Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why (29769 Views)

University Of Ibadan To Expel 328 Students Over ‘Shameful Academic Results’ / Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. / Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by xreal: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Since this has gotten to lalasti.., I know solution is near.

The university should please exercise a little more patience.

Bauchi government should put politics aside, and pls see to this issue by paying these students' fees and upkeep allowances (in arrears aswell).
They need to be encouraged, such academic geniuses are rare especially from that part of the country.

Thanks to Bauchi State Government in advance.
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by blackpanda: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lukmann1:
Nigeria governments and his inefficience. why started what you can't finished. now this students study will be putted in the fence. feared of be send out on school. angry

Choi! See grammar. Are u sure u are not one of the victims shocked

3 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by melejo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
permanentgrace:

Bro, can i meet your English teacher?
Please I'm currently queueing behind you to meet the epic english teacher

2 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by MadCow1: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
Smooth278:

slowpoke.... #lunatic on the loose!!!

I agree.. As long as you don't later in the night try to suck my blood.. angry

I have Holy Water, Olive Oil and Chaplet.. angry

The last two Bini Winches wey test me no make am.. angry
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by HMZi: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Only a foolish governor will keep quiet and let these students be sent home.They are mostly in the medical colleges,its is common knowlegde that there are inadequate personel due to brain drain.. i'll just fold my hand and watch
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by PaulIdu: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
permanentgrace:

I am heres iam teachering him all he have know in English...Do you need teachering?
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by ministeriallist: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Dividend of "CHANGE".
Chanji Dole! grin
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by hunkydory(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lukmann1:
Nigeria governments and his inefficience. why started what you can't finished. now this students study will be putted in the fence. feared of be send out on school. angry
This your grammar eh!
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by woli2shehu: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by iammrjaai(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lukmann1:

"Putted". Kwa....(oga lecturer)
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by REVOLUTNIS: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
They want Nigerians to come for their help .... So we will have more Islamic terrorists to bomb us abi? Send them home mbok !
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by homesteady(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
I met some of them when we(UNIBEN) hosted NIMSA games. This guy's pay more than 1 million per session! I wonder why the government didn't send them to cheaper schools.

3 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by linearity: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lukmann1:

O boy! You try no bi small...the way wey you design dis your grammar, no bi here oh...I can vividly see the frustrations your English Teacher must have gone through.

I can imagine him/her marked your scripted and shaked the headed in disappointed and frustrated to no ended....It is pained and a sorrowed sighted to beholded.
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by Kakamorufu(m): 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
it is well. 86 students at a go na im una give scholarship enta private university, not even public. In this kind of hard period. Its well oooooo
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by OCcool: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:

Igbinedion & UNIBEN... No Difference..

One is for Wealthy Witches like Harry Porter and co..

The other is for Poor Witches like Karashika and co...

#Spits.. angry

Sharrap ya mouth grinangrygrin

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by CioAngels(f): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
I don't understand when these thieves keeps talking about previous government. Is there No continuity in governace? Rather than take care of the masses with their common wealth, the governors will prefer to steal the money thats belongs to all. See how Nigerian leaders are shameless, embarrassing our students home and abroad.
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by ogawisdom(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mandynews:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/208570-86-bauchi-students-risk-expulsion-igbinedion-university-govt-abruptly-cuts-off-sponsorship.html

Dnt they have a state University to use for this project than using an expensive private uni. If the students r this brilliant y can't they secure admission in a cheap federal University in d north than waste public fund. This scholarship will b worth at least 86m per session in this recession for a state like Bauchi.

Govt of Bauchi shld help them secure admission by transferring them to a near by cheap Federal University in d north. Dts d way forward but they must pay 86m x 3yrs ie 258m for d three yrs studied n owed b4 sch can issue transcript.
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by donbenedict(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
It is very clear to me that the Government doesn't have any best interests in the education of its people.

The only language they respond to is violence.

And violence they shall continue to get..
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by guiddoti: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
xreal:
Since this has gotten to lalasti.., I know solution is near.

The university should please exercise a little more patient
huh patience for another one year, its alrit. How I wish unpaid workers to be patient, too.
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by xreal: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
guiddoti:
huh patience for another one year, its alrit. How I wish unpaid workers to be patient, too.

lol, no be like dat na.

I understand ur point.
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by yedidiah(m): 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
such things happen sha. some students from Kano state were sent back home for non payment of their fees
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by canDy4eva(f): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ur blessed! grin
Lukmann1:
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by guiddoti: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
xreal:

lol, no be like dat na.

I understand ur point.
It takes nothing for the past govt to pay all the money at once. Ironically whoever that was in charge of the scholarship board will still earn money for this project.
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by spartacus11(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
ministeriallist:
Dividend of "CHANGE".
Chanji Dole! grin
ur pdp governor gave then scholarship to a pdp chieftain university who knows if they are not pdp chieftains children, ur pdp governor refuse to pay 2 years of their tuition fee before he handover to APC, is this d change that want to change d change. why did ur pdp regime give scholarship to student when they can't pay such fee? and why was the school they chose to send this children to own by a pdp chieftain, when they are lots of federal school in nigeria, pdp destroyers of destiny.....

Bauchi governor please bail them out as Buhari is busy paying debt jona incurred even wen all his project were uncompleted.

Education is key
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by seangy4konji: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Scholarship. Nigeria.

Plenty of them weh dem send go abroad weh dem don deh stranded.

You go wonder say she Nigeria no get money ni?

Dem don embezzle everything finish.
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by Remii(m): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
HMZi:
Only a foolish governor will keep quiet and let these students be sent home.They are mostly in the medical colleges,its is common knowlegde that there are inadequate personel due to brain drain.. i'll just fold my hand and watch
Bayelsa has already withdrawn all students GEJ gave scholarships from those highbrow secondary schools since last term, smh for this country.
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by NairaMaster1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
In Hausa language, they are studying on BASHI
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by kobenol(m): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Greatzeus:
Governance is a continuous process.Any law made by a governor is binding on incoming governors and any deal he signed on behalf of the state is binding on incoming administrations.The bauchi government has no choice but to pay cos they were sent their by the Bauchi government which has a going concern cool irrespective of whether the governor changes or not
NO SIR,
Executive orders are issued by Governors and are not usually automatically binding on successive administrations.
The only means of ensuring continuity is when such policies are drafted into bills, and when successfully passed and enacted by the Assembly (Legislature), hence they become Laws.
I am only wondering why a State government would bankroll Scholarship for its indigens to a Private University, of what gain to whom?

1 Like

Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by shuggah(m): 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
jide219:
U na nor see any cheap public university go na one expensive private school u na come go,and u expect the govt to continue o pay the tuition fee for this buhari regime
wer is ur brain,pls pick it up,so 86 of them decided to go to the same uni or u dnt realise that d govt that gave them the scholarship also chose the school for them.
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by guiddoti: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:

I agree.. As long as you don't later in the night try to suck my blood.. angry

I have Holy Water, Olive Oil and Chaplet.. angry

The last two Bini Winches wey test me no make am.. angry
haha run dem on antesunate test sharply.
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by junnyjake(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
permanentgrace:

When you get to see this 'special' teacher, holla at me, I'd like to meet him/her too.
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by rexzqcom(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lukmann1:

Omo, nawhaooo !!! Hahaha. "I beg never started what you can't finish" ooh. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maimuna Tani Matankari Graduates From Southampton University With Distinction / The Real Meaning Of The "F" Grade / OAU Stops Automatic Employment For First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.