Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

5 Gospel Songs To Seek Help From God - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Gospel Songs To Seek Help From God (2237 Views)

5 Gospel Songs About God's Greatness / 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) / Top 5 Gospel Music To Build Your Faith In God (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Gospel Songs To Seek Help From God by pelumiakinboye9(m): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
No matter what you are facing right now, God's help is right there for you, all you need to do is to reach out to him. I put together five good songs to seek the help of God with. Check it out.

Josh Oldaker - I Surrender All
The first step to take when seeking help is to identify that you need help. When you surrender everything to God, He takes control of the situation.

Eric Arubayi - My Everything
Just like the first point i raised above, When you surrender everything to God, He takes charge of your situation. Nigerian Gospel Musician, Eric Arubayi's My Everything is a perfect song for a perfect time when seeking the help of God.

Lauren Daigle - Trust In You
Do not give room to doubt when you are giving it all to Him. Kill doubt and depend solemnly on God who is there to help you out of your situation. Give it a try.

Oleta Adams - Come Walk With Me
Call him to come and walk with you. That's all you need you know, your help is with Him, If He walks with you, you have nothing to worry about. Oleta Adams come walk with me is a song every Believer seeking help from God needs to have on his/her phone.

Soul'D Out Quartet - I Go To The Rock
Then you find help in the Mountain that never shakes. The only one that the storm of life does not move nor shake. Soul'D Out Quartet I Go To The Rock is the song you can use to plant your faith firm in God.

All the song mentioned here can be Downloaded with ease on my Blogsite or anywhere you feel will be more comfortable for you. Bless!
http://www.believerscompanion.com/2016/08/5-songs-to-seek-help-from-god.html

Re: 5 Gospel Songs To Seek Help From God by EbenzMedia: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES
(UPDATED)

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put on line,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on +2347032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: 5 Gospel Songs To Seek Help From God by flavourway: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
promote your music @ www.flavourway..com

(1) (Reply)

Hot Dj Mix: Dj Menthol Ft Patoranking – My Woman (naija Mixtape) / Nigerian Idol 2016 Registration Form Season 6 -date And Venue / Review Of Iyanya's Latest Single "Ur Waist"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.