Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Emir Of Kano's Beautiful New Wife, Queen Saadatu Lamido Turns 19 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emir Of Kano's Beautiful New Wife, Queen Saadatu Lamido Turns 19 (1371 Views)

Celebrity Blogger Edith Ibe Turns 19, Glows In New Photos / Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo / Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano's Beautiful New Wife, Queen Saadatu Lamido Turns 19 by olayinka807: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sa'adatu Lamido, third wife of Emir of Kano- Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is a year older today. Family friends took to Instagram to wish her a happy birthday.

The daughter of the late Lamido of Adamawa, Muhammadu Barkindodo-Mustadafa, got married to the 55 year old monarch in a secret ceremony held in Yola last year, at the age of 18.

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/08/emir-of-kanos-beautiful-new-wife-queen.html

CC: lalasticlala , missyb3 , ijebabe

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano's Beautiful New Wife, Queen Saadatu Lamido Turns 19 by olayinka807: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Emir Of Kano's Beautiful New Wife, Queen Saadatu Lamido Turns 19 by Sabadon(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
wat d f*ck.....this is d real definition of baby mama
Re: Emir Of Kano's Beautiful New Wife, Queen Saadatu Lamido Turns 19 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
shhiiit
Re: Emir Of Kano's Beautiful New Wife, Queen Saadatu Lamido Turns 19 by greatness22(m): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mtchewww, old man fvcking his last born age mate.

And BTW Op, what kind of selfishness is this? You rush to be FTC in your own thread abi? Na only God go judge u.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano's Beautiful New Wife, Queen Saadatu Lamido Turns 19 by ouzo1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Chai diaris God o,all this yerima standard...remember u have daughters too o
Re: Emir Of Kano's Beautiful New Wife, Queen Saadatu Lamido Turns 19 by Bimpe29: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Happy birth date Mrs Lamido Sanusi, many happy returns.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano's Beautiful New Wife, Queen Saadatu Lamido Turns 19 by AbjMotorPalace: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
HBD to her.

See my signature and thank me later wink

See my signature and thank me later shocked

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano's Beautiful New Wife, Queen Saadatu Lamido Turns 19 by Mizzblessing: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
ouzo1:
Chai diaris God o,all this yerima standard...remember u have daughters too o
tell them oooo

(1) (Reply)

SEXY OR TRASHY: Naija IndecentStar Showcases Her Unclad Again Online / Charly Boy’s Daughter, Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos / This Is The Truth! When A Woman Wear Such Clothes She looks Attractive To Men pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.