Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Got Direct Interviews from Resource Nigeria and i just started training today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got Direct Interviews from Resource Nigeria and i just started training today (3463 Views)

I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help! / 5 Major Mistakes Graduates Make In Their First Job Interviews / N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Direct Interviews from Resource Nigeria and i just started training today by emdrake: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hi Guys, I came across an assessment platform online and thought to share the information with you. About a week ago, I took the Call Center Assessment from Resource Nigeria and since then I have been invited for 2 different interviews without directly applying. I got lucky and I am currently doing my training in a call center for Airtel Nigeria at Lekki, Lagos.

Visit www.rs-ng.com and signup, assessment hub, and paid 2k to access their test and that was it. I didn't believe at first but it works; a lot of the contact center recruitment that is not advertised are done by Resource Nigeria.

Happy Testing and I hope someone else gets a job soon too.
Re: I Got Direct Interviews from Resource Nigeria and i just started training today by queenex(f): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
emdrake:
Hi Guys, I came across an assessment platform online and thought to share the information with you. About a week ago, I took the Call Center Assessment from Resource Nigeria and since then I have been invited for 2 different interviews without directly applying. I got lucky and I am currently doing my training in a call center for Airtel Nigeria at Lekki, Lagos.

Visit www.rs-ng.com and signup, assessment hub, and paid 2k to access their test and that was it. I didn't believe at first but it works; a lot of the contact center recruitment that is not advertised are done by Resource Nigeria.

A contract job? Wats d pay like? Pls
Re: I Got Direct Interviews from Resource Nigeria and i just started training today by Myquel1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Aw is the test like?
Re: I Got Direct Interviews from Resource Nigeria and i just started training today by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
emdrake:

.. I came back from one training at lekki last week.. which of the training are you doing. is it the one at CSSNL?
Re: I Got Direct Interviews from Resource Nigeria and i just started training today by VampireeM(f): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
lol.. which airtel call center in lekki? Since when did airtel have their own call center at lekki?? Haha.. That coy just use and your likes to get rich ie if you not one of their fronts. You should ve submitted directly to the coy and get an interview invite. those click on the so called site and pay at their own risk.

1 Like

Re: I Got Direct Interviews from Resource Nigeria and i just started training today by olamiposi007(m): 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hello,which of the Contact Centre are you undergoing your training? I knew of CCSNL at Lekki 1 and CNSSL at Awoyaya.
CNSSL mainly works with MTN and CCSNL for AIRTEL and GoTv.
Re: I Got Direct Interviews from Resource Nigeria and i just started training today by olamiposi007(m): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2016
It is quite unprofessional or disheartening for an Outsourcing firm to seek 2k for test fee.
I had outsourced by many renowned outsourcing firm in Lagos and they sought no fee.
Funny enough , these are penny salary.40k jobs... cry
Re: I Got Direct Interviews from Resource Nigeria and i just started training today by emdrake: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
The training I am doing is for CCSNL and its for Airtel. The truth is I didn't have to apply for any job after my assessment, Resource Nigeria helps to push CVs of candidates directly with employers. I was told they also recommend candidates for other job opportunities besides call center jobs. The platform has been helpful to me, though.
Re: I Got Direct Interviews from Resource Nigeria and i just started training today by istanboi: 12:27am On Aug 16, 2016
This is good news man. At least good things still come out from this country How ever can you tell me the nature of their test so I will brace myself up for it
emdrake:
The training I am doing is for CCSNL and its for Airtel. The truth is I didn't have to apply for any job after my assessment, Resource Nigeria helps to push CVs of candidates directly with employers. I was told they also recommend candidates for other job opportunities besides call center jobs. The platform has been helpful to me, though.
Re: I Got Direct Interviews from Resource Nigeria and i just started training today by dayjee39: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
emdrake:

istanboi:
This is good news man. At least good things still come out from this country How ever can you tell me the nature of their test so I will brace my
istanboi post=48517094:
This is good news man. At least good things still come out from this country How ever can you tell me the nature of their test so I will brace myself up for it
self up for it

My friend told me about this people; and how he got a job in a call centre; me sef decided to try them out oh! person don tire to the stay house; i passed the test and few days later i was called on the phone didnt even know it was a phone interview; i thought it was all this scam people, after the telephone interview i was told it was for Airtel showroom in Kaduna, they said they are looking for Hausa speaking shop consultants. .... Trust me they are real. my friend is in lagos and am in Kaduna. i was surprise to see this story on nairaland. All the best for those who wants to write the test; its more of call centre question and you will have to use your head to answer the questions.
Re: I Got Direct Interviews from Resource Nigeria and i just started training today by olamiposi007(m): 12:52am On Aug 17, 2016
@Emdrake,do you have any idea how much your salary would be having completed your interview?
Re: I Got Direct Interviews from Resource Nigeria and i just started training today by danjummaa(m): 4:41am On Aug 17, 2016
Another logic to scam. To pay 2k hmm scammers I salute una ooooooo
Re: I Got Direct Interviews from Resource Nigeria and i just started training today by emdrake: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2016
@Olamiposi007 Been 40k - 60k from what I gathered. But its about the experience for me, not the money. Hoping the work location is not far from my house anyway.
olamiposi007:
@Emdrake,do you have any idea how much your salary would be having completed your interview?
Re: I Got Direct Interviews from Resource Nigeria and i just started training today by Mortipher: 5:25am On Aug 18, 2016
Who else can confirm this?
Re: I Got Direct Interviews from Resource Nigeria and i just started training today by MidieMeliss(f): 6:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
Please what is their test like? The format the test is set?
Re: I Got Direct Interviews from Resource Nigeria and i just started training today by OreofeeOluwa(f): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2016
how true is this

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee (sept 2016) / Urgently In Need Of A Job! Need To Leave An Abusive Marriage, Pls Help Me / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Vacancy : Business Banker (nation Wide) - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.