Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread (87471 Views)

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Note 3 X601 Official Discussion Thread - Join The Conversation / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by eraly(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2017
olexjay:
there's nothing like unhide 4g network, note 3 comes with 2g and 3g only, 4g is a hardware feature and not a software feature.. The 4g appears on your phone after the first update and that's where you can see 3g/4g which is not real, when you reboot your device then the option will disappear... You can't upgrade a rooted device or you will crash it up.

There actually is 4G on d ordinary note 3. The processor is a 4G processor. I dnt own a note 3 but a friend of mine who own one said u can use d 4G if u are rooted and/or if u are using a custom rom. He used it. Do som google abt d SoC of Note 3 to know dat it is 4G enabled. What infinix did to it is wat is baffling me.
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by okikiosibodu(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2017
olexjay:
there's nothing like unhide 4g network, note 3 comes with 2g and 3g only, 4g is a hardware feature and not a software feature.. The 4g appears on your phone after the first update and that's where you can see 3g/4g which is not real, when you reboot your device then the option will disappear... You can't upgrade a rooted device or you will crash it up.
I think this URL speaks different about the 4G option:
http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/thread-59634-1-1.html
Please can this other questions be answered_
1. When a factory reset is done on an Infinix note 3 (say some weeks after updating the OS), will it change to the "follow-come" OS, or the last updated one will remain?
2. Are there battery optimising apps (especially one that require root access) that can enhance battery consumption (by reducing off course)?
3.Does Infinix note 3 have reverse OTG?
Cc: iXavier, tmanis, georgemartina, tech2477, eraly debque, olexjay
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by iXavier: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
okikiosibodu:

1. When a factory reset is done on an Infinix note 3 (say some weeks after updating the OS), will it change to the "follow-come" OS, or the last updated one will remain?
2. Are there battery optimising apps (especially one that require root access) that can enhance battery consumption (by reducing off course)?

The infinix note 3 has the same chip set with the pro version, if you want to use 4G, simply use a custom ROM

After factory reset, it will retain the latest OS( the updated one)

Those battery apps are fraud if you ask me, they barely do anything. I don't use them

I don't know about the OTG

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by okikiosibodu(m): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
iXavier:

The infinix note 3 has the same chip set with the pro version, if you want to use 4G, simply use a custom ROM

After factory reset, it will retain the latest OS( the updated one)

Those battery apps are fraud if you ask me, they barely do anything. I don't use them

I don't know about the OTG
Thanks for your response. I am not a fan of custom ROM see many of them are unstable. Had an experience with a friend phone in the uni, na so so custom ROM we dey download up and down (though it was an HTC ONE Desire).
1. Thought the URL here
http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/thread-59634-1-1.html says one can make it 4G option available by editing a file with root explorer... is it not sure?
2. Are there stable custom ROMs available for Infinix note 3?
3. Will it be safe to update the OS of a rooted phone after unrooting?
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by iXavier: 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2017
okikiosibodu:

Thanks for your response. I am not a fan of custom ROM see many of them are unstable. Had an experience with a friend phone in the uni, na so so custom ROM we dey download up and down (though it was an HTC ONE Desire).
1. Thought the URL here
http://bbs.infinixmobility.com/thread-59634-1-1.html says one can make it 4G option available by editing a file with root explorer... is it not sure?
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by iXavier: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
okikiosibodu:

1. Thought the URL here

You can also use the build.prop method, but you must have rooted and know your way around

There are but don't support fingerprint and selfie flash

Yes, it should be
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by okikiosibodu(m): 11:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
iXavier:

You can also use the build.prop method, but you must have rooted and know your way around

There are but don't support fingerprint and selfie flash

Yes, it should be
I appreciate your time, thank you. You have my respect

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Emmayur(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Note 3 for sale... in New a good condition. Call me on 07069303910, I am based in Lagos.

Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by henrixx(m): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
Emmayur:
Note 3 for sale... in New a good condition. Call me on 07069303910, I am based in Lagos.
40k?
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by olexjay(m): 5:56am On Jan 22, 2017
okikiosibodu:

well I think only the xpower feature works, that's where you've the high performance mode, normal mode and power saving mode.... Having your phone on high performance mode will consumes your battery excessively

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Miscellaneous(m): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2017
How much for this infinix note 3 ? I want the one with 3G ram (the highest one)... how do I differentiate of when buying? Also, what is the shortcoming of buying this phone & what other phone do u prefer? Pls reply me guys.....
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by okikiosibodu(m): 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
Miscellaneous:
How much for this infinix note 3 ? I want the one with 3G ram (the highest one)... how do I differentiate of when buying? Also, what is the shortcoming of buying this phone & what other phone do u prefer? Pls reply me guys.....
I think the spec of the device will be bogus on the back cover of the phone pack. I think larger RAM size and visible 4g option are the only PROS of the phone (though I am yet to see one physically)
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Emmayur(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
henrixx:
40k?
nah
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by johnstar(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2017
Infinix note 3 for sale

With complete accessories

Reason for sale hv got an iPhone 6+ cheesy

Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by henrixx(m): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2017
Emmayur:

nah
cash available
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by henrixx(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2017
johnstar:
Infinix note 3 for sale

40k?
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by johnstar(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2017
henrixx:
40k?
Bros na wao

Dis phone its juz 3weeks

I bought it brandnew in slot, stil have d recipt and accessories intact

Bring 55k i ll sell for u
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by henrixx(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
johnstar:

Bros na wao

Dis phone its juz 3weeks

I bought it brandnew in slot, stil have d recipt and accessories intact

Bring 55k i ll sell for u
oh then...
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by enoch273: 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
johnstar:
Infinix note 3 for sale

45k, I am in Lagos.
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by johnstar(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
enoch273:

45k, I am in Lagos.

55k sir
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by mummyson26(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2017
johnstar:

55k sir
50k whttsapp me 07066643545
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by 100naira(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2017
Guys this phone de multitask well well?
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Treyknowles(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hello.Please I Want To Buy This Phone Nextweek,is The Battery Good? Does It Last A Day On Heavy Usage?
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2017
Treyknowles:
Hello.Please I Want To Buy This Phone Nextweek,is The Battery Good? Does It Last A Day On Heavy Usage?

Yes, it does.
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Treyknowles(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2017
DeCypherMe:

Yes, it does.
Thanks
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by 100naira(m): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2017
100naira:
Guys this phone de multitask well well?
make una answer me na
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2017
S
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2017
Someone just told me the Phone doesn't flash charge when using a POWER BANK. How true is this ?
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by okikiosibodu(m): 11:13am On Jan 27, 2017
DoctorStrange:
Someone just told me the Phone doesn't flash charge when using a POWER BANK. How true is this ?
Abeg make una answer this question o.
cc: ixavier, debque
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by iXavier: 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
okikiosibodu:

Abeg make una answer this question o.
cc: ixavier, debque

How can it flash charge when using power bank?

The only reason it flash charge's is the adaptor( the charger head)
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by okikiosibodu(m): 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2017
iXavier:

Really !? so what is the minimum output in terms of Ampere and voltage respectively , to ensure fast charging?
Brother, you never answer my question o...also, is there release for OS7 for ordinary note 3? If no, is there a possibility of it getting released?
Re: Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2017
iXavier:

And people make it look like flash charge is an inbuilt feature

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

How To Opt Out Or Deactivate | Mtn Annoying Subscription Dat Deduct Your Airtime / Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! / Installing 2go On Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.