Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL - Technology Market (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL (412514 Views)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / Taking your Ebay/Amazon order@890 upwards/$,shipping to Lagos from 8$/lbs upward / ORDER FROM USA, CHINA AND DUBAI WITH FAST DELIVERY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (334) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by ifecx4real: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
Awaiting update on item purchased on 19th
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by carlosta: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by bobo65(m): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Item received

Thanks sir
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by gidimasters(m): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Item received

Thanks sir
grin
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by casid: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by Mrfixitxtech: 12:28am On Nov 04, 2017
mayorall:

Sorry, we can't buy or ship this from AliExpress sir.

How much will it cost me to get it to Lagos.

https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32832041228.html?spm=a2g0n.search-cache.0.0.3408d6fcJvMDxA#autostay
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by benebaby77: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
Can you ship goods from China to US? If yes, kindly give me the cost breakdown....
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by wizzy89(m): 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by ifecx4real: 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
ifecx4real:
Awaiting update on item purchased on 19th

TERRIBLE SERVICE. AFTER ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR MY ITEM FOR 2WEEKS PLUS, FREQUENTLY CALLING AND POSTING TO KNOW ABOUT MY ORDER, BUT A LOT OF IGNORING OR VAUGE ANSWERS VIA CALL. FINALLY I GOT A COLD BLOODED " Kindly send your account details".

After 2weeks of waiting and one whole week of asking for status of my item. I finally got a response last night that two of the same items arrived of which they didnt know which was mine and one came with a broken screen.

Terrible service. It was soo frustrating transacting with you

Transacting with you felt like you where doing me a favor. Felt like i didnt even pay you. Go throufh my last 3 post on this thread, no reponse or update about my item.

And over the last 5 pages i aint the only complain so that shows how SHIT your service is.

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by ifecx4real: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
I called during the week to ask if my item you bought from ebay arrived you usa location more than 3x you never answered yes, instead your response was pls sir when your item arrives our office in lagos we would call you, i asked again specifically has your usa contact recieved delivery of the item from ebay, the reponse i got was sir didnt your hear what i just said, why are you making me repeat my self. I was shocked.

After 2weeks i didnt get a single update(only the same when your item arrive we will call you) of my item after calling and asking numerously on this thread, till yesterday when you finally told me 2 items arrived and one had a broken screen.

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by 3ncrypt3d(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Package received, all items sealed and in perfect condition.

Although something worth mentioning here is that your customer support is extremely poor and needs significant improvement. Other than that, a legit and reliable service.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by asids55: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
mayorall:

Good morning sir. Thanks for your patience.

We've also applied 20% discount/reward to your shipping fee in appreciation of your patience sir. Thanks for your business.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
asids55:

please what is the exact cost of shipping an iphone through you,you thread says 9.5$ and I was charged 15$ please it will be nice for everyone to know the exact cost of shipping phones and if there are price variations

Kindly see the clause on the first page sir.

You were probably charged $15 cos you shipped an iPhone 7 plus due to custom clearing fee, which was duely explained to you at our office when you picked
up sir.

Let's see the cost of clearing an iPhone 7 from custom?

Let's put the price at $600 minimum. Let's say you are paying 5% vat and 5% on Royalty items.

10% of $600 is $60 custom clearing fee excluding shipping fee.

Thanks for your business.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
3ncrypt3d:
Package received, all items sealed and in perfect condition.

significant improvement. Other than that, a legit and reliable service.

Thanks!

Thanks for your business, we will work on that sir. But you don't know it's as a result of you and prayer. As you come and others come, more customer and expansion. We really appreciate sir.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
mayorall:
[

[/color]

NOW CARGO COMPANY FROM FEBRUARY 2017.

TERMS

All cargo is subject to customs clearing foreign and domestic. Rates for foreign/local customs clearence are subject to change without prior notice. Any increases in customs clearing charges are the responsibility of the cargo interest.

All cargo carried is insured up to a value of $200 for total loss. Mayorall cargo is not liable for any damage to goods or any loss due to customs inspection. The shipper is encouraged to purchase additional insurance to cover any cargo of value exceeding $200. All quotation is subject to change if the item received is higher in weight than initially quoted as most online sellers give lower weight quote to attract customers.

We are not liable or responsible for any delays caused by carriers or customs clearing bodies (foreign and domestic).
Shipper warrants that to the best of his knowledge their cargo tendered to mayorall does not contain any dangerous, hazardous, explosive, illegal, incendiary or destination banned items and item is not fraudulent.

Contact us 24/7 on whatsapp.

07066435369 Nigeria.

+1 515 3291768 for enquiries of item in USA. They also take order above $500.

08086027718 Call customer service. Enquiries, questions, order progress and confirmation. Pick up in Nigeria.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
ifecx4real:
I called during the week to ask if my item you bought from ebay arrived you usa location more than 3x you never answered yes, instead your response was pls sir when your item arrives our office in lagos we would call you, i asked again specifically has your usa contact recieved delivery of the item from ebay, the reponse i got was sir didnt your hear what i just said, why are you making me repeat my self. I was shocked.

After 2weeks i didnt get a single update(only the same when your item arrive we will call you) of my item after calling and asking numerously on this thread, till yesterday when you finally told me 2 items arrived and one had a broken screen.

Bro, we refunded you the sum of #107,000 which you paid for the item. Would you rather prefer we present broken screen phone to you, wouldn't you have boiled up this place?.
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
benebaby77:
Can you ship goods from China to US? If yes, kindly give me the cost breakdown....

What are you shipping and total weight
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by benebaby77: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
mayorall:

What are you shipping and total weight

The goods are 'Branch Chain Amino Acid' and 'Epsom Salt'... Both are used in making 'bath salt' soap....

I requested sample from the prospective suppliers on Alibaba and so I expect the sample to be around 5kg or so.....
Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Photos of items that arrived last Friday and picked up by owners.

Mr Felix goods.

Applying for shipping discounts after this huge goods. Lolz

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mr Dozie

God bless you for your patience sir. We really appreciate.

Already giving us another Job

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
grin grin

Awon eyan supppy and 2 other people.

Do notify mr Bolaji to come clear your goods.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Gidimasters baba. God bless you. Thanks for your patience and business

Two laptops

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2017
This my oga love his kid. Already giving us another Job also

Thanks for your business.

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Temitimx

2 sprays

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2017
Bobo65

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mr David...

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mr Muhammed

Zhiyun Crane in thousands

Thanks for your business sir

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mr Emeka

Samsung S7 edge. Black color

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Asids . iPhone 7 plus

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mr Fikime. Items worth thousands of naira.

Thanks for your business

Re: MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL by mayorall(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
Mr Lawal. Wedding rings

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (334) (Reply)

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.