Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Dreamt I Forgot To Purchase My Wedding Dress - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreamt I Forgot To Purchase My Wedding Dress (1776 Views)

Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS / Lady Slams Benedicta Elechi, Daddy Freeze's Fiancee For Wearing Seductive Dress / Female Preacher's Dress To A Birthday Party: Anything Wrong With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreamt I Forgot To Purchase My Wedding Dress by tosmartak(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hi N'lers,
I purposely decided to post this in the religion section hopefully I can get a spiritual interpretation to this dream from spiritual people.
I have tried searching online for the meaning, and I got some answers with some people saying it might be due to stress or worries but I am not still feeling easy about it.

Here goes the dream;
I dreamt my wedding day arrived, and it was time for me to dress up, only to realise I had forgotten to purchase my wedding dress. It was like a dream in the dream and I was extremely worried looking for solutions with everyone asking me how I could let that happen.
We haven't gotten far from that, then for me to realise I didn't even select my grooms men. Just as if I was nonchalant about the whole thing in the dream.

My wedding is coming up soon this year, though with some little worries. Sure, I worry a lot but not to the point of me not being able to purchase my dress or have grooms men for my wedding.

I don't really see myself going back on my decisions right now as the date is fixed already. Apparently, if I need to start serious prayer and fasting because of this dream, I really need to know now.

I just felt I might get some reasonable suggestions here on this part of the forum which would be helpful.

Thanks and God bless y'all.
Cheers!
Re: Dreamt I Forgot To Purchase My Wedding Dress by puffynana(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wedding dress is not compulsory.
Re: Dreamt I Forgot To Purchase My Wedding Dress by ammyluv2002(f): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
You're just worried! Relax everything will be fine. Just leave your worries at the Master's feet.
Re: Dreamt I Forgot To Purchase My Wedding Dress by uwagimboo: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
U ve not done due diligence on finding out who really is ur other half.

U re certainly going to be heart broken or u regret the marriage.

The above will happen if a competent lab proves u re free from malaria.
Re: Dreamt I Forgot To Purchase My Wedding Dress by Gluthatione: 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
I may not be able to tell u the exact meaning of ur dream, but I know surely God is trying to tell sth he speaks to us in diverse ways, it may be about ur partner,or about d future of d wedding,for those who are saying is just a dream pls,don't mind them ooo. Fast, pray and u can also share it with ur pastor, and finally remain calm God will help u. cheers.
Re: Dreamt I Forgot To Purchase My Wedding Dress by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bros are you really sure you are ready for this wedding. The wedding gown that you fail to purchase in the Spiritual might means there is something very important about the marriage that you've never find out and which will Mar the marriage. Dreams always comes with meaning.

How about your finances.
Oh you are doing wedding and you forgot to buy your wedding suit nor tell your men... Maybe you used the money for the wedding to do something else, something very important something to save life and your wedding couldn't hold again.

PRAY PRAY PRAY....
Every stumbling block or rock of darkness that want to crash my wedding or put my wedding to a hold scatter by fire in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Thanks.
Re: Dreamt I Forgot To Purchase My Wedding Dress by soleny: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Someone should please help me with this dream interpretation.

I was in a dream i saw myself in a class/hall with plenty people well seated.In the dream i saw the facilitator wrote some words on the board and ask anybody to stand up pick up any topic and speak on it.Nobody stood up in the class but i managed to stand and speak but before i proceed with my speech i told the class no one should laugh at me as i just want to try my luck.I started the topic well that people started appreciating me by clapping their hands but all of a sudden as i move closer to the front i had issues with my hills and i fell.Two persons came to assist me out of the front.Then i had another dream in that same dream.The class was over this time and the facilitator said they have three special gifts for three persons and for us to collect those gifts it has to be through survival of the fit test because we were too much.
I noticed the crowd was much and i ponder within me how possible it will be for me to be the first to get the gift.When the facilitator gave us the go ahead to meet the person with the gift outside, i ran through the back door and noticed i was the first to meet the man with the gift, he acknowledged me being the first but said i should allow him enter the mosque and pray before he will attend to me(Please note that i am a christian).I sat down on a bench outside the mosque waiting for him as other people pass by without knowing where the man entered two people approached me and i told them the man is in the mosque they should wait for him while we complete three and i being the first on the queue.Then another two people came and wanted to join i told them we were complete but they didnt answer.That was how i woke up

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School Sunday 22 January, 2017 / (photo)daddy Adeboye Anoints And Bless Apostle Johnson Suleiman / Genocide In The Name Of Religion- A Reminder Of How Evil & Dangerous Religion Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.