Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

London Used Phones You Can Sell Very Fast In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / London Used Phones You Can Sell Very Fast In Nigeria (902 Views)

6 Cheap 4G LTE Phones You Can Buy For Less Than 50k / 7 Good Android Phones You Can ACTUALLY Buy Under ₦70,000(without Brking D Bank / Best 4G Android Phones You Can Buy On Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

London Used Phones You Can Sell Very Fast In Nigeria by MySay(m): 5:15am On Aug 16, 2016
Please which brand of (not too expensive) London used phones and laptops that can be marketable in nigeria?

Which site or store can I import or place other from?

What are the 'pro and cons' of this type of business?

Please anyone in this business should please help me with the above question.
Am a student. I just want a business I can do to help myself in school. Na me dey train myself o

I need your help good nairalanders!
Re: London Used Phones You Can Sell Very Fast In Nigeria by DesChyko: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2016
Nigerians are so down with HP Laptops. You can bank on dual cores due to the Harsh economy. Also, Lenovo are cheaper alternatives but on the rise. Although people are quickly settling for i series, the money ain't easy to come by now, so you move with the market.

As fo phones, Samsung Galaxy series leads the fairly used market. Avoid Verizon as people are now becoming wise to its impossibility to root. LG are up next before brands like Huawei and Lenovo. Just be sure the screen size crosses the 4.5 in treshold with an Android 4.4 limit.

Any other information, you need email me.

1 Like

Re: London Used Phones You Can Sell Very Fast In Nigeria by MySay(m): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
DesChyko:
Nigerians are so down with HP Laptops. You can bank on dual cores due to the Harsh economy. Also, Lenovo are cheaper alternatives but on the rise. Although people are quickly settling for i series, the money ain't easy to come by now, so you move with the market.

As fo phones, Samsung Galaxy series leads the fairly used market. Avoid Verizon as people are now becoming wise to its impossibility to root. LG are up next before brands like Huawei and Lenovo. Just be sure the screen size crosses the 4.5 in treshold with an Android 4.4 limit.

Any other information, you need email me.

Thanks for your reply sir. I couldn't find your email on your signature. Please can you send me your email? I really have a lot to discuss and learn from you sir. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Music And Videos On Iphone / Boom J8 Users..pls I Need Your Help. / Update On My Tecno C9 Phone Caught Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.