Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" (63529 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: 'I Won't Stop Cursing Killers & Sponsors, Upload It On YouTube' / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by wonlasewonimi: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2016
The father will soon open the gate of hell if she doesn't stop the craziness
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Elxandre(m): 11:27am On Aug 16, 2016
If you think this post is 'normal' you might just be unintelligent.

What do you does "viewed as an outcast, and Different from my mother and sister" infer?

I'm suspecting this girl might be gay, or something just as ridiculous.
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Boyooosa(m): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2016
afronews1211:
Ps, "crazy" purely means/meant different.
Let ur P-man define crazy for us, if he says the same, then you are good to continue ur 'Craziness'.
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by no1madman(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2016
u dey chop church money. . . .i go tear ur toto very soon. . . . . .
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by LockDown69(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2016
haibe:
but she dey chop inside her papa loots from church members undecided
E no mean...
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by frubben(m): 11:45am On Aug 16, 2016
Who she epp na

Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Stbottle(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2016
mystic70563:
who cares!!!!!

how does that concern us!!!

wit all d makeup, you aint beautiful sef

Mayb your sister or your girlfriend is finer....lets see
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by ileogbenfidel(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2016
Lazy readers comments anyhow
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by kstix(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2016
Nigerians are the smartest and dumbest ppl i've ever seen. How on earth can anybody misinterpret that? She just stated that she wasnt wired to be like everyone and dat she was unique and termed it being crazy and y'all are bashing her for it? No wonder we are so backward in dis country. Everyone wants to be d same... Dumb illiterates even here on nairaland. Shame
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by kstix(m): 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sijo01:
Hope this crazy one will not renounce her religion one day o undecided
In most families, there's always that one person who behaves like an outcast.
Nigerians are the smartest and dumbest ppl i've ever seen. How on earth can anybody misinterpret that? She just stated that she wasnt wired to be like everyone and dat she was unique and termed it being crazy and y'all are bashing her for it? No wonder we are so backward in dis country. Everyone wants to be d same... Dumb illiterates even here on nairaland. Shame
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by kstix(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
chrisbaby24:
see dis one...if u wan craze...jus dey craze dey go...shebi ur papa na pastor...he go soon cure your craze..!!grin
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Adex666: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
Omo Pastor
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by kstix(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
mosho2good:
Like she said she's must be crazy and mad
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by kstix(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
razortruth:
King David in the Bible had your type. In every household, there are vessels of honor and dishonor. Anyone can choose which of the vessels to represent. Good luck
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Isiji: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
SmathGate:

how is She end time now? did you read the post at all? just jumping to conclusion on someone you have not even met and probably never heard of her before. just because she claims she doesn't fit in means she is end time? you need deliverance. mtchew!!

Bros, it seems u are dying for this babe (G.O. daughter) even to the point u're reacting this way. is she ur idol/goddess ?
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by samadet(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

Please always try to read and understand the content before making any comments.

Thank you.
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by assfreaky(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
kstix:

Baba, shut up. Are you the one banging her toto
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by assfreaky(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
hadduni:
there is this other
group that expects me to be EXACTLY like
my mother or sister, who are role models to
many including myself. especially myself.
Thing is, you also may need to edit your
expectation because that too, will not be
happening.
I'm me and will never be anyone else. can
never be anyone else. and will not even try
to.
I love that my sister and I are not walking
replicas of my mother. she teaches us not
to be. she teaches that we are who God has
called us to be, and that, with all sincerity.
our differences make us unique, and that
makes us an epic loving family. that, we are
grateful to God for.
Ps, "crazy" purely means/meant different

Iyalode of Living Faith, you go like talk talk o. See as you carry anoda person matter for head like gala.

Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by kstix(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
assfreaky:

if i was, she'ld probably be limping not walking.. But u just proved my point that nigerians are dvmb.
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Baddo101(m): 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lawaooo cry cry
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by rolly44: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
She is just been nigerian, it is only in nigeria somebody will insult him/herself like"i dey crazy, i dey mad, i be colomental" but when you insult the person like"you dey craze" the person will get angry. She should be herself, live her life the way she wants to live it, life is too short for pretens.nnnnnnnnn
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by hadduni(f): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
assfreaky:

Iyalode of Living Faith, you go like talk talk o. See as you carry anoda person matter for head like gala.
aproko wetin concern you for my matter!
as if you never carry my matter for your head Mr assfreaky mind your business.
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
naijaboiy:
I'm not surprised...na pastor pikin dey bad pass. undecided

I cant agree more, pastor children are very corrupt.
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by ikuesanjo: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by wadetaw202: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
hadduni:

1i ain't a living faith member.
2who I choose to defend remains my business and not yours.
3wadetaw202 stay out of my business if you have nothing else to say.

Lolz. She wan fight.
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Qualer: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
hadduni:
please do yourselves the
favour of reading through the post properly and with good intent before commenting.all the comments above points to the fact that nlanders makes comment without reading.

mmmmhhhhhhh.... i think that .....
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Qualer: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
skarlett:
I don't even believe in having role models, nobody is perfect and putting them on such pedestal sets you up for disappointment later cool

when you know i am your one and only role model...

Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Qualer: 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
hadduni:

aproko wetin concern you for my matter!
as if you never carry my matter for your head Mr assfreaky mind your business.

Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Qualer: 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
assfreaky:

1 Like

Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by pdudy: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
soberdrunk:
Somebody help me with her contact, lemme put that "crase" to the test........ grin grin grin

My nigga grin
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by hadduni(f): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=48530996][/quote] lol my friend close your mouth
Re: Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" by Qualer: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
hadduni:

lol my friend close your mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React / Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.