Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,093 members, 7,957,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Usain Bolt , Mom Says I Am Proud Of Your Medals But Give Me... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Usain Bolt , Mom Says I Am Proud Of Your Medals But Give Me... (1203 Views)

I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters / This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usain Bolt , Mom Says I Am Proud Of Your Medals But Give Me... by qtx(m): 6:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Usain St. Leo Bolt, OJ, CD, is a Jamaican sprinter called popularly usain bolt. Regarded as the fastest person ever timed, he is the first man to hold both the 100 metres and 200 metres world records since fully automatic time became mandatory.

In the ongoing Rio olympic competition, it is most likely he will go home with not less than 3 gold medals so far.
Yet his mother said she is happy and proud of his medals and performance however, she wants grandchildren from him.

“I would hope he’ll settle down, get married and start his family,” she told CNN.

She sounds like some of our moms, amirite?

“I know he’ll settle down because he has said it,” she said. “He told me many times that he’s going to start his family.”
See More: http://www.robminds.com/2016/08/16/usain-bolt-mom-says-i-am-proud-of-your-medals-but-i-want/

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt , Mom Says I Am Proud Of Your Medals But Give Me... by kossyablaze(m): 6:30am On Aug 16, 2016
Wait o.... He never marry? shocked
Re: Usain Bolt , Mom Says I Am Proud Of Your Medals But Give Me... by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 16, 2016
FTC thank God for his life
Re: Usain Bolt , Mom Says I Am Proud Of Your Medals But Give Me... by youngest85(m): 6:33am On Aug 16, 2016
I thought dat grandchild stuff is only in african system....
Re: Usain Bolt , Mom Says I Am Proud Of Your Medals But Give Me... by gabinogem(m): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2016
No be everybody go marry nah... Marriage just too dey overrated.
Re: Usain Bolt , Mom Says I Am Proud Of Your Medals But Give Me... by blaquemyc: 6:40am On Aug 16, 2016
mothers will always be mothers regardless of the country and/or continent they come from.

4 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt , Mom Says I Am Proud Of Your Medals But Give Me... by psucc(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2016
But is merely stating the obvious. Medals rakes in monies but who enjoys the money if not children?

#MomIsRight

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt , Mom Says I Am Proud Of Your Medals But Give Me... by Christardor: 7:08am On Aug 16, 2016
Mothers and this "give me grandchildren" palava.. Everybody isn't meant to marry.

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt , Mom Says I Am Proud Of Your Medals But Give Me... by DollyParton1(f): 10:13am On Aug 16, 2016
psucc:
But is merely stating the obvious. Medals rakes in monies but who enjoys the money if not children?

#MomIsRight

Mom is not necessarily right. Mom needs to respect his choice.
What if he is not ready or he has no plan to get married. Mom should let him live and enjoy his life.

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt , Mom Says I Am Proud Of Your Medals But Give Me... by kevoh(m): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2016
youngest85:
I thought dat grandchild stuff is only in african system....
Jamaicans have African Origin/roots na, duh!

2 Likes

Re: Usain Bolt , Mom Says I Am Proud Of Your Medals But Give Me... by Fkforyou(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2016
Yes, "Uarerite"
Re: Usain Bolt , Mom Says I Am Proud Of Your Medals But Give Me... by Incrizz(f): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Does he believe in Jesus Christ The Son Of The Living God? Does he fall within this age category 1975-1982? wink

(1) (Reply)

Smoking During Winter Is It Bad? / Sigelei Fuchai Vcigo K2 Kit-sigelei Fuchai Glo 230w Tc Kit / Man Reveals Why He Refused To Marry His Girlfriend After Meeting Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.