Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? (2605 Views)

Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by bigheart2013(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mother-in-law came visited from Africa to help babysit 6months old baby. Couple came back from a wedding feeling very horney, kissed their 2 kids goodnight and locked bedroom door. House is a typical US 2-level town house with no basement. All bedrooms are on the upper-level and parlor, dinning and kitchen, etc on lower level. Time was after 11pm. Guy was banging his wife real hard, the sound and her moaning/ groaning could be heard outside the bedroom. Mother-in-law (her mother), apparently, irked by the sound of the hard bang on her own pampered daughter banged on the bedroom door shouting “Please your children are still awake”. Couple managed to finish the round. But problem has ensued now. Wifey wants her mother to return back to Africa ASAP. Husband insists she won’t return because she is very helpful with the kids, saving them a lot of money. Now young beautiful wife has gone on se**x strike – don’t touch, don’t ask. Husband is in a dilemma as it’s summer, beautiful wife knows how to dress sexy in summer in those soft tight dresses and skirts but nothing for him. Wife is very conservative and moderately religious and has never made love in a hotel before..doesn't want that.

Elder wise men and women of NL, oya this one don pass guy-man. iyanga dey sleep, trouble go wake am.
Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by StPete: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
cheesy grin grin

I couldn't help but laugh out loud at ur description. I'll give u my say in a few minutes.

Modified :
It all depends on how long ur MIL will be staying. If shes staying only for a brief period, then I'll suggest u stay patient till she leaves or until konji also catches ur wife, u can also propose hotel to her. If all else isn't working, i would resort to threat if i were u undecided

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by medexico(m): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lool

There is nothing wrong with hotel since they are married.

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nonsense. Can't the wife take care of her kids?
Mother in-law must leave. She must at some point.
Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lol....sex strike ke! The man should hold on cox the wifey will soon come calling....body no be firewood grin

2 Likes

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by Ginaz(f): 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Na sex be ur wahala? Abi u no hear wenti dey go on 4 Nigeria? sad

Oga yank ur John thomas til ur mother in law leave. I no get wenti to tell you cos buhari has scatter my reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by cococandy(f): 4:32am On Aug 16, 2016
They should try and keep it down.

2 Likes

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by TheArchangel(f): 6:03am On Aug 16, 2016
VolTOxic:
Look at this schistosoma..."HER KIDS". You think they are I Nigeria where you can spew this and wouldn't get a backlash. Her kids indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by bigheart2013(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2016
VolTOxic:

They live in the US. taking care of kids means a woman either quitting her job or hiring a paid babysitter which is quite expensive in the US...even daycare is not akara money. 1 month bill on looking after kids can buy land in naija.... grin. Obviously the wifey wants her hubby to foot those bills if he wants her continued 'bedroom services'. But guyman doesn't have that type of money now. these are struggling beginners in life. dem neva arrive yet. Though I am not siding with the man over the wife. just an insight to help with suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by maclatunji: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
MIL should not be interfering in their matter to this extent. Let her watch Tom and Jerry with the kids if they are still awake now.

3 Likes

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
TheArchangel:
Look at this schistosoma..."HER KIDS". You think they are I Nigeria where you can spew this and wouldn't get a backlash. Her kids indeed.

Do me a solid, work on your comprehension.
Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by TheArchangel(f): 1:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
VolTOxic:

Do me a solid, work on your comprehension.
It seems you are the one lacking comprehension ability.

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
bigheart2013:

They live in the US. taking care of kids means a woman either quitting her job or hiring a paid babysitter which is quite expensive in the US...even daycare is not akara money. 1 month bill on looking after kids can buy land in naija.... grin. Obviously the wifey wants her hubby to foot those bills if he wants her continued 'bedroom services'. But guyman doesn't have that type of money now. these are struggling beginners in life. dem neva arrive yet. Though I am not siding with the man over the wife. just an insight to help with suggestions.

There's alot of mumbo jumbo here.

You've made it almost like a crusade to emphasize how both parents have a time consuming job. If the minimum wage in the US is $10 per hour, I can't seem to fathom why they can't afford to hire a nanny. Or do I have to point out how eager the hubby is ready to pay for a hostel service just for sex. Money can't be a problem.

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by CoCoLav(f): 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Why not just play loud music that will either drown out the sound of your sexual escapades or the sound of your mother in law's voice. Although, if it were me, the purpose of the music would be to drown out the sound of mama's voice.

3 Likes

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by Askseek(f): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
VolTOxic:

You've made it almost like a crusade to emphasize how both parents have a time consuming job. If the minimum wage in the US is $10 per hour, I can't seem to fathom why they can't afford to hire a nanny. Or do I have to point out how eager the hubby is ready to pay for a hostel service just for sex. Money can't be a problem.

You really believe someone earning $10/hr can afford a nanny. I can't fit laff. This is the fallacy that confuses everyone at home. First, stop converting the dollar to naira. Second, factor in taxes, at $10/hr you are probably in a tax bracket of 20% even with kids, then there are deductions for Medicare, social security, state and (or) city taxes, health insurance, dental, vision. When all deductions are taken probably left with $5-$6/hr before you start to pay your bills. Meanwhile a nanny could charge as little as $15/hr for one kid if you find a cheap one, and you think someone earning $10/hr can afford a nanny. I laff in Greek at that notion

3 Likes

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by bigheart2013(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
VolTOxic:

Money is factor, dear. If minimum wage is $10 per hour. 8 hrs job a day is $80, a month multiply by 20days = $1,600, minus tax, insurance premium, IRA, etc you get about $1,100. An average townhouse is the East cost is about $1,400 a month, monthly daycare for kids is on the average of $1000 per child. If you hire a live in Nanny, you will provide her with health insurance benefits and still pay her about $600 a month. You never add utilities like power, gas, water, cable, insurances on cars, parking fees, school loans, car notes, credit cards, feeding, clothing, baby supplies, house supplies, tithe, offering, repairs, police tickets, flowers and chocolates for angry wife etc and still have to worry about getting ur azss divorced if you ever raise your voice to complain out of frustration ...... cry cry cry cry. America is not what people back home think o. It's a cage. once u enter, to get out na wahala, otherwise many people for don do Hussein Bolt since back to Nigeria.

You won't understand what a couple pass through here! That little bed time may be the only time they ever get to unwind cry

4 Likes

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by Askseek(f): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
bigheart2013:

Money is factor, dear. If minimum wage is $10 per hour. 8 hrs job a day is $80, a month multiply by 20days = $1,600, minus tax, insurance premium, IRA, etc you get about $1,100. An average townhouse is the East cost is about $1,400 a month, monthly daycare for kids is on the average of $1000 per child. If you hire a live in Nanny, you will provide her with health insurance benefits and still pay her about $600 a month. You never add utilities like power, gas, water, cable, insurances on cars, parking fees, school loans, car notes, credit cards, feeding, clothing, baby supplies, house supplies, tithe, offering, repairs, police tickets, flowers and chocolates for angry wife etc and still have to worry about getting ur azss divorced if you ever raise your voice to complain out of frustration ...... cry cry cry cry. America is not what people back home think o. It's a cage. once u enter, to get out na wahala, otherwise many people for don do Hussein Bolt since back to Nigeria.

You won't understand what a couple pass through here! That little bed time may be the only time they ever get to unwind cry

You are actually conservative in your analysis. Eight years ago I paid $150/week in the city. Had a friend in the suburb who paid $250/week for day care, not nanny. Any nanny accepting $600/month is undocumented or an au pair. A nanny earns about $600 - $800 weekly out here before taxes and someone thinks earning $10/hr can do it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
bigheart2013:

Yes. Your analysis is a perfect one.

Someone that earns $10 per hour will definitely struggle to cope. But I find all this permutation irrelevant being in the light of this discussion, they in reality don't earn that amount. And I never enunciated that both couples wages is affixed at $10 per hour.

I merely stated the fact that the minimum wage is $10 per hour. Now that with your simple description of the family's caliber, should enable any literate to at least have that idea that both couples earn above that.

I don't know why you think otherwise.

Now, all am saying is I simply can't accept the fact that a working class couple, who by the way are comfortable financially with the idea of patronizing a hotel for sex on basis, can't afford to hire a nanny. That's my opinion.
Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by bigheart2013(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
VolTOxic:

Now, all am saying is I simply can't accept the fact that a working class couple, who by the way are comfortable financially with the idea of patronizing a hotel for sex on basis, can't afford to hire a nanny. That's my opinion.

some hotels are like $55 to $70 a night. That's not comfort, that's convenience or rather sacrifice. Even minimum wage workers can afford that if they wish to, because people don't go to hotels every day. There are many middle income families struggling to survive in the US because they are the same educated class who have huge loans. Surprisingly, the low-income earners don't struggle much because their expectations and lifestyle are quite modest. Most of them also have no huge school and mortgage loans, while relying on WIC and food stamps for feeding. Some use bus services and have no car notes, car insurance/repair costs. But I understand your point...that they can always work something out if they want to in the same resilient American spirit.
Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
So she is too conservative to make love to her husband in a hotel room but she is not conservative enough to spare her mother and children the sounds of her moaning and groaning? grin

2 Likes

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by Askseek(f): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mindfulness:
So she is too conservative to make love to her husband in a hotel room but she is not conservative enough to spare her mother and children the sounds of her moaning and groaning? grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I was wondering too
Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
Askseek:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I was wondering too

And does it mean that their kids will have to endure the noise once grandmother leaves? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by EfemenaXY: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

grin grin grin
Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

Common sense is so rare these days, it should be classified as a superpower. (Author unknown) smiley wink
Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by EfemenaXY: 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Mindfulness:

Common sense is so rare these days, it should be classified as a superpower. (Author unknown) smiley wink

Lol!

You really should consider a change of career. Nland scalp collector! cheesy

Evening babes kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

You really should consider a change of career. Nland scalp collector! cheesy

Evening babes kiss kiss

Consider it my service to humankind. grin

Have a lovely one dear kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by shaybebaby(f): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
There's always the car.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by Nyceguy92: 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Let me start with a question:

Which should we be more concerned about: inappropriate visual display before kids or the sound emanating from the bedroom?
Given that there are 3 kids in the house, the last being about 6 months, and assuming a generous 2 years spacing, the eldest child is less than 5 years old.
Will this child be able to decode and appreciate the significance of lovemaking bedroom noise to make anyone jittery?
I think not.

I sense that the mother-in-law is the conservative type with similar view of sexual matters:
Hide the sight - not a problem, and subdue the sound.

My verdict is that she erred by interrupting the "Proceedings of the Supreme Bedroom Bullying, sorry, Ruling Council."
I think it falls on the daughter to gently, mildly, jokingly, whatever, caution her mom against future interruption unless it is an emergency.
Of course she knows that the couple "do it" behind closed doors, so what the heck...?

The act is not enough to send her back home before her time, babysitting notwithstanding.

If the kids care enough to ask what the noise was about, mommy can come up with a story, depending on what they heard.
But if they heard " Daddy, you don kill me oo o," " Give it to me, Daddy, pl-e-a-z-e!", e go hard o o to convince them.
Dem go look you some kin' eye.
Re: Bedroom Wahala: Should Mother-in-law Be Sent Home? by just2okworld(f): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2016
Like seriously

Samhay come n c chimchin

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Responsible Men... / HELP A DROWNING SOUL!!!! / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.