Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

News Around The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / News Around The World (343 Views)

News Around The World / News Around The World / News Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

News Around The World by Newsbreakers: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris spotted making out with boyfriend

Michael Jackson’s daughter Paris and her rocker boyfriend were photographed making out in public. They have been dating for almost a year now.

Chinese diver He Zi gets engaged after winning silver medal at the Olympics [Photo]

Chinese Olympian He Zi who won silver in the Diving race at the ongoing Olympics, got a diamond ring from her longtime boyfriend, Qin Kai, moments after she received her silver medal at the award podium. No sooner had Zi stepped down from the podium, Qin got down on one knee to pop the question in front of the crowd and global TV. Luckily, He Zi said yes and hearts melted throughout the grandstand.

Qin held up a small red box with a ring, slipped the ring on He’s finger and handed her a rose contained in a glass case. “I didn’t know he would propose today and I didn’t expect to marry myself off so early. I’ve forgotten most of what he said [during the proposal], but it was largely what you might have expected, like promises, but what touched me the most was that he said he was willing to be ‘bullied’ by me for life.”

Zi told newsmen afterwards He Zi has been dating the 30-year-old Qin for the past six years. The couple received a big cheer from the crowd as they left the pool. Athletes from other countries came forward to Zi to congratulate her and admire the ring

Justin Bieber claps back at Selena Gomez for getting involved in his relationship

After Justin Bieber threatened to make his Instagram account private because of the hateful comments towards his new girlfriend, Sophie Richie, his ex-girlfriend, singer Selena Gomez got involved in his business and he clapped back at her.

Singer/Jehovah witness Marques Houston shares photos from his baptism

Former Immature/IMX singer Marques Houston, who converted to Jehovah’s Witness and now goes door-to-door preaching to folks and giving out pamphlets, had his first baptism over the weekend. He described it as a life changer.

Halle Berry welcomes age 50 with open arms

She shared this lovely photo and wrote “With open arms, I welcome 50. I’m so blessed to be here. Beautiful woman!”

[Photo] Kevin Hart’s ex-wife Torrei congratulates him & his new wife

Comedian/actor Kevin Hart wed his fiance Eniko Parrish in the upscale community of Montecito, California, over the weekend and his ex wife Torrei Hart, whom he was married from 2003–2011, congratulated them both via her Instagram page. Now that there’s a new Mrs Hart, will Torrei still keep Kevin’s last name?

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Latest Job: Vacancy For A Government Relations Advisor At MTN Nigeria In Abuja / Video:mark Zuckerberg Visits President Buhari And Gave Him A Drone / Photos: Akwa Ibom State First Lady Donates Furnished House To Widower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.