Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Where Can I Buy English And Dubai Gold In Kaduna? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Buy English And Dubai Gold In Kaduna? (3495 Views)

Is There Anyone Who Imports Clothes And Shoes From USA, UK And Dubai Here? / Kaduna Gold And Dubai Gold Which Is Better Pls / Where Can I Buy Gold In Ilorin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy English And Dubai Gold In Kaduna? by greatikena: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2009
Goodday all,
Can anybody please help me with where i can buy english and dubai gold in kaduna?
I learnt it is better to buy from Kaduna than any other state
I love to go into the business but knows nothing about it
Your reply is well appreciated
Thanks nairalanders
Re: Where Can I Buy English And Dubai Gold In Kaduna? by Shola2009(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2009
whyd u want to go into a business you know nothing about?
Re: Where Can I Buy English And Dubai Gold In Kaduna? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2009
Shola2009:

whyd u want to go into a business you know nothing about?
we all start from somewhere, at least she is trying to gather information. . .
Re: Where Can I Buy English And Dubai Gold In Kaduna? by Jummy4real(f): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2009
@ Shola 2009. The poster is trying to know about it.
Re: Where Can I Buy English And Dubai Gold In Kaduna? by fellybabe(f): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2009
it is better for her to ask, making research abt the business is not a bad idea.

@poster, you can google it out, and looks for gold collector forum.

best of luck,
Re: Where Can I Buy English And Dubai Gold In Kaduna? by fellybabe(f): 7:15am On Oct 17, 2009
i can only give you information on why to buy your gold at dubai but kaduna, i have no idea.

@abuja, you can get gold at wuse market, there is a shopping mall at wuse 2, i used to buy gold then but it's a long time.
i will keep you posted if i have the information,
Re: Where Can I Buy English And Dubai Gold In Kaduna? by FMK(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2009
Mumbai India
Re: Where Can I Buy English And Dubai Gold In Kaduna? by Shola2009(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2009
^^ read before commenting!!

Can anybody please help me with where i can buy english and dubai gold in kaduna?
Re: Where Can I Buy English And Dubai Gold In Kaduna? by muffins(f): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2009
Any store/ shop. tongue
Re: Where Can I Buy English And Dubai Gold In Kaduna? by Hunwa(f): 7:10am On Oct 22, 2009
You can buy your English, Dubai, White, Saudi or Romania Gold at the Chenchenya market in kaduna. You can't miss it, once you get to the market, ask of the Gold section, and you will be directed.
Re: Where Can I Buy English And Dubai Gold In Kaduna? by kate532(f): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2012
Y cant u go to kano instead of kaduna i heard is cheaper their.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Model Adaora Featured In Sports Illustrated's 2012 Swimsuit Issue / Knocking Ceremony (what To Wear). / Quality And Lovely Hat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.