Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why (29771 Views)

University Of Ibadan To Expel 328 Students Over ‘Shameful Academic Results’ / Photos: Nairalander's Sister Graduates From Igbinedion University. / Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by HMZi: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Remii:
Bayelsa has already withdrawn all students GEJ gave scholarships from those highbrow secondary schools since last term, smh for this country.
what a mess.
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by nzgal: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2016
shuggah:

wer is ur brain,pls pick it up,so 86 of them decided to go to the same uni or u dnt realise that d govt that gave them the scholarship also chose the school for them.

The government is also brainless for sending them to a private uni without proper planning. That shows they dont trust the standards of public schools. Their school fees alone can upgrade the state owned uni to an appreciable extent.
Why didn't they send them to Federal universities? Who no like better thing, na money kill am!
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by DLuciano: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2016
GODKID98:
d lack of continuity in d govt of dix country z really xumtin o!!!!!
When they were shouting APC schange, Sai Baba Sai Schange, little did they know they were calling for hell. I feel for them poor students, but someone should help me with the Bauchi's governor's phone number.
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by mukhcech(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2016
IMASTEX:
The fear of Boko the beginning of. . . .

Bro are you obsessed with Book haram?
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by IMASTEX: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
mukhcech:

Bro are you obsessed with Book haram?
No Sir
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by Smooth278(m): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
MadCow1:

I agree.. As long as you don't later in the night try to suck my blood.. angry

I have Holy Water, Olive Oil and Chaplet.. angry

The last two Bini Winches wey test me no make am.. angry

Olive oil Lol u must mistake me for the guy that rams it up ur rectum.... take a chill pill and suck it up
Re: Igbinedion University To Expel 86 Bauchi Students, Read Reason Why by MadCow1: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Smooth278:

Olive oil Lol u must mistake me for the guy that rams it up ur rectum.... take a chill pill and suck it up

Dont flatter yourself puppy, even if I was gay, you still would be far beneath my taste in class of men. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maimuna Tani Matankari Graduates From Southampton University With Distinction / The Real Meaning Of The "F" Grade / OAU Stops Automatic Employment For First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.