our company account, or a screenshot of where we gave you address in case you purchased by yourself sir. Thank you sir.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by omotolsy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Mayor i think it will be okay to take today as feedback day, i am sure you know what is called after sales service? You do need to keep that alive if it does exists. I tell you never estimate the power of new customers. We diacussed on phone and i afterwards shared pictures of my complaints with you. Till now younhave not replied, could it be that you ignored me?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
omotolsy:
Mayor i think it will be okay to take today as feedback day, i am sure you know what is called after sales service? You do need to keep that alive if it does exists. I tell you never estimate the power of new customers. We diacussed on phone and i afterwards shared pictures of my complaints with you. Till now younhave not replied, could it be that you ignored me?

What other reply do you want after the one we discussed on phone?.

If we spend hours attending to a single customer. How many do we attend to in a day?.

Everyone wants attention. We have to give short replies to attend to other people. But when a question that had been asked is being asked again. Such individual might not get reply. We have to move to check next customer message. The customer service line serves many purposes. For different business. Agriculture, sales, exportation, importation, consultations and other trades.

Already now is the close of business, we are still replying customers.

Moreover, even at close of works, we still wait or open Ikeja office for some customers which you are also a testimony. You picked up your last item at around 8PM. Mr Tony attended to you which is already 3 hours after the close of work. Who will pay him for extra works to satisfy customer?. Coming from his home at 8pm to office for customers pick up. And you still claimed about one customer service I don't understand.

M.kabod

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by shupy: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
mayorall:

Sorry sir. Kindly provide evidence of payment of this goods into our company account, or a screenshot of where we gave you address in case you purchased by yourself sir. Thank you sir.

My friend made the purchase for me and all 3 items were delivered to your US address on 10th of October. And as at today, my items are still not ready for pickup.
I must say it has been a very disappointing experience. If i knew I would wait this long to get my items, I would have chose a cheaper courier.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
shupy:

My friend made the purchase for me and all 3 items were delivered to your US address on 10th of October. And as at today, my items are still not ready for pickup..

Sorry. We don't know you. Contact the one who made the purchased. He's the one recognised as the buyer of the goods. Not you.

You want the customer service to attend to you and give you information about items that were not written against your name?. Answer?

You claimed they didn't reply you. Isn't that a reply from them to the original owner?.

Sorry bro. They won't and they can't give you information about a 3rd party shipment. You didn't make order, neither give you our address. Need a customer service? You can hang on his neck. Not our. Thanks

As I told you earlier. We don't deal with pepper and tomato buyers cos they give lotta troubles.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by ssfWeShss: 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
mayorall:

Sorry. We don't know you. Contact the one who made the purchased. He's the one recognised as the buyer of the goods. Not you.

You want the customer service to attend to you and give you information about items that were not written against your name?. Answer?

You claimed they didn't reply you. Isn't that a reply from them to the original owner?.

Sorry bro. They won't and they can't give you information about a 3rd party shipment. You didn't make order, neither give you our address. Need a customer service? You can hang on his neck. Not our. Thanks

As I told you earlier. We don't deal with pepper and tomato buyers cos they give lotta troubles.

Mayorall.. Before blocking me on whatsapp, you failed to drop your office address. Please provide your Lagos office address and ensure my customers pickup their items without further problems. Thanks.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by shupy: 12:33am On Oct 26, 2017
mayorall:

My friend is as disappointed as I am. Can't you see from the screenshot that his enquiry was also ignored? He had to send you a message again the next day before you replied. You don't treat a client like that. He certainly won't be using this company again. And this "pepper and tomato buyer" won't recommend your company to anyone.

3 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by omotolsy(m): 6:30am On Oct 26, 2017
You are giving excuses for everything, any service you rendered was paid for. You did not do me a favour please. What i am telling you now is upgrade your after sales service. We did not finish the discussion can you remember? You told me that we should talk later, when i continued via chat you ignored. Take positive feedbacks please. No one is trying to bring you down or rub your name in the mud. This is simply feedback its either you take it or leave it. I wish you the best
mayorall:

3 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by completey(f): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2017
@ mayorall, Please weigh the gadget dropped off in your office and let me know what to pay.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by omoskenso(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2017
shupy:

My friend is as disappointed as I am. Can't you see from the screenshot that his enquiry was also ignored? He had to send you a message again the next day before you replied. You don't treat a client like that. He certainly won't be using this company again. And this "pepper and tomato buyer" won't recommend your company to anyone.

My broda am confused here.... Were you actually buying "Tomatoes n pepper" from USA??
Or a "figure of speech"
Bcox I keep seeing tomatoes n Peper buyers shocked shocked
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:45am On Oct 26, 2017
completey:
@ mayorall, Please weigh the gadget dropped off in your office and let me know what to pay.

Goods you want to export?
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2017
omotolsy:
You are giving excuses for everything, any service you rendered was paid for. You did not do me a favour please. What i am telling you now is upgrade your after sales service. We did not finish the discussion can you remember? You told me that we should talk later, when i continued via chat you ignored. Take positive feedbacks please. No one is trying to bring you down or rub your name in the mud. This is simply feedback its either you take it or leave it. I wish you the best

Oh, it's after shipment service you are complaining of? after goods has been delivered to you?. No problem. We will create a department to attend to after shipment service. By the way, this isn't bringing up or bringing down matter. everyone is just helping to update the thread. Thanks.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by completey(f): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2017
mayorall:

Goods you want to export?
Yes. The fitness gadget dropped off on Tuesday.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by omotolsy(m): 7:56am On Oct 26, 2017
mayorall:

Oh, it's after shipment service you are complaining of? after goods has been delivered to you?. No problem. We will create a department to attend to after shipment service. Thanks.
Bro if you do not know that every business automatically should be able to listen to their customers pre and post then you should learn now. You dont need a department for that, if you are trying to indirectly laff at this suggestion well its ur choice. If you dont ignore customers chats they will not come here to open things up. Manage things well no matter how busy you are. Starting is not the only thing required in business but finishing. Apologies and asking for way forward saves you a lot, your not a kid i am sure.

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2017
completey:

Yes. The fitness gadget dropped off on Tuesday.

Good already at Murtala Muhammed international airport since yesterday. Bound to leave Nigeria on Saturday.

Your fee is #35,000. The flight carrying the goods is taking off from Nigeria on Saturday USA.

Please note, New York is it's destination. If it's going outside New York, then owner needs to pay for shipment by USPS or UPS to his own state within the USA.

Photo: checking throughly yesterday and preparing for export.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2017
omotolsy:
Bro if you do not know that every business automatically should be able to listen to their customers pre and post then you should learn now. You dont need a department for that, if you are trying to indirectly laff at this suggestion well its ur choice. If you dont ignore customers chats they will not come here to open things up. Manage things well no matter how busy you are. Starting is not the only thing required in business but finishing. Apologies and asking for way forward saves you a lot, your not a kid i am sure.

Trust me bro, ain't laughing at you. You just didn't understand the text.

Ok. Take a look at suppy's case now,

We have a lot of people to attend to, now suppy is contacting us for shipment that isn't directly from him.

The one whom we know as owner of item too is chatting with us.

If we have 50 customers for a shipment, and 2 people each are on each of the goods, that means we have 50 business. But attending to 100 people. Don't you think it's time wasting and against Business ethics to attend to 3rd party?. Can you go to bank to ask for account balance of your neighbour?.

How do you handle such bro?. You can see I created time and bursting out words from the people. Waiting oooo.

2 Likes

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by completey(f): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2017
mayorall:

Good already at Murtala Muhammed international airport since yesterday. Bound to leave Nigeria on Saturday.

Your fee is #35,000. The flight carrying the goods is taking off from Nigeria on Saturday USA.

Please note, New York is it's destination. If it's going outside New York, then owner needs to pay for shipment by USPS or UPS to his own state within the USA.

Photo: checking throughly yesterday and preparing for export.

Thanks. I will ask for your first bank account through whatsapp. Yes, I have shipping label already prepared for shipment to its final destination.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by omotolsy(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2017
Now you have done well.

There is a difference between business growth and business continuity.

You need both but more importantly you need the continuity so as to grow and when you tend to be growing you have to begin to adapt and reinforce for such challenges, they are normal and they will and must come.

No matter how stupid chats may seem as long as they come from your customers particularly ones that have patronised you. You should honor it with a response. Particularly when you have promised to.

Moving forward now, kindly reply my chats with steps on what to do and how to do. If it is achievable.

Thank you.
mayorall:

We have a lot of people to attend to, now suppy is contacting us for shipment that isn't directly from him.

If we have 50 customers for a shipment, and 2 people each are on each of the goods, that means we have 50 business. But attending to 100 people. Don't you think it's time wasting and against Business ethics to attend to 3rd party?. Can you go to bank to ask for account balance of your neighbour?.

How do you handle such bro?. You can see I created time and bursting out words from the people. Waiting oooo.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2017
omotolsy:
Now you have done well.

There is a difference between business growth and business continuity.

You need both but more importantly you need the continuity so as to grow and when you tend to be growing you have to begin to adapt and reinforce for such challenges, they are normal and they will and must come.

No matter how stupid chats may seem as long as they come from your customers particularly ones that have patronised you. You should honor it with a response. Particularly when you have promised to.

Moving forward now, kindly reply my chats with steps on what to do and how to do. If it is achievable.

Thank you.

Good bro. You haven't said anything about time factor bro. This company works 24hours and still not able to cover for all customer yet. The best we can do is to put attache on one side and attend to main customers before 3rd party. I hope you can understand this.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gidimasters(m): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2017
Passing by... grin
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by shupy: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2017
mayorall:

I only made enquiry about the pickup address when I whatsapped you. I made you understand that I would be the one coming for the pick up. I wasn't complaining about any delays at the time. Certainly not to you.
You read my messages and you didn't give me any response. I find that very annoying and disrespectful.
All this rant on nairaland would have been avoided if you had responded to the simple enquiry I made.
You're not doing me any favour. I'm paying for the service you're rendering to me. You don't call me a tomato and pepper buyer.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2017
shupy:

I only made enquiry about the pickup address when I whatsapped you. I made you understand that I would be the one coming for the pick up. I wasn't complaining about any delays at the time. Certainly not to you.
You read my messages and you didn't give me any response. I find that very annoying and disrespectful.
All this rant on nairaland would have been avoided if you had responded to the simple enquiry I made.
You're not doing me any favour. I'm paying for the service you're rendering to me. You don't call me a tomato and pepper buyer.

Sorry, don't be peppered. grin cheesy . You can't get information from us since you are not the one who sent the goods neither did you pay us. So we own you nothing... grin cheesy grin cheesy

Thanks for updating the thread. wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (334) (Reply)

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.