Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Teenage Sex Worker Attempts Abortion Using Hypo Bleach, Kerosene And Illicit Gin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Sex Worker Attempts Abortion Using Hypo Bleach, Kerosene And Illicit Gin (1445 Views)

Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees / Man Dies After Overdosing On 'Gutter Water', An Illicit Drug Combination / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Sex Worker Attempts Abortion Using Hypo Bleach, Kerosene And Illicit Gin by ped007(m): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2016
An alleged teenage sex worker in Ugep, Yakurr Local Government Area, Cross River State has been hospitalized after she attempted to abort her pregnancy at home.

The girl believed to be between age 14 and 15 (name withheld) from Ketabebe Ijom, Ugep, had on Saturday drank three sachets of hypo bleach mixed with kerosene and illicit gin to abort her weeks old pregnancy.
According to information made available to CrossRiverWatch by an eyewitness, “in less than no time, she started having running stomach, soon her stomach became swollen. Immediately she was rushed to an undisclosed hospital in Ugep where it is believed she’s recuperating.”

The unnamed teenager is said to be a sex worker at “Under the Cocoa” brothel which was recently sacked by the vigilante group set up by the Obol Lopon of Ugep.

According to her, “My friend advised me to drink three hypo, mixed with kerosene to abort my pregnancy, she also told me that it worked for her own pregnancy”.

She further disclosed that she heeded her friends’ advice because she had no money for proper abortion. As at the time of filling this report she was still in the undisclosed hospital.

Source: http://crossriverwatch.com/2016/08/ugep-teenage-sex-worker-attempts-abortion-using-hypo-bleach-kerosene-and-illicit-gin/

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Attempts Abortion Using Hypo Bleach, Kerosene And Illicit Gin by Kingsasian(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2016
She should be left to die abeg. What was she thinking when she was opening her legs for anything that looks like a man?
Re: Teenage Sex Worker Attempts Abortion Using Hypo Bleach, Kerosene And Illicit Gin by Destined2win: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2016
prostitution does not pay
Re: Teenage Sex Worker Attempts Abortion Using Hypo Bleach, Kerosene And Illicit Gin by hungryboy(m): 8:21am On Aug 16, 2016
Destined2win:
prostitution does not pay
keep lying to yourself,
Somewhere In Benin,
A prostitute just built a three story building and bought a range Rover evogue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Attempts Abortion Using Hypo Bleach, Kerosene And Illicit Gin by delishpot: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2016
Kingsasian:
She should be left to die abeg. What was she thinking when she was opening her legs for anything that looks like a man?

Saving her would serve humanity better than killing her.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Sex Worker Attempts Abortion Using Hypo Bleach, Kerosene And Illicit Gin by LecciGucci: 8:27am On Aug 16, 2016
hungryboy:
keep lying to yourself,
Somewhere In Benin,

wow.
but by now her poosie must have become cannal.

and i dnt think she did all that with prostitution.
thrrez more behind it
Re: Teenage Sex Worker Attempts Abortion Using Hypo Bleach, Kerosene And Illicit Gin by latuntop(m): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2016
hmmm aye toto.
Re: Teenage Sex Worker Attempts Abortion Using Hypo Bleach, Kerosene And Illicit Gin by ped007(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2016
hungryboy:
keep lying to yourself,
Somewhere In Benin,
I can't stop laughing with this comment...

(1) (Reply)

Man Impregnates Goat At Atebubu / Beware Of Unworthy Christmas Gift, Just Like This Girl Received, RIP -so Touchin / Cultism 2 - Causes Of Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.